MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Dev is remaking the whole thing, went from 2.5d battle city to aimbot tps as of now. Guy is pulling a No Man's Sky, so to speak. Hopefully this will evolve into an enjoyable game.
I'm deep in copium rn since there really isn't much femboy/trap game around.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Well, I don't know, but I liked it better the way it was before, now it's just a shooting game and that's it.
Pretty much any person that liked the game (might as well just get the save for the gallery and dip cuz id rather play any FPS than this)

Omikron664

Jan 6, 2018
are there any other games that like this but fem protag instead of femboy? the game play and animation are interesting tbh

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I'm kinda into the idea of MC willingly crossdressing and using that as his advantage - there really aren't many titles alike. Sadly, the game just sucks. I remember playing the first game in the series, and that sucked too.

Took me quite a while to figure out that you need to use the mouse wheel to select ammo after entering aiming mode to shoot. By default, the wallet(?) is selected, and I have no idea why it's there.

The game basically throws you into a map, and your objective is to shoot and kill enemies and collect girls / items by touching them. It's a weird 2D/3D hybrid, and the camera movements are very disorienting, especially during cut scenes. The enemy spawn is just horrible: right after I start the first level, I'm immediately caught because an enemy just spawns right where the player is. Each level is short and boring: all you do is move sideways, spam left-click, and before you know it, the level is over.

This is more like a proof-of-concept tech demo rather than a game, and sadly, I think the developer just isn't capable enough to make what he has in mind into reality. Still, he managed to release something that is playable, and that's an accomplishment, much better than those years-long unfinished projects on Patreon.

DoktorFuturepast

May 22, 2024
The game is still incredibly difficult to play at the moment, but here's hoping the massive overhaul will end up working out.

Until then, has there been any efforts into ripping the animations into a viable gallery online?

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
The game is still incredibly difficult to play at the moment, but here's hoping the massive overhaul will end up working out.

Until then, has there been any efforts into ripping the animations into a viable gallery online?

Dev post those on his from time to time.

With that said, I'm gonna be that guy now. New version anyone?

1.80 star(s) 17 Votes