DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
how do i avoid becoming a trans then?
One option is gender lock your character, in that case no matter what action you take you won't become a trans, if you want to avoid it without gender lock then just be dominant and dont wear anything opposite to your gender and thigns like that. Males become trans quite easily if they receive anal sex and a few submissive actions.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Like said before, as long as you don't visit her room during day or give her the bad end serum, you're not gonna really have anything mentioned.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
If you start having threesomes with the mother and sister then the mom begins to talk about how the sister also fucks the guy the mom drags home.

Bertthc

Mar 7, 2018
Just dropped by to say thanks! I gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised. I'll be keeping this one in sight :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think it was a question. not a link.

You need to be submissive yourself when interacting with them. I was able to do it by being in chastity when getting to the have sex parts with them.
what about later on? in would be nice to offer an option for them to be dominate without being submissive

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
So I get the evening scene in the living room during the weekend. But Ava just stays on the other couch and diddles herself. And afterward, the MC notes that he should return to the living room to take care of her. Is this the threesome scene? Is it possible to have a scene with Ava immediately afterward?

Merlinthetrue

Dec 7, 2017
I thought maybe have lactation continue if Penny Spills enough times on you making you more submissive. If you get them suck on to stop leaking and ruining tops. Also add Breast Pumps to Adult Store.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

dotzheimer

Oct 17, 2016
The Company - Alpha 6.0.0:

Image Pack Base v11 (Download if you're starting fresh):

Image Pack Update v11:

Alpha 6.0 is finally released, and with it comes the entirety of Chapter 3! All valid save files from Alpha 5.5.0 and from Pre-Alpha 5.5.008 should be compatible with this release, provided your game was saved prior to the cutoff point in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theblindbot

May 4, 2017
When you are creating your character at the bottom is a text box where you can input the cheats. I don't believe you can do it on an existing save.
i dont see any text box at the bottom, its when im choosing the name of the protagonist and his mother/sister?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
i dont have it D:
i dont even have the additional notes...
I hate to ask the obvious (but hey, you are the blind bot :whistle:), but have you scrolled down? On my normal settings, the 'Additional notes' box is immediately below the normal cut off of the window.
Also, the 'Additional Notes' box is the cheat input box you're looking for.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes