• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Keep in mind that not all the images are actually used in the game. That said, you can get an interactive sex scene with Penny at her apartment.

It requires taking her out at least twice on weekends, and a high enough liking. She will invite you over after work, the options at that point are pretty straight forward.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Is there any noteworthy new content for people who played 5.5.0? The majority of the stuff in the change log is from that previous version.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've reached Oct. 11 using the latest version and I can't seem to be able to use MCS-3 on anyone in the Company. Is the MCS-3 code not implemented yet for any of the Company employees?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bug report (version Alpha 6.0.0):
October 12th - Thursday, Evening - I gave mom her first dose of MCS-3, giving her the idea to go out and start fucking anything that moves. When she realizes that she can't come, no matter how many people she fucks, she'll start to lose her mind! Oh god, what's wrong with me...
The game subtracted 1x MCS-2 from my inventory, not 1x MCS-3.

EDIT: same problem when I gave Ava the 7th dose, it subtracted an MCS-2 instead of an MCS-3.

EDIT 2: giving Dakota 6th and 7th doses does correctly subtract an MCS-3 for each.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bug report (version Alpha 6.0.0): Lauren does not appear on the Character Status page (though she is in the Notebook), so there is no way to see what your current Relationship value is with her.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I saw most of the content but I can't get Tasha to trigger her dating stuff. It's probably because I have a save from 5.5 or it could be bugged with this being the alpha but maybe someone else can get it to trigger. I guess I could also get Tasha's relationship points up and see if that does anything.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bug report (version Alpha 6.0.0): Chris does not appear on the Character Status page, even after the Oct 21 event when you start dating him and your Relationship becomes Friends. He is also not in the Notebook.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I've reached Oct. 11 using the latest version and I can't seem to be able to use MCS-3 on anyone in the Company. Is the MCS-3 code not implemented yet for any of the Company employees?
Pretty much nobody other than Ava/Dakota (and John for becoming Chanel, I think) gets MCS-3 dose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As good as it is to see someone being diligent and providing bug reports for new content, it might be better reporting on Westane's Patreon page.
Given the activity that happens around a release, it really increases the likelihood of useful/informative posts getting "lost" in the mix.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bug report (version Alpha 6.0.0): After a late morning phone call to Tasha there is dialogue from Penny, even though the MC is in her own bedroom. Does Penny have spyware on the MC's phone?

Clipboard01.jpg

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
As good as it is to see someone being diligent and providing bug reports for new content, it might be better reporting on Westane's Patreon page.
Given the activity that happens around a release, it really increases the likelihood of useful/informative posts getting "lost" in the mix.
I'm not a patron. As best that I can tell from looking at his Patreon page, non-patrons can only report stuff via the game's built-in link to his Google Docs reporting form. I'm doing that now.

However, if I just did that alone then other players wouldn't benefit from knowing about the bugs. I'm a big fan of transparency and giving a heads-up to my fellow players here on F95.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
A suggestion that I just sent in via the bug reporting tool:
If Relationship or Corruption have hit any sort of cap the on-screen feedback should tell you that it did NOT go up and why it didn't. For example, if you're at a cap of 70 and you need to do something special to continue improving then the game should inform you that you have reached a temporary limit and that you must do something else. The game doesn't need to provide a hint as to what that is, just give you a heads-up. The current messages are very misleading.
Currently, you may keep seeing a message that says that your Relationship is improving when it actually isn't. Hell, the same thing happens once you hit 100 in Relationship or Corruption. The game merrily ignores the fact that you're at max and keeps giving you the exact same message. This should be an easy thing for the dev to remedy; all it takes is a few IF conditionals.

For those that don't know this, the game has a cap of 70 on Relationship (which is mentioned in the changelog), which requires you to do special things to overcome. I have also hit caps on Corruption of Ava & Dakota in the early stages (which is not mentioned in any of the changelogs).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know what to do to be able to get Ava's and/or Dakota's Relationship past 70? I'm on Oct. 22 and have taken Ava out on weekend all-day excursions three times and I'm still capped. Do I need to keep doing it, or is the trigger something else?

I thought that it was because the game might not allow you to be in a Love status with more than one person, but that's not true:

Clipboard06.jpg

Unless Ava and/or Dakota want you to be exclusive. Which if it's true, then the game ought to tell you this. Given that I've already had a threesome, more or less, with Ava and Dakota (and Ava was fucking other people thanks to the 6th MCS dose), I'd find it very surprising if this was the case.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Does anyone know what to do to be able to get Ava's and/or Dakota's Relationship past 70? I'm on Oct. 22 and have taken Ava out on weekend all-day excursions three times and I'm still capped. Do I need to keep doing it, or is the trigger something else?

I thought that it was because the game might not allow you to be in a Love status with more than one person, but that's not true:

View attachment 215404

Unless Ava and/or Dakota want you to be exclusive. Which if it's true, then the game ought to tell you this. Given that I've already had a threesome, more or less, with Ava and Dakota (and Ava was fucking other people thanks to the 6th MCS dose), I'd find it very surprising if this was the case.
where do i see that picture inside the game ? i see that for the first time o.o

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
where do i see that picture inside the game ? i see that for the first time o.o
In the side on the left, Status: Characters. You have probably been playing with it collapsed. Click the "greater than" (right arrow) on the left side of the page to expand the sidebar.

Clipboard02.jpg

Reactions: Frustratedbuffalo
3.90 star(s) 71 Votes