• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
That option is before you even start a relationship with Penny and yes, it's still there.

Guide is dependant on the community. Westane has no time to write one.

Yup.

Diana and Ava have this. Dakota's is more implied and without toys, BDSM gear, etc.

But Diana, Tasha, Ava, and Dakota are all content complete. Nothing more will be added so don't expect anymore BDSM than what's already there.
Like I said, wasn't expecting anything at all

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Found a error with your code for the incest. I activate it and still get stepbrother every time. I don't think you asked for a true false in the renaming part of the code.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

tswag

Sep 8, 2018
The "Oedipus Maximus" option is incomplete. I'm getting a mix. In the flavor text, I get mother and sister, but in the dialogues I get stepmother and sister. The fields to remove the "step" from the relations has vanished. Is there a way to fix this on our own, or do we need to wait for the dev to fix the oversight?

Reactions: TSOne

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
It's still WIP.
What we had was only a partial version, while there's still more to come.
Btw this wasn't the case when the game first launched, but for now wouldn't it be possible to use AI to siginificantly speed up the process? I mean it can now even do videos, so based on pics and gifs existing in 'normal' version, it should be totally doable to just alter them a bit.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Btw this wasn't the case when the game first launched, but for now wouldn't it be possible to use AI to siginificantly speed up the process? I mean it can now even do videos, so based on pics and gifs existing in 'normal' version, it should be totally doable to just alter them a bit.
It depends on whether or not Westane wants to use AI generated/assisted art, and also on the experience (if any) of the artist with utilising AI tools.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
It depends on whether or not Westane wants to use AI generated/assisted art, and also on the experience (if any) of the artist with utilising AI tools.
If you check the image pack section in discord, there is an fan-made AI generated image pack that makes everything artwork. There's been a partial pack there for a while but it was just completed recently.

Reactions: zaqrwe
Oct 5, 2018
I'm gonna be honest devs just need to quit with patreon just get a subscribe star or something else this has been getting ridiculous. I think even just like a link to a PayPal in discord would be better tbh. patreon just don't put up with any good stuff anymore.

Every patreon-like eventually turns to shit. Ko-fi did, Buy Me a Coffee did, Gumroad as well...

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is it possible to remove Tasha's dick?
Original Guide by Kilrah

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha
7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Original Guide by Kilrah

Tasha's Date and No Dose Route:
1) Get the gender reveal scene: either the first time you try to dose her (you won't actually dose her then), or visit her in the office early in the morning, you need to go to work early to do that
2) After 14 days explore the office between Morning and Late Morning for an event with female characters.
2a) Tasha will ask you on a date when leaving work after step 2, accept the date
3a) Get the random event where Tasha gives you her phone number and wait 7 days until you get the second date to her apartment and select "Accept her offer and follow her home"
3b) Alternatively, in normal play, on October 21 "Get lunch with Tasha", then "Go to Tasha's apartment" (I'm pretty that one is bugged and doesn't unlock the rest of the events at the moment)
4) "Invite Tasha over for the day" on the weekend, during morning or late morning
5) In normal play, you need to wait for Chapter 4, in freeplay, I don't think there is any time constraint. After 3-7 days, get a dream with Tasha and Saya.
6) Have the "Weird Dreams" conversation with Tasha
7) 2 days later during the second dream with Tasha and Saya, select: "I want this to be who I am. I want this to be my future!"
Is this possible in serum route also? Last time I went to 'have her wanting to spent time with you outisde work', so I could also invite her during weekends, but the new update breaks saves, so I still have to repeat from the beginning and I guess this is the best moment to ask about it, so I'll know if it's worth it to even start this route.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is this possible in serum route also? Last time I went to 'have her wanting to spent time with you outisde work', so I could also invite her during weekends, but the new update breaks saves, so I still have to repeat from the beginning and I guess this is the best moment to ask about it, so I'll know if it's worth it to even start this route.
Nope. If you Dose her more than twice, you cannot do her Girlfriend Route aka No Dose

• Sad
Reactions: zaqrwe
3.90 star(s) 71 Votes