MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
No Start how can i start without a start l l
: :
___
Go to the QSP 1.9.0 folder, there will be a Qqsp.exe program
1697974573862.png
go into it at the top left there will be a menu, you are interested in the first “Quest” icon, then “Open game”
1697974600319.png
and select this game.
1697974619268.png
It's all
1697974646761.png

Reactions: lova lia

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Guess the guy dont like the engine)) Thx for "The waiting system has been reworked" it is golden fix. Keep the good work.
Bugs: Check webcam route on STUI quest. When you make 100 followers and talk to him he tells you to make 1000 and come again, but the option to webcam dissapears. You can still continue his route if you make a lot of followers while you actuallu can webcam then sleep then save load. And we got old bug that we can work in internet cafe from morning 8 all day till 23 and grind money fast but maybe its a feature not a bug. And the last thing we cant continue A.I. route on Biotoilet stage, when you click it you got error GH On visit line 27 code 112.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetaPunk88

MetaPunk88

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Guess the guy dont like the engine)) Thx for "The waiting system has been reworked" it is golden fix. Keep the good work.
Bugs: Check webcam route on STUI quest. When you make 100 followers and talk to him he tells you to make 1000 and come again, but the option to webcam dissapears. You can still continue his route if you make a lot of followers while you actuallu can webcam then sleep then save load. And we got old bug that we can work in internet cafe from morning 8 all day till 23 and grind money fast but maybe its a feature not a bug. And the last thing we cant continue A.I. route on Biotoilet stage, when you click it you got error GH On visit line 27 code 112.
Thanks for telling me about this, I will fix it in the next update.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
There is alot of "unessesary clicks". I think a Home button that takes you directly home from anywhere outside, to the "corridor" would be great.
Or atleast remove the "entrance" area of home, since there is nothing there, just an extra click to go in or out of your house.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Game said i got some sort of achievement, but now i am missing all the options like looking at my inventory or my character's stat, its been replaced by some text in cyrillic alphabet that i can't read.
1698238049192.png

EDIT: Ehm not sure what i did, but now i got it all back, it all works as supposed to now

Last edited:

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Nice little update didnt find major bugs this time. Minor bug was after you take all STUI quests after Lunarium if you type him he wants you to get 100 followers all the time, but maybe it is my bugged save with 124124124123123 followers.

jjs12

Jul 4, 2019
You have insufficient characteristics.
by insufficient characteristics MetaPunk is saying you are too domanent to let STUI take over your computer, if you read the submisive books a little and change your dom stat to a sub stat STUI will take over your computer and start giving you orders.
That is one of the great things in this game that many other games get wrong, if you are playing as a submisive you should not be able to take control and order people around and if you play as a domanent people cant push you around so easy, in this case a dominant charactor would not let STUI just take control of there life

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheClubOfLovers-0.1.2B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
Developer: let I find random girls and "make the game" and stupid ass will donate me on patreon - real ? Common story about ONE girl ... Totally worst have this random ...

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
The game is a little complicated on how to do things i feel like i have no sense of direction can you upgrade you breast size or butt size? i feel like im just randomly wondering and its so convoluted.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes