• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

online-perv

Mar 8, 2023
Is there a way to repeat events after finishing a quest? I thought maybe through the achievements, but as far as I can tell it's only still images.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Please! Is there anyone with a good heart, even a bad heart, who can provide the saves?

Gratefully (y)

Reactions: linus.quotes

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Okay so I just picked this one up. Gotta say, Im pretty sure this developer is the absolute worst at even the concept of sandbox gameplay. Ive done everything that lowers morale at the beginning. Don't wash, kiss old man, pictures, no cooking, wait while uncle in Bathroom. And NONE of it ever lines up on the same day to overcome the +5 Prayer! Thats just utterly baffling at how terrible this developer is at planning. Not washing or cooking should be a daily ding not some random 5 days or some shit. I don't hate sandboxes the way some do, but this idiot has me pretty close to never touching one again with this idiocy.

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Okay so I just picked this one up. Gotta say, Im pretty sure this developer is the absolute worst at even the concept of sandbox gameplay. Ive done everything that lowers morale at the beginning. Don't wash, kiss old man, pictures, no cooking, wait while uncle in Bathroom. And NONE of it ever lines up on the same day to overcome the +5 Prayer! Thats just utterly baffling at how terrible this developer is at planning. Not washing or cooking should be a daily ding not some random 5 days or some shit. I don't hate sandboxes the way some do, but this idiot has me pretty close to never touching one again with this idiocy.
There are multiple problems. First of all that despite the tags, this is not a sandbox game. You have the illusion of choice in what you can do, but it is going along in a pretty linear path. It is also very grindy as some events are probably triggered after a certain day passed from the previous, so you go through a bunch of days where nothing is happening, especially at the beginning.

Despite that, what you mentioned is not a planning issue, but a deliberate choice of the dev. You will have to go through some events before you finally start getting corruption points (The black heart) The way it works for example if you have 30 corruption then the red heart points don't go above 70. As you go on, there will be events that will lower your purity and increase your corruption, but as I mentioned, it is pretty much grinding through a bunch of boring days before. So early on it might be better to actually do the things she is supposed to and not worry about lowering your stats.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
There are multiple problems. First of all that despite the tags, this is not a sandbox game. You have the illusion of choice in what you can do, but it is going along in a pretty linear path. It is also very grindy as some events are probably triggered after a certain day passed from the previous, so you go through a bunch of days where nothing is happening, especially at the beginning.

Despite that, what you mentioned is not a planning issue, but a deliberate choice of the dev. You will have to go through some events before you finally start getting corruption points (The black heart) The way it works for example if you have 30 corruption then the red heart points don't go above 70. As you go on, there will be events that will lower your purity and increase your corruption, but as I mentioned, it is pretty much grinding through a bunch of boring days before. So early on it might be better to actually do the things she is supposed to and not worry about lowering your stats.
All choices by a developer are part of "Planning". The fact that the developer deliberately chose to make morale drops misalign to drag an already grindy part out further to some arbitrary trigger that is unaffected by the morale drops means they deliberately planned to be an asshole (or just utterly suck at conceiving a good idea at balance). The core concept is something I would normally enjoy. This developer is absolute trash at execution and made me hate the idea of trying to further corrupt this particular nun. Honestly, I feel that f95zone should implement a quality minimum before games can be posted. This shit design would not make the cut.

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
All choices by a developer are part of "Planning". The fact that the developer deliberately chose to make morale drops misalign to drag an already grindy part out further to some arbitrary trigger that is unaffected by the morale drops means they deliberately planned to be an asshole (or just utterly suck at conceiving a good idea at balance). The core concept is something I would normally enjoy. This developer is absolute trash at execution and made me hate the idea of trying to further corrupt this particular nun. Honestly, I feel that f95zone should implement a quality minimum before games can be posted. This shit design would not make the cut.
I don't disagree with you on the part of having these arbitrary triggers is not a good idea. The core idea of having a harder time to corrupt and have the system actively fight against it at the beginning (signifying that she is a pure a pious girl) but the execution does indeed suck. The main problem I find that most things happen randomly when you enter certain places after certain time. There are very few things you can actually do or interact with making it boring and unfulfilling to play. This story would have done better as a VN or something like that, not as a "sandbox game".

That being said, the quality minimum is kinda dumb on this site. After all this is a pirate site, you get the games free here. Also who is to judge what is the minimum? There are some people who might like this game despite its blaring issues. They would say that this would hit said minimum while others not.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Please! Is there anyone with a good heart, even a bad heart, who can provide the saves?

Gratefully (y)
I have the full save for the last version, but I don't know if is it worth anything, because you know, this game does not have gallery or something like that where you can view the scenes again, just an "achievements" stuff where you basically see a still image of an event...

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Unofficial new scenes list:
  • Jimbo convinces Roxy to be a street whore
    • Pimp interview scenes (Roxy and Eve)
    • Roxy and Eve prostitution scenes (2x BJ, 2x Vaginal)
    • Eve develops a bit of a gape after working
  • Jimbo parties with Roxy and Eve in the church back room (+Jimbo Rel)
  • Roxy blows Dad in the mornings (+Dad Rel)
  • Eve blows Dad in the church
  • Roxy "raped" by the homeless dude (again)
    • Can go fuck him herself at night
    • Gets DPed by second hobo
  • Roxy joins Jimbo and Rosa the whore
  • Santa Dong pays a visit (VIP)
  • Rando dude shows up in Dad's room (VIP, no scene)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
That's pretty spot on, good job

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
dads room? Never been able to go to that. Dad in my game is stuck on 50 relation and it never improves.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game is too slow burn for me. I hardly have any choices, and the morale keeps bumping between 99 and 100. This really is going too tedious for me to see through.

Reactions: ronan333
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes