EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Welcome to "Transvestite Detective Ip-Wha-Kuei"!
In this action infiltration type game, you play as the main character Ip-Wha-Kuei.
He is a detective who specializes in cross-dressing and uses his unique skills to infiltrate criminal hideouts, rescue missing girls, and search for his missing sister.

There are many different types of missions in the game: investigation missions, rescue missions, assassination missions, and tracking missions. All missions will test your wits and courage.
(Translated with DeepL)​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-02
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Original Title: 女装探偵葉語嫣2
Developer: FTGirl -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplefied)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

In case you have Epilepsy don't play the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
He is a detective who specializes in cross-dressing and uses his unique skills to infiltrate criminal hideouts,
(another agent): "Damn! They were serious when they told me they were short of female agents..."

Trap: "Oh sh*t, I hate it when when ma DICK touches the bottom of the urinal." :oops::LOL:

3cypvcm5rkw81x.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Anadort

Sep 17, 2017
Is the ingame translation as bad as the synopsis? Pure poetry? Does it even matter, or it's playable anyway?

Aug 10, 2019
its just as bad as the first one gameplay wise, as in WTF are you suppose to be doing?? also the scenes probably could give people seizures. this type of content is pretty rare diffidently the kind of stuff I'd throw money at so its sad that its so badly executed that it be better left as non existed.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs
1.80 star(s) 15 Votes