3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
a yeah it's true that this bastard got married
Besides, I expect that in a few weeks he'll tell us that his wife is expecting a new child and that he'll have to put his game aside to play his role as a father, of course I'm joking but coming from Rannero I expect everything :ROFLMAO:

ilove pusys

Jun 16, 2023
a yeah it's true that this bastard got married
Besides, I expect that in a few weeks he'll tell us that his wife is expecting a new child and that he'll have to put his game aside to play his role as a father, of course I'm joking but coming from Rannero I expect everything :ROFLMAO:
So no new updates ?

Reactions: HUNTER XXX

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
So no new updates ?
Hello ilove pusys
honestly your question made me laugh a lot, because if you had read the message just above mine you would have had your answer because the message clearly says ( no, the creator is on honeymoon ) so although I don't hold Rannero in my heart because of all his shenanigans it's clear that if he's on his honeymoon he'll surely have other things to do than publish an update for his game especially as even when he's supposed to be working he's slacking off so if he published content on his honeymoon I'd say to myself that his marriage is far less important than his working days. :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: phantomz

TheFlynn01

Jan 31, 2024
Anyone else have a issue where entering the inn will crash the game? Just got the curse and got invited to dinner, I try to go into the inn and it just craps out on me

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Hmmm, maybe he'll be able to use his honeymoon time for "research" and gain more "inspiration" for the next sex scenes? :WeSmart: :KEK:
*copium*

:HideThePain:

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
smh I think I'll retire earlier than this guy finishing this game lol. This game is good IMO but don't expect anything xD

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes