• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Wiki is a general guide so even if you see anything that says it's "WIP" it's actually finished for Ava, Tasha, Diana, and Dakota. You can still use the Wiki to get a good picture of things.

As for your character, I would check your Wardrobe. Make sure you're not wearing feminine clothing or if you have breasts. There are 2 Events for Penny that you should always walk away from because they change your clothing or they make your breasts bigger.
It was like game didn't notice I was playing as male, because normally clothes, pronouns and hair can give feminine points, and yet I had none of this, and game also didn't explain why. I mean if there is a reason, game says "your xxx makes you feel more feminine", but what I got was just "you're feeling more feminine". No explanation, nothing.

BTW, with Penny now is it impossible to have sex if go for making lab supplies instead? I went up to this weird 'mouse ears' and still nothing. And other routes suggested either office slut or dom. I'm sure there was some kind of romance whe I played last time.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It was like game didn't notice I was playing as male, because normally clothes, pronouns and hair can give feminine points, and yet I had none of this, and game also didn't explain why. I mean if there is a reason, game says "your xxx makes you feel more feminine", but what I got was just "you're feeling more feminine". No explanation, nothing.

BTW, with Penny now is it impossible to have sex if go for making lab supplies instead? I went up to this weird 'mouse ears' and still nothing. And other routes suggested either office slut or dom. I'm sure there was some kind of romance whe I played last time.
Check your self in the Room. It might be breasts which is usually the case when you interact with Penny most of the time.

As for Penny, Patrons actually just got this last update which actually fixed up stuff like this. Everything was rearranged to better spread out sex and more interactions so you won't be waiting for long to actually see what you did.

The trade off, Saves will break on the new update. Patreon banning Westane for a week made him have to change a few things and Penny being remastered also didn't help.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Check your self in the Room. It might be breasts which is usually the case when you interact with Penny most of the time.

As for Penny, Patrons actually just got this last update which actually fixed up stuff like this. Everything was rearranged to better spread out sex and more interactions so you won't be waiting for long to actually see what you did.

The trade off, Saves will break on the new update. Patreon banning Westane for a week made him have to change a few things and Penny being remastered also didn't help.
It wasn't the breasts. With breast, the message was "your small breast make you feel more feminine"(I could see this after Penny event), but this wasn't message I got near game start. Also serum for shrinking breasts had no effects back then. Clearly a bug. But after it went down to trans, game finally started to recognise clothes and pronouns, so I got back to men and from there it finally stopped dropping down.

As for Penny, in act 3 at one random weekend I got message from Lauren and Penny, but only one could be picked, so I went with Penny and romance started. Guess I'll check again and star over after this new update drops.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The Company - Update 5.9 - Backer Release (Patreon) 2024-04-30
Release Notes
  • Update 5.9 completely overhauls Penny's serum route, rearranging nodes and adding 2 new ones! Unfortunately, as a result, any save files prior to Update 5.9 will not be compatible with this update
  • As this update was heavily impacted by recent issues, there is no additional "content" for these new serum nodes. That will be added in the 5.9.1 update coming soon. Save files from Update 5.9 will carry over
  • The character creation experience has been updated to be a little less clunky
  • Penny has been added to The PC
  • Updated Lab scene to be less awkward and cluttered
  • Fixed issues with Tasha
Links
( )
– The Company - Update 5.9 - (Contains all game and image/data files)

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018

ban what? 0A0

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
ban what? 0A0
His account/page went down for a few days, with a seemingly real possibility of it going down for good. They probably found some things they didn't like (this game does violate a few of Patreon's guidelines, if only barely.) and forced Westane to change them.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of The Company to v5.9.0.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
His account/page went down for a few days, with a seemingly real possibility of it going down for good. They probably found some things they didn't like (this game does violate a few of Patreon's guidelines, if only barely.) and forced Westane to change them.
Glances at Parentreon prohibitions.
Incest, Nonconsent, Beast, Mind Control, and Handholding.

Westane has a lot of revising to do if he wants this to be a functional Consensual Self Improvement Pharmacy game.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How do we change it back to the incest version?
1. Start New Game
2. Choose you've played before
3. Create a character and then select you want cheats
4. Last Cheat at the bottom is how you activate Incest

ban what? 0A0
Westane was forced to comply due to Patreon shutting down his Patreon for a week. Still in recovery mode from that but if you see the above, Incest and stuff is still there, just more Hidden which is what Patreon wanted.

Quick question. When was the last time Dom John content was added?
Couple years ago. John is expected to be finished by the end of Summer 2024. More on that later

okay so I don't update this one anymore, got cha
If you're talking about accessing content like Incest, you can update all you want. See the above quote

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
  • Update 5.9 completely overhauls Penny's serum route, rearranging nodes and adding 2 new ones! Unfortunately, as a result, any save files prior to Update 5.9 will not be compatible with this update
So....does that mean they finally gave you the option not to cuck yourself with the janitor or is that still an unavoidable event?

• Haha
Reactions: zaqrwe and Oliz82

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCompany-5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
1. Start New Game
2. Choose you've played before
3. Create a character and then select you want cheats
4. Last Cheat at the bottom is how you activate Incest

Westane was forced to comply due to Patreon shutting down his Patreon for a week. Still in recovery mode from that but if you see the above, Incest and stuff is still there, just more Hidden which is what Patreon wanted.

Couple years ago. John is expected to be finished by the end of Summer 2024. More on that later

If you're talking about accessing content like Incest, you can update all you want. See the above quote
Does it still have the bestiality?

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Probably won't be added & I'm just dropping a thought.
Would love more BDSM to be added, specifically doing it, and in a sub route, getting it from your mom, boss, Penny and Diana.
Forced to wear vibe toys, beg for release & humiliated while do so. waking up bound & being fucked, collar & leash put on & walking around on all fours.
Spanking & Whips & Canes, Oh My!

Like I say, just dropping a thought & don't expect anything to come from it.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So....does that mean they finally gave you the option not to cuck yourself with the janitor or is that still an unavoidable event?
That option is before you even start a relationship with Penny and yes, it's still there.

will the guide ever be completed?
Guide is dependant on the community. Westane has no time to write one.

Does it still have the bestiality?
Yup.

Probably won't be added & I'm just dropping a thought.
Would love more BDSM to be added, specifically doing it, and in a sub route, getting it from your mom, boss, Penny and Diana.
Forced to wear vibe toys, beg for release & humiliated while do so. waking up bound & being fucked, collar & leash put on & walking around on all fours.
Spanking & Whips & Canes, Oh My!

Like I say, just dropping a thought & don't expect anything to come from it.
Diana and Ava have this. Dakota's is more implied and without toys, BDSM gear, etc.

But Diana, Tasha, Ava, and Dakota are all content complete. Nothing more will be added so don't expect anymore BDSM than what's already there.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes