• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Theres some pretty hardcore stuff in this like sounding (stuff inserted into penis)

allso im disapointed with the mc voice not sounding boyish but outright like a girl at the end of the day it would be a girl voice acting it anyways since boys allso get voiced by females in anime but they sound different then this.

Reactions: WOCRA
Apr 18, 2021
Holy shit, this game's a mess!
Wonky controls + gameplay.
The H-scenes might actually be good, if you slow them down, got rid of the camera shaking, the frenetic cuts and those seizure-inducing flashes.
Who made this and what kind of delusions are they suffering from, if they thought this was ready for release.

Also, I'm genuinely worried those H-scenes might cause someone to have a seizure.
Bob69 could you add an warning to your original post, in case someone suffering from epilepsy downloads this game.

Reactions: WOCRA

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
i dont know what u mean with similar to this but if u mean getting raped to death or killed while being a sidescroller there is

night of revenge, sinistar, guilty hell2, ritual summon, syahata, thorn sin, whisperer, anthophobia, hounds of the meteor and alien quest: eve.
these i know from top of my head.
(dont know many futa ones so im sorry if u look for futa sidescrollers)
Edit: Also there is Happy heart panic, but with some fetishes i dont like myself but its still a great game.
Edit 2: Also few of them are a bit dark so its not your cup of tea i wouldnt play them.

In my opinion the best one is Night Of Revenge, content wise and gameplay wise (of the ones i mentioned)

and thanks!
I would like to add parasite in the city

shugaxchan

Aug 4, 2020
It's really difficult to move around when you can only move the player and camera cardinally and it does not shift smoothly. Also I noticed that if you just stand around, the NPCs will just converge onto your position, will move away when you're hiding but they walk so slow. So if they're blocking your way, just reset lol

notatempaccount

Oct 18, 2018
Personally I like the genre and everything, its just such a shame the game is so broken and so dull like the first game.

If you can manage to ignore the lighting fast auto scroll text, each level is basically the same thing. The only difference (in regards to H) is the slums type levels have generic "jeans singlet dude" and the "hospital/hotel" levels have the bouncer/suit dude. There are 2 types of "females" (blue clothes/black clothes) but they dont seem to offer anything different to each other.

Even if the autoscroll was fixed, the game gets boring, fast, as you realize even the "special" levels (drug bust etc.) are just more of the same thing, IMO, the game needs WAY more content to be worth it.

Hell, almost every H-Scene is just ripped from the first game (minus getting pulled from the locker, the bj etc.) so if you've played that, this is way too similar.

Even the weird gameplay is pretty cool imo, the whole "character gets physically carried/dragged across the level" is similar to the ants in GH2, but then you're just getting taken away to the same 2 scenes until a restart.

Zerostyler

Dec 20, 2017
I really hope you enjoy it, but is there a version or similar game with a woman as the main character? The penis surprised me a bit in the end because I originally found the Japanese version.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Even the weird gameplay is pretty cool imo, the whole "character gets physically carried/dragged across the level" is similar to the ants in GH2, but then you're just getting taken away to the same 2 scenes until a restart.
What's GH2? All I can find is Guitar Hero 2.

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
This game is just a piece of rubbish except the animations.
The texts are scrolling by way too fast and the camera panning is vomit-inducing, the controls are also janky af ngl, the developer should have just followed the standard keyboard and mouse controls for side-scrollers that have been long used for flash games and most other side scrollers on PC.

And I suggest he puts a keyboard and mouse diagram for all the controls in addition to that tutorial which is mostly common in side-scrollers nowadays, as well as popups on which button to press to interact with an object to prevent confusion.

They should also have some-kind of object highlighting system to show the player what object they are interacting with, especially when objects are overlapping on top of each other.

1.90 star(s) 16 Votes