MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Developer: let I find random girls and "make the game" and stupid ass will donate me on patreon - real ? Common story about ONE girl ... Totally worst have this random ...
Thank you for your opinion, I am not asking anyone to donate to me, this is an absolutely voluntary decision of other people, whom it is clearly not for you to judge. If you have specific complaints, ideas, suggestions, I am ready to listen to you.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Malware flagged the .exe as malware. <:
Dunno, why - but until that isn't dealt with, I'd rather skip this game.

Trojan?
Well, this is strange, I will look at what went wrong and at what stage. To justify the fact that I added Trojans, I am posting a screenshot of the bat file code from which the exe file was made. Yes, and you yourself can find out the code using a program that turns exe into bat.
1705057287856.png
I mean, that’s all the batch file I wrote does, and my claws aren’t capable of anything more. An error might have occurred when converting bat to exe
And even if this still does not convince you otherwise, in the game folder it is still possible to launch the game directly, without an exe file.

Reactions: jpiddle

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
The game is a little complicated on how to do things i feel like i have no sense of direction can you upgrade you breast size or butt size? i feel like im just randomly wondering and its so convoluted.
Sorry, this mechanic is not implemented

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
Well, this is strange, I will look at what went wrong and at what stage. To justify the fact that I added Trojans, I am posting a screenshot of the bat file code from which the exe file was made. Yes, and you yourself can find out the code using a program that turns exe into bat.

I mean, that’s all the batch file I wrote does, and my claws aren’t capable of anything more. An error might have occurred when converting bat to exe
And even if this still does not convince you otherwise, in the game folder it is still possible to launch the game directly, without an exe file.
Personally, don't care enough to figure out the batch file portion, mostly because antivirus deleted it right away, but can confirm game loads and runs just fine from the .qsp file in the game's data folder with no warnings.

Reactions: MetaPunk88

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
I noticed we have boobs and ass visual "level", but i can't seem to find a way to change it. Gym doesn't seem to have a effect aswell. How do we do it?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Error when talking to the man in the castle about debt, after action "[1] Fall Sleep"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Open up the QSP game and go to "Night 2" and open the page COH2. GO to line 27 and, at the end, add a space and a ":". Do the same for line 30. Save and load the game and the sequence should fire properly.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Open up the QSP game and go to "Night 2" and open the page COH2. GO to line 27 and, at the end, add a space and a ":". Do the same for line 30. Save and load the game and the sequence should fire properly.
Hi, thanks for your help, could you tell me if you found any other errors.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
I noticed we have boobs and ass visual "level", but i can't seem to find a way to change it. Gym doesn't seem to have a effect aswell. How do we do it?
Sorry, this mechanic has not been worked out, I had several ideas, but due to lack of material, most likely I will simply delete it.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Sorry, this mechanic has not been worked out, I had several ideas, but due to lack of material, most likely I will simply delete it.
It might be an idea to have that as a supernatural possible reward in the fitting paths. Maybe among other rewards that are not gamebreaking, but nice to have, so the player has to choose and nothing is forced on him. Forced boob and ass sizechanges are a gamebreaker for a lot of people.

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
It might be an idea to have that as a supernatural possible reward in the fitting paths. Maybe among other rewards that are not gamebreaking, but nice to have, so the player has to choose and nothing is forced on him. Forced boob and ass sizechanges are a gamebreaker for a lot of people.
Thanks for your opinion, but I just don't know how to change the gameplay with this mechanic, and mechanics that don't affect gameplay are useless.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheClubOfLovers-0.1.3A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes