• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I asked this before, but it was a while ago (during 5.2 version) and maybe the updates changed it (It seems it didn't according to the change logs, but I'll ask just in case) :

Is there a way to progress with Ava without ntr content ? Or to "fix" it after it happened ?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a way to progress with Ava without ntr content ? Or to "fix" it after it happened ?
Not quite no, and not quite yes: As long as you do not visit her during the daytime between the time you give her the 6th dose (which tells her to fuck other men) and the 7th dose (which tells her to only get satisfaction from the MC) you will never see NTR with Ava. (She may bang someone but you won't be around to see it.)

In my game it was moot as I had the pure luck of giving Ava dose #6 during the evening of one day and dose #7 the morning of the very next day, so Ava never got the chance to fuck anyone else before she lost interest in being the town slut.

Runeweaver

Mar 30, 2018
Don't like the new cloudy backgrounds either - much better visibility when it was just solid black.
Just download a black jpeg picture from somewhere and replace the jpegs in the bg file with it, Just back up the originals and rename the black jpeg for each of them.

Reactions: Storm4n

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
looking for a save anyone have one?
A save from a version before Alpha 6.0.0 isn't going to do you much good. Also, you haven't said where in the game you want the save point to be. Lastly, different people play the game different ways. Some play as males, some as females, and some as trans. This has a significant impact on the game. It also matters very much certain other choices you make in the game. So someone else's save isn't going to be useful. This game is not a VN with a limited set of choices and just one main path.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
nice, seems like the dev is doing quite some polishing! always a good thing to do.

now i would like to know if hard difficulty changes anything in the game regarding content.

Cpt.Naughtylus

Jun 3, 2017
First of all: thanks for a great game! There isn't much out there, that has the potential to get attached. This is an exeption. Keep up the good work!

This said, i would have 2 suggestions, maybe you want to consider.

1. Maybe think about giving the player more freedom in deciding wether to drug his fellows, or not. What you did there with Penny is great. You CAN drug her, to let her agree to kinky stuff, but you can win her heart completely without it. Why not applying this to all the charakters? Some of them might need a bit of chemical help to get started at all (due to uncommon circumstances), but wouldn't it be interesting, if the rest would be possibilities and not necessarities? Just saying. ^^

2. If you put someone like Tasha in the Pot, why not taking an Actress that actually packs that special extra? Same goes for "Mom's special addition" -> if she has to have both, she should have both. I am pretty sure, there is a fitting solution for Tasha out there and if Hermaphrodites aren't available, maybe consider to just turn mom tranny?

Please keep on going. I am really looking forward to see, what is to cum (bad pun - couldn't resist)

Reactions: Tydorei

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
At this point Westane has a great thing going and I love this game since I play it a few times a month since it is quite expansive.
My only request at this point would be more variety to the pictures. After awhile many scenes get old since you are always looking at the same gif over and over again. The "Finger Ass" gif I do not like at all. It's grainy, very old looking, and sometimes it doesn't buffer correctly so you can see a bunch of pixels. Many games like The Company over on the TFG Games site, now have multiple pictures/gifs for every one scene so you don't always see the same one. It helps keep it sexy and for sure helps things from getting stale.

Dakota for example has many anal scenes as well as Anal Fingering scenes. It sucks that we just get the same one for every single character in the game. Would be great if Westane added a few gifs here and there that just cycle randomly for whatever scene is playing. Doesn't have to be for every scene but it gives a touch of uniqueness to characters when you actually see them getting fingered or getting ass fucked instead of a gif of a random girl.

It's a minor request. Like I said, Westane has a good thing going so far so I will support anything he does. Soon as my hours stabilize at work I do plan to bump up my support to Westane. 2019 is going to be a fantastic year for the game so I wish Westane the best for now and to tell him to keep up the excellent work.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How to make the MC a bimbo trans?
Not sure if you can, but as a trans shemale you can try wearing heavy makeup and dress like a slut and see what that does. "Bimbo" may be restricted to non-trans female.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How to make the MC a bimbo trans?
Not sure if you can, but as a trans shemale you can try wearing heavy makeup and dress like a slut and see what that does. "Bimbo" may be restricted to non-trans female.
You can be a trans bimbo because I've done it. Use heavy make up, no underwear, slutty clothing , sex toys and max out breast enlargement; it should come up sooner or later. I achieved while as a dom, presumably it can happen as a sub.

Reactions: AWolfe

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I thought 6.0 update was supposed to add to Sophie's content, but she wasn't mentioned in the Changelog. Did her story expand this time around?

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes