3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
This game is a bug fixing simulator, can I just play.
And I'm playing so Christ-like, with two hands on the table. Can I at least play without the bugs? This must be what a place in hell looks like for the sin of hand-abuse.:mad:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
lmao cannot believe after all this time the thread is still mostly about bugfixing. Hope for the next release we can talk about the game itself.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc_Pie

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
I got to ask, is this a game where you have no real agency if your character is going to be corrupted?
Because so far all I've seen is unavoidable scenes that took the player's choice away.
I got to know if this is how it's going to be so I can just drop it because that's not my thing.

Last edited:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I got to ask, is this a game where you have no real agency if your character is going to be corrupted?
Because so far all I've seen is unavoidable scenes that took the player's choice away.
I got to know if this is how it's going to be so I can just drop it because that's not my thing.
With the title "The Curse of Pleasure", what do you think?

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
After re-reading the messages posted on our beloved thread a little, I noticed that many people were complaining about "Bugs" and at one point I had an enlightenment, I understood that unfortunately even with 4 years of hard work the poor and honest Rannero was not able to rectify the Bugs in his game... rectification, the game never had so many bugs before the 0.9 update
seriously, the guy spent 4 years doing this update and it is riddled with bugs, poor in content despite the already existing CG and the use of AI
Frankly Rannero would have done better to shit on a table and tell the fans that they had a present for them, at least that would have been much more honest :poop:(y)

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
With the title "The Curse of Pleasure", what do you think?
I think that you did not answer my question.
There are plenty of games out there where the female protagonist has been put under a very similar curse (be it by a devil,an evil god, a succubus, a wizard/witch etc), but the player has almost 100% agency on if and how the curse affects her.
THAT is why I am asking.

Reactions: Sneed's

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I think that you did not answer my question.
There are plenty of games out there where the female protagonist has been put under a very similar curse (be it by a devil,an evil god, a succubus, a wizard/witch etc), but the player has almost 100% agency on if and how the curse affects her.
THAT is why I am asking.
Well, I think that she was cursed with a lust curse and notices that she is falling behind more and more, especially since she is only susceptible to this with certain characters. After a while everything seems more like a cursed person who becomes weak with certain people but can bite hard with others. And you don't have freedom of choice in the game because you're 100% you depend on a small annoying npc and you only lust through him...well maybe 5% Well the game is still in development.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Well, I think you're asking the developer. The way it looks in the game, there are no options to fight the curse. So I think just before someone else said that there is no real curse as there are only certain people who will always lust and have influence in some way. To be honest, there seems to be a lot in this area which I'm not so convinced about. I don't think that as the game develops there will be more choice. But basically only the author can tell you that it will stay that way or whether it is up to us to decide but I don't think so

Reactions: Kapios223

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Well, I think that she was cursed with a lust curse and notices that she is falling behind more and more, especially since she is only susceptible to this with certain characters. After a while everything seems more like a cursed person who becomes weak with certain people but can bite hard with others. And you don't have freedom of choice in the game because you're 100% you depend on a small annoying npc and you only lust through him...well maybe 5% Well the game is still in development.
Thanks for your answer.
Then it appears that this is just not a game for me, I hope that others do get to enjoy though, it because it does have good artwork.
perhaps on the devs next game.

Reactions: Zuhl

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
(I'm going to spoil it a bit so don't read my message if you want to form your own opinion)
Although I hate the developer (Rannero) the base game had huge potential but ended up being botched
in addition the story is much too incoherent for my taste, basically the curse comes from the most powerful demon therefore a king of lust
and as a result Yuuki because of this curse would have more and more difficulty restraining his urges and as a result would become more and more slutty, but for my part I find that each scene resembles and remains far too "soft" " in addition although Yuuki becomes more and more slutty there are limits that the developer has put and which hinder the pleasure we take in playing because we know that after a while we will no longer be surprised by the next sex scenes because although it is different in the environment or in relation to the characters, the sexual practices remain the same (yuuki will do fellatio or a vaginal scene with one or more partners but that's all so don't expect not something else
the only thing that could have given a little spice to the game is the sexual exhibition but unfortunately it's not great at least for the moment
In any case I think that Rannero should have designed his game with the aim of leaving much more freedom to the player but above all he should have made much more hardcore and varied scenes.
anal, DP, DPV, sexual exhibition without constraint etc...
Moreover, I think it would have been much more enjoyable to sprinkle the map with many small obscene events or secondary scenes. There were so many possibilities to make this erotic game a nugget but Rannero preferred to take the shortest path. or rather he preferred to count on the naivety of his fanboys that they always supported him without ever questioning his bogus excuses
(making your own fans wait 4 years for this kind of botched and bug-ridden update is just a fucking scam, at least for those who understand the true face of Rannero ;) )

Reactions: Toushiro
3.40 star(s) 82 Votes