3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
(I'm going to spoil it a bit so don't read my message if you want to form your own opinion)
Although I hate the developer (Rannero) the base game had huge potential but ended up being botched
in addition the story is much too incoherent for my taste, basically the curse comes from the most powerful demon therefore a king of lust
and as a result Yuuki because of this curse would have more and more difficulty restraining his urges and as a result would become more and more slutty, but for my part I find that each scene resembles and remains far too "soft" " in addition although Yuuki becomes more and more slutty there are limits that the developer has put and which hinder the pleasure we take in playing because we know that after a while we will no longer be surprised by the next sex scenes because although it is different in the environment or in relation to the characters, the sexual practices remain the same (yuuki will do fellatio or a vaginal scene with one or more partners but that's all so don't expect not something else
the only thing that could have given a little spice to the game is the sexual exhibition but unfortunately it's not great at least for the moment
In any case I think that Rannero should have designed his game with the aim of leaving much more freedom to the player but above all he should have made much more hardcore and varied scenes.
anal, DP, DPV, sexual exhibition without constraint etc...
Moreover, I think it would have been much more enjoyable to sprinkle the map with many small obscene events or secondary scenes. There were so many possibilities to make this erotic game a nugget but Rannero preferred to take the shortest path. or rather he preferred to count on the naivety of his fanboys that they always supported him without ever questioning his bogus excuses
(making your own fans wait 4 years for this kind of botched and bug-ridden update is just a fucking scam, at least for those who understand the true face of Rannero ;) )
And it is precisely this desire curse that is increasingly deviated from in the story in the game with jend update because it is not always overlooked. And basically there should be opportunities in the story to defend yourself against it. but whatever. According to the principle of the curse of lust, she sulte openly against sexual harassment and ec appearance and if she gives in to it. The decision in the game doesn't have anything to do with the game and in the end it's not about the pleasure in general, it's only for certain people and for others it's hard and there's no trace of the pleasure. or not the way you portray it. The whole thing started with the leadership of an NPC and only As certain npc progress, Yuukie becomes with him because without the handful and a certain npc, Yuukie's desire and receptivity to it change. Basically, there's a lot more to say about it, but That would blow up the ramen of the think that's enough. But in short the game doesn't live up to the title. Yuukie should have the opportunity to show willpower against the curse and the influence. The curse should be through sexual abuse or sexual harassment if the game decides that Yuuki is a chess of will. really get stronger. regardless of who but depending on where the player gives in more openly. and not through a drug and then only through a single event. and that was the short version. sorry for the long speech

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for your answer.
Then it appears that this is just not a game for me, I hope that others do get to enjoy though, it because it does have good artwork.
perhaps on the devs next game.
the time will tell. said in short words :)

Aug 2, 2022
Does anyone have a Mod or something which makes all scenes Available in Gallery or something like that,
I'm just tired of loading saves for viewing new scenes:(

Reactions: Labryn

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
And it is precisely this desire curse that is increasingly deviated from in the story in the game with jend update because it is not always overlooked. And basically there should be opportunities in the story to defend yourself against it. but whatever. According to the principle of the curse of lust, she sulte openly against sexual harassment and ec appearance and if she gives in to it. The decision in the game doesn't have anything to do with the game and in the end it's not about the pleasure in general, it's only for certain people and for others it's hard and there's no trace of the pleasure. or not the way you portray it. The whole thing started with the leadership of an NPC and only As certain npc progress, Yuukie becomes with him because without the handful and a certain npc, Yuukie's desire and receptivity to it change. Basically, there's a lot more to say about it, but That would blow up the ramen of the think that's enough. But in short the game doesn't live up to the title. Yuukie should have the opportunity to show willpower against the curse and the influence. The curse should be through sexual abuse or sexual harassment if the game decides that Yuuki is a chess of will. really get stronger. regardless of who but depending on where the player gives in more openly. and not through a drug and then only through a single event. and that was the short version. sorry for the long speech
Hello Zuhl
sorry for what I'm about to tell you but I wonder if you read my message correctly?
moreover I had difficulty understanding certain passages of your own message
but in any case to return to my message I said that the story of the game is too incoherent for my taste so that includes the curse I already talked about it in an old message but here I did not want to emphasize the fact that she can't hold back sexually from the curse I just wanted to talk about the fact that the developer (Rannero) put limits on what we could expect from the scenes
and as I said it looks the same because the sexual parts are the same and therefore I would have preferred more varieties
moreover I give my opinion in relation to my feelings and this only includes myself and not that of others
so everyone has their own opinion :)

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
Quite the initial hurdle to overcome with insane controls and no resolution changes. Tiny window can barely see, and the remapping keybinds doesnt make a ton of sense.

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes