Unity - Completed - The Crossdressing Detective 2 [v1.00] [FTGirl]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kutwkizfwczlaixyzp

The idea is good, but lack in execution. Some sex animations are nice, but the game is buggy. The way the character move is terrible to the point you give up playing just because you cannot correctly control the char and navigate the map.
    Also their is tons of mutilated girls hanging, like this is normal across the world, which I think is gross.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Froguser64

I want to like this game but I don't.

game-play: clunky, irritating and frankly rather confusing at times. you have to manually rotate the camera with the keyboard which also effects which direction your going in on top of the camera already being terrible just on its own.

the translation: as others have previously pointed out is confusing and annoying, the pronouns are all over the place and there's probably more but I didn't pay that much attention to much else other than the obvious.

the scenes are alright but could be a lot better since trying to press escape closes the game and there's no way to just skip forward a bit or go back a little
  3. 1.00 star(s)

zoneCthulhu

The concept behind the game is interesting enough, but that's about it. The "investigating" involves running around the map to marked spots while trying to avoid patrolling guards. Think of it like hide and seek, but everyone is trying to diddle you. There is no actual detective work in the game. The controls handle horrendously meaning that when you do get spotted and go into a chase, you're better off just getting caught and breaking free.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

cantpickaname

There is a great idea where and a beautiful main character; it's impossible to play and enjoy though.

Camera shakes are bad, but the control scheme and navigation are straight out of the 80s.

The game seems to have been designed with the animations first and gameplay later and it just didn't work.

They need to go back to the drawing table on how to deliver the experience to the player.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Sorin_Gimp87

TL; DR- great concept, bad game. ( I'll tell you how to start playing at the very bottom.)

I didn't play the 1st game, but this one looked pretty interesting. I don't really know where to begin with the problems for this game, but I think we should start with the layout. The layout is pseudo-3D, in that you can technically move in 3 dimensions, but the angle in fixed facing one direction and can be adjusted by 90 degrees to show another angle. On paper this is fine, but in reality the characters get caught on corners very easily. Its sometimes easier to let enemies catch you and break out after they get you out than to lay traps while you work on getting out. I suspect the reason this happens is that this game was optimized to be played on phones or tablets, but even then it looks like a nightmare to play. One particularly frustrating part about the mobile optimization is that the keyboard controls don't work well, if at all outside of the movement keys. I'm forced to play with one hand on my mouse at all times so I can open doors and use items. But even then, it doesn't mater because all scenes are behind defeats and it's very hard to tell which missions can and can't give you the scene you want, assuming that's even how this works because so very little about the game is described and even less of the descriptions are accurate.

On as final note before I wrap things up, someone in the comments did post a full, but it either doesn't work like they said or they gave poor instructions, so keep that in mind before downloading it.

Now, for those who don't know how to play: when you load into that building you can't get out of, access the phone and select missions from there. I highly recommend switching to the English option before continuing to play since it does make things a little easier.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

CuumWizard

This was a huge letdown.

The first game handled H-scenes much better since they were all in-game, every H-scene in this one is essentially just an Mp4 that has to first drag you out of the game before it plays it, compared to the first game this is a huge downgrade.

This game went from a chaotic fun combat game to a boring stealth game with such a bad camera position that it makes it impossible to see anything past your character, they are always in the dead center of every angle so they constantly block your vision, narrow corridors make it even worse and the field of view is garbage.

I love the concept but I'd rather just use a full save file to see Gallery since the gameplay just isn't worth the time investment.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

69ztare

Annoyingly bad.
    I've played some bad games, and I even like some bad games, but this one is simply impossible to properly enjoy in any way.
    The controls are simply painful, and to make it worse, you can't lessen the pain by changing the buttons, since there is almost no settings besides the language.
    Controlling the character is too hard, and when you think you suddenly had the best idea in the world, by using the minimap instead of the regular screen, you acknowledge the fact that the collision system is also terrible, to the point the same movement with the same position may or may not allow you to pass through some space depending on the camera.
    The camera is also horrible. It's simply so close to the character that you will have too much trouble seeing anything else (and this is not a joke of "character is hot" or whatever), and sometimes it's made worse by simply zooming on the player, as if it wasn't occupying too much screen space already.
    The mechanics are not be explained enough, and all characters teleport a good distance every time they go through a door. You may also fail to understand what each button does, and a detail about it would happen, but I'm thinking too far for a game that works in such a bad way.
    And if you think "maybe the H will save something", you are in for a deception. The H scenes are "trap suffers bondage and rape and so on", but it doesn't matter if you like it or not, 'cause the shaking camera and the flashes are seizure inducing. Seriously, I don't have epilepsy and alike, but this shit made tears fall from my eyes, that were in pain.
    You also won't get to enjoy the story on animated scenes, either the non H, or the H ones. The game simply pass through the story so fast that I can't imagine any human being (and most machines) being able to read it. While the "story" outside animated scenes are often cut (it "ends" before ending).
    And to complete all the problems this game has, it closes with the "ESC" button/key. Yes, the same command that would close games more than 20 years ago, and for this whole century it has been exclusive for low effort low budget extremely bad games. Be warned.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

So I kind of liked the first game, mostly because “yaoi” otoko no ko games are quite rare. Although, the game was obtuse, confusing, mazelike, and went way too far with guro/torture for me.

This game takes almost everything about the first game and cranks it up to 11. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. The game is in the 3D plane and only allows you to move in 4 directions as well as turn the camera 90 degrees, so it’s very easy to get stuck on terrain. It also likes to zoom in so far that the character takes up literally 70% of the screen so I can’t even see what’s going on around me. Not only that, but it just dumps you in to a huge maze-like map with wandering enemy NPCs and tells you, in broken Engrish, to basically stealth and just figure it the fuck out. Random shit happens, NPCs spot you from angles and blind spots where you’d never guess, random sound effects go off, the camera goes out of control, I hear a cash register cha-ching sound go off every once in a while, it’s just raw chaos.

H-scenes are absolutely insane. The camera zooms in and out, zips up, down, and side to side, with the screen constantly flashing white. Crossdresser Detective-chan gets raped as hard as my retinas. Besides that, scene quality is decent.

This game is less of an H-doujin game and more of an experience in the uncanny, unhinged mind of a developer who has lost all control, and I’ll be honest, I kind of respect it. Doesn’t mean the game is any less shit, though. It feels like an extreme effort borderline shitpost.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Liftog

There are a lot of problems with this game.
    First things first: The art work isn't bad, average is the key word here, is not something that burns your eyes, but, is not magnificent either. The true issue is the game over scenes. The camera moves so fast and so erratic, that I can barely understand what is going on.

The controls are terrible. The inventory button is connected with your movement keys for some reason, making using items to escape torturous.

Other thing is the camera, it moves with Q and E and moves so fast, that makes run more difficult. Another issue I have with the controls is the movement of the character. For a side-scroll stealth game, the fact I can't see the enemies clearly with the camera is frustrating, especially when you get discovered.

Now that you mention stealth of this game, it is one of the most annoying things I came across. The enemies see you through walls, if you tell me that only see you in the doors, it not be an issue at all. In fact, is an interesting detail. But, for some bug or something, the enemies see you, and you can't do anything to avoid this, failing the mission (If it is to follow and make him not see you) or having a game over.

At the beginning, it mentions the inventory, but it doesn't mention any of its items. There are, in most case scenario, useless. Given the problem of managing inventory in the first place, most of the escape items are difficult to select correctly, being the pills and the syringe, the most useful items. The traps are able to damage you, and on more than one occasion, I have been damaged by them, ruining my escape.

I don't talk about the enemies, because I feel like that would be repeating, there are two types in the entire game, and they are defeated in the same way. What I am going to say is that they are bugged. When you get caught, there is a high chance that you will get stuck in the walls. Another thing about enemies is that there are ways to “easily” outwit them. If you turn on them, without running, they almost certainly won't catch you.

I think, that would be all. I won't talk about the story, because I haven't finished it and I don't know if I should. Likewise, I would recommend it if you really like BDSM, are gay (Or bisexual) and have nothing else.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

gdrocker

I was expecting great things from this game when I had first heard about it a couple of weeks ago, but... the controls and the visuals are so bad that it's just not fun for anyone. The CGs are great, and the character animations are fluid, but that alone can't save an irreparably broken game.

You can't have a side-scroller game like this where your character is directly in the center of the screen, because it limits your ability to see both ahead of and behind you... and the tight corridors are not conducive to the camera control that's being offered, so more often than not, the game is basically zoomed in on your character. And if you're trying to view any given corridor from a third-person view behind the protagonist, your curvaceous boy-hips are blocking the entire end of the hall, making damn sure you can't see any threats coming or going. You're basically at the mercy of the mini-map while traversing any given location.

I expected great things, and my hopes were swiftly dashed. Run as fast and as far away as you can from this, provided you don't run out of stamina six seconds later and get stunned for another six afterwards, forcing you to... I dunno, get thrown into a suitcase and wheeled off to a prison or something.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Rawrledino

So the tldr of this game is: this was probably made for mobile, but it ended up with a windows version.

The artwork is "good" (i've seen much worst), the gallery is interesting, the animations are kinda good.

Now going for the bad things, the controls are awful, the interface was made to "work" with a phone, so playing on a pc is just bad, you cant read anything the text is to fast and the missions are as bad as the controls, they just drop you in a level with out a real clear objective and you cant realy explore cause the enemies can see you from gods know where.

To end this, this game can be interesting if you instal the mod that is on the thread or if you want to play somthing really hard
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Xombii

This game is very odd. The engine is in a 2.5d like the original Doom (1993).

- The control are awful, the camera is not controlled with the mouse ...

- The gameplay is mid for a "stealth" game. you only just run around some markers before escaping the map.

- The translation is awful and the texts are moving to fast to read.

The biggest flaw is the lack of direction, the hentai scenes are nice for this niche (femboy / bdsm) but they are all censored.

Overall, this game has a garbage gameplay with some good scenes. If you try this game, just use the gallery unlocker ...
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

So game world is 3D... but girl is 2D... and how TF do You rotate camera? if it's even possible... collision is fucking broken, on the minimap You see little gaps between walls but in "game" You can't go thru them... or maybe You can if You are fking pixel perfect between walls...

Also Levels have many issues too... I don't know if they are auto generated or some ameb Level Designer made them... but:
    1) I got one quest where walls are clipping thru each other...
    2) I got one quest where 2 enemies were standing right under place where I start the game... so I simply got defeated without even chance to start the game... they were spawn camping me xDDD
    3) In third and last quest I was doing there was like... massive rock or something in place where I was starting mission... it wasn't blocking the way tho... but it was difficult to exit "starting place"

And hentai scenes are nothing really special...

You just run around to markers on minimap because You can't really see a shit... and if You get defeated ( touched by enemy ) they will take main character to tie and whip / rape.

Then You get chance to escape but if You move too much u cum...
    and if You cum urself to death or they spot You again they will drown main character in his own cum...

And then there is Game Over Scene where You are amputate being raped...

Basicly scenes are garbage...
    Gameplay is even worse... Level Design have issues quests are boring and all of them are the same... only thing that changes is description...

I'm just giving one star for main character :D
    She/he have nice penis and legs xD
  14. 2.00 star(s)

dajunk12

This game suffers from the same thing that many games do, which is being unplayable on monitors different than the one it was designed on. Usually there are resolution settings, or the ability to play in windowed mode that let's me work around that. Unfortunately if that is an option it is off screen on my ultra-wide monitor.

The biggest flaw the game has is that it can't decide whether it wants to be a side scroller or a 3d game. The camera is locked to the side position like a side scroller, but you are not locked front to back like a side scroller. As a result, it's really awkward to play. The rendering bugs also don't do the game favors.

I think the concept and artwork is fun, but the execution is not. It's a shame. I wasn't expecting the world, but it's missing very fundamental things here.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

SCP-079

A stealth game with femboy MC. It's a bit fun to play but at the line of playable and unplayable. Art is good and l2d cg but camera keep shaking violently in most cg and only auto play.
    Game is hard and annoying due to various reasons: only stealth kill, enemy respawn, enemy random turn and move, enemy see though anything in range, enemy hard to get rid of by only running, items selection also affected by moving key A&D, main storyline reset after bad end, caught by enemy can rotate map and make me forget where is the exit, mc stucked where he should not......
    I found that focus on minimap when playing is better to control and never rotate. I can only get very limited information from main camera due to horizontal camera angle, mc block the center, and camera is too close to mc make sight of side near none. I guess author did not want to handle the problem of objects/walls blocking camera's sight when camera is far from mc. It seems that mc's collision box is also increased by the distance between camera and mc which cause the stuck when passing though door. Main camera should cut down size and move to side, main camera should be more detailed minimap, this is definitely better for this game play, not so real but much less torture.
    A work with good idea and lack of experience and effort. I guess author did not play it though once himself before selling or he is not willing to put more effort in this.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

El Presidente

The game is a stealth game where you are this trans detective and you need to do task and destroy a drug cartel that kidnapp femboy for some reason. The game challenge is all about the control and camera. you can move using wasd but you need also allineate the camera. If you are moving up and you change camera you will move to the right. Why this is important? because the ambience are horrible to navigate. A lot of decoration will block an easily passable way and the only way out is the elevator with the tightest door you can imagine. Worst of all are the enemies capable of spotting you from other rooms.
    Overall the game is ok, it's censured and if you like bdsm and femboy turned in clockworks then this game can entertain you