• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QSP - The Club of Lovers [v0.1.3A] [Club Of Lovers]

1. 3.00 star(s)

jaggedlunch

Pro. dev seems to have an idea/direction and story and is going to stick to his guns and put what he wants in his game as evident by some comments. good corruption elements like really good corruption also excited to see where dream world and collar start to take effect. hope maybe some hypnosis brainwashing involuntary stuff related to collar.

cons very early yet. also last update was very sparse or I'd give it a 4. not sure why gym story needed dominance either because tbh most people prob playing as sub also lack of walk-through which will be needed at some point. prob changing review later. good potential
  2. 1.00 star(s)

frank398

I am a huge QSP fan I must say this game is simply not ready to be played. First of all the skip button is only one hour there is nothing you can do until hour 21st while waiting for the club. The author added a bunch of characters where you can not interact with throughout the main game which is also hard to even get to. The intro is clouded and pointless you need to spam actions until hopefully you get an outcome. They have stores which 90% of the items have 0 impact on yourself. The kitchen does not work the living room does not work the bathroom hardly works... The castle? takes forever to progress too then does not work. The random encounter in your yard does play a scene then loops so it does not work. The time to wait to go from yard to field is unnecessarily long. Overall the Dev needs to do better and actually play this grindy game, If you are not experienced in QSP game you will prob be stuck in the beginning for a while only to be let up with disappointment.,