• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
when update
Um, well, I don't think anyone will tell you that. because they don't want to scare you off but. The last update took more or less 3 years. but made development progress. But remember, corona has happened a lot in the last 3 years I'll get more war, it's still different, it's all bad......

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know if the plandemic was an excuse, but I tell you something, it sure was a good excuse for everything in life, to stop updating everything, the year the world stood still etc.. True enough businesses went down the toilet, and middleclass people became poor and poor went a bit below poor, and only rich survive now.

During this time Ran could have updated the game, but his new kid came into the world, and people might of stopped paying him cause of the pandemic, might of influenced some of his time. Either way if he's going to use AI, I might not bother with this game.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Um, well, I don't think anyone will tell you that. because they don't want to scare you off but. The last update took more or less 3 years. but made development progress. But remember, corona has happened a lot in the last 3 years I'll get more war, it's still different, it's all bad......
the dev is a war medic i assume then

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
This game is so fun:
Boo are you humiliating my brother? Of course, do whatever you want. I don't care:).
Brother, did you call Boo a monkey or did you say that he was not well-mannered? You're terrible, how could you say that:mad:???

Jul 8, 2020
Make virgin run possible pls
It's already there.
Here's how you do it.
Step one, start playing the game.
Step two, get past the opening where she scares off the tiger.
Step three, once she gets back to the village stop playing the game.
If you follow these steps there will be no meeting with the demon where she gets cursed in the first place.

Joking aside, making a virgin run possible would kill 99.9% of a game carrying this title. It'd be like putting in a pacifist route into a game called Kill Spree. If this has anything to do with not liking Boo then I totally understand it.

Also, asking us for a virgin route most likely won't work because we're not the creator. RanneRo doesn't post here. Some of us also frequent his Discord, which is how he learns about some things said here and that's all the interaction he has here.

Download44

Aug 9, 2019
Q: It says something like missing files when I try to launch the game?
A: If the game won't start up for you and it says something with missing graphics then you might not have installed RMXP RTP on your system yet. Download and install this first:

and this link is not working

44b0fa8b

Jan 3, 2021
Q: It says something like missing files when I try to launch the game?
A: If the game won't start up for you and it says something with missing graphics then you might not have installed RMXP RTP on your system yet. Download and install this first:

and this link is not working

Go to the RPG Maker webiste, on the download section:
Then select Runtime Packages then scroll down a bit and select RPG Maker XP then click download runtime package.
You will get an installer file that should handle what you need.
Also don't forget to install the fonts located in the Wherever_your_game_is_installed\Fonts directory by double clicking on them.

44b0fa8b

Jan 3, 2021
I've gone through a bunch of new scenes now, and it seems they haven't been unlocked in the gallery room. For example I finished the whole "bad" goblins storyline (up to the point where the game tells me there's nothing else with them for now) but their scenes aren't unlocked in the gallery room. Similarly, teasing the uncle with Boo's lingerie isn't replayable in this room.
I've tried a save editor to flip some variables from 0 to 1, just to see if it would make them appear but nothing new is available there.
It makes me wonder if it's a bug or simply these replays aren't implemented yet? Anyone else encountering this issue?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I've gone through a bunch of new scenes now, and it seems they haven't been unlocked in the gallery room. For example I finished the whole "bad" goblins storyline (up to the point where the game tells me there's nothing else with them for now) but their scenes aren't unlocked in the gallery room. Similarly, teasing the uncle with Boo's lingerie isn't replayable in this room.
I've tried a save editor to flip some variables from 0 to 1, just to see if it would make them appear but nothing new is available there.
It makes me wonder if it's a bug or simply these replays aren't implemented yet? Anyone else encountering this issue?
Dunno if it was updated here, but on rannero's discord theres a patch that was released a little bit after 0.9 was released that implemented the updated recollection room

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes