sarashi

May 4, 2018
In the previous version I got to the end of the available content and there was no 5th dose option. Is a 5th dose new content that was added in this latest (5.5) version?

Oh, and I didn't even know this game had cheats, and I certainly don't have any desire to use them.
i dont think so. more like a preview content maybe ? from what i found in the logs is that it something for chapter 3 but im unsure about it . someone with more deeper understanding of it should really answer the question how to be able to dose her the 5th one

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
someone with more deeper understanding of it should really answer the question how to be able to dose her the 5th one
I've also asked in this thread, twice, how to get Ava and Dakota above 70 relationship and no one replied. Either no one's done it yet (without cheating) or no one's been willing to offer some helpful hints.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You're forgetting the third option... It can't be done.

The same with the "fifth dose" for Penny.
Good point. In which case the dev's changelog which says "Getting Relationship to go past 70 has additional requirements as this is considered a romantic relationship" should also include a caveat that it can't be done yet so players don't waste their time trying to do something that isn't yet possible.

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
I've also asked in this thread, twice, how to get Ava and Dakota above 70 relationship and no one replied. Either no one's done it yet (without cheating) or no one's been willing to offer some helpful hints.
I don't think it's applied yet, even if you use the cheats to get it to 100, it will switch back to 70 automatically.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
should also include a caveat that it can't be done yet so players don't waste their time trying to do something that isn't yet possible.
There's no need for any caveat, considering that;
a) This isn't a public release and is supposed to be an interim Patrons only release.
b) The sexual relationships that can develop between the MC and family is just that. Sexual, and is based on drugging them to take advantage of them.
c) Relationships with others can get to 100.

Reactions: Reij

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Oh, I figured the base download was already upgraded ... Downloading the update now. I'm a bit advanced in the game and I'll be updating the moment Lauren comes along, did that make me lose something behind?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Oh, I figured the base download was already upgraded ... Downloading the update now. I'm a bit advanced in the game and I'll be updating the moment Lauren comes along, did that make me lose something behind?
Please bear in mind that v5.5 will not load saves from earlier versions. You have to start over with this version.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes