Ren'Py Abandoned The Dark Prince [v1.5] [Lurking Hedgehog]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
19le2vxtk8n3.jpg

Overview:
About this game: In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.​

Updated: 15 June, 2017
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.5
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Extra:

738qwuaadnnp.jpg omyyhh4kn5b9.jpg xr0m7y6ezap1.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Many content is pure RNG.
AFAIK, I've only seen topless, nudity, attempted rape (by a monster).

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That combat system is horrible - 1 step forward, 2 steps back approach. The graphics quality is very low, lots of jaggies and very fuzzy. Can't really say about the rest yet, as I keep getting killed by the first zombie, which looks like it was poorly done in Sims 3.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
somehow i tried many ways and beat first zombie (i think u need to do attack-shield-stun combo)
And there is no much content at the moment. Its like corruption game with no sex scenes right now. Your character study dark arts and dominate mother etc...
I tried a few combos without luck. It wasn't interesting enough for me to keep trying.

Reactions: Eddie Torres

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If you want to easily win the fights: Spam shield until you got 20-30 energy. Use brain drill twice and first attack once. GG

Game doesn't have much content and is bugged to hell. Every day that passes you start with less energy, I had negative energy at the start of every day at one point. Models look like shit.Downloaded this last month, but didn't upload, because I deemed the game way too shitty.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

eriador

Mar 10, 2017
I'l not the kind of guy that like to discourage a vocation. I mean more creator means more content for me ... But atm it's just nearly unplayable ... and ffs install mods for 3DsV it reminded me of 2006 ... And it was not a good year :D

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There aren't many stock children models so they shrink an adult model and it can look pretty silly sometimes. Gotta hit that shota angle that is more fetish points bruh!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I was just thinking how different and funny the game would be if you added 'of Bel-Aire' to the end, changes the whole meaning and would make this an awful bbc game like that terrible Bastard Grills.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
LMAO. Fresh Dark Prince of Bel-Aire including vague story and weird models!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added New Op Picture and other images

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes