mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
Open up the QSP game and go to "Night 2" and open the page COH2. GO to line 27 and, at the end, add a space and a ":". Do the same for line 30. Save and load the game and the sequence should fire properly.
same problem here, also a qsp noob. could you please elaborate on the fix?

Reactions: MetaPunk88

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Can we use html instead of qsp?
Do you mean Twine or Twine 2? If so, then it’s possible, but you’ll have to transfer all the text and most likely completely change the code. Although perhaps twine would be more convenient. I don't see the point in doing this.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I don't know of any web browser that will run QSP. Do you know of one?

Otherwise, you are almost certainly out of luck. The QSP game-builder has no option to save as HTML.
In general, Twine is somewhat similar to qgen, especially if you take into account Qspider.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Can you post a screenshot of the error, please, and I will try to solve it as soon as possible. It's most likely a syntax error because I didn't check everything.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can you post a screenshot of the error, please, and I will try to solve it as soon as possible. It's most likely a syntax error because I didn't check everything.

Just a couple of missing colons, I've added them via QGen in above file

Reactions: MetaPunk88

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You'll need QGen, the program for making QSP games. If you don't have it, go and select the dropdown that says "Code" (it's the green button). Select "download as .zip" and then unzip and install.

Open QGen and then load the latest ClubEN (or ClubRU as appropriate). On the left, you will see the file structure of the game. Most of it is in Russian (or maybe Ukrainian), but don't let that faze you. Expand the folder "Night2" and the top item should be "Сон2." If it isn't, just find it in that folder. Double-click Сон2. On the right, you will see the contents of that "location" (all of these are referred to as locations as a generic name). Scroll down to line 27 and, at the end, add a space and then a colon :)) like so " :" Do the same for line 30. Then that whole sequence will fire properly.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
You'll need QGen, the program for making QSP games. If you don't have it, go and select the dropdown that says "Code" (it's the green button). Select "download as .zip" and then unzip and install.

Open QGen and then load the latest ClubEN (or ClubRU as appropriate). On the left, you will see the file structure of the game. Most of it is in Russian (or maybe Ukrainian), but don't let that faze you. Expand the folder "Night2" and the top item should be "Сон2." If it isn't, just find it in that folder. Double-click Сон2. On the right, you will see the contents of that "location" (all of these are referred to as locations as a generic name). Scroll down to line 27 and, at the end, add a space and then a colon :)) like so " :" Do the same for line 30. Then that whole sequence will fire properly.
sorry, can u up a version with fix bug? really thank u.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
sorry, can u up a version with fix bug? really thank u.
I am not comfortable uploading someone else's game with changes I made, especially given that I don't know what other impact any changes I make might have. It's col's IP and I think that it is their call as to when to update with bugfixes. All I can offer is to tell people how I (seem to have) fixed the problem.

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017

Thanks for the explanation. Noobiness strikes again: there is no exe/bat file in Qgen folder. I'm missing something?

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
this is the error
Error
---------------------------
Area: on visit
Line: 27
Code: 107
Desc: Sign [:] not found!
---------------------------
OK
It's the same one posted a few posts before.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the explanation. Noobiness strikes again: there is no exe/bat file in Qgen folder. I'm missing something?
If you installed with just the default settings, you should have a folder titled something like "qgen400b1." Inside that folder, you should see an executable named "qgen.exe." If you have the folder but not the executable, the likeliest reason is that your virus protection program deleted it. Try to reinstall and then right-click on the executable and tell your AV program to whitelist it. The only other explanation for the missing exe that I can think of is a corrupted download.

mrnandrei

May 23, 2017
If you installed with just the default settings, you should have a folder titled something like "qgen400b1." Inside that folder, you should see an executable named "qgen.exe." If you have the folder but not the executable, the likeliest reason is that your virus protection program deleted it. Try to reinstall and then right-click on the executable and tell your AV program to whitelist it. The only other explanation for the missing exe that I can think of is a corrupted download.
Again, thank you for the taking the time to explain all this. Unfortunately, there is no installation needed with the github link you provided. Only a zip, with the content shown in githbub page preview. So I'll give up and wait for the autor's fix, before it will get to frustrating for me and possibly you:)

Reactions: Joe Steel

randa

May 7, 2017
what do i have to do to bypass the fighter in front of the Dojo?
Where do i find the Sword? Or what do i miss?

RikoDOVA

Jul 12, 2022
I think I need a walkthrough. There are an amazing number of starting paths in this game. I have at least five different main story starts saved.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes