2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Yeah I was about to ask this too, I get the message from Eva talking about the exam but it didn't trigger anything else about that...

How did you get that?
After you've seen the event with Eva warning you, on Monday morning go straight to the map and you'll see a school location to click on.

Reactions: linus.quotes

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Hi i'm stucking here ->
  • Spike dad's OJ with boner and sleeping pills, then sleep rape him
Do I only have to wait again or is there a special trigger to start this event?

Thanks for your Hints in advance
Your relationship with Dad must be at least 70 and you must have received the dildo from Jimbo. In the morning or noon in your bedroom (bed visible) an event will trigger that says you should go sweep and tend the garden. Go to the church and you'll see Jimbo and Adam talking about the pills. Jimbo will have you take them to his room. At night in your bedroom you'll consider what happens if you drugged your father, you know like a good servant of Zenon. The rest is pretty straightforward.

Reactions: Jogy1959

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I don't think those version numbers actually mean squat :)
There are no laws about how things must be versioned. Developers can do whatever they want.

That said: 'real' programmers (i.e. those that write code professionally and not as a hobby) tend to follow the guidelines of , with pre-release versions numbered 0.X.Y, release versions numbered 1.X.Y, and subsequent major updates numbered 2.X.Y, 3.X.Y, etc.

The X in these variables is increased for a minor update: adding content, making visible changes to interface or functionality (without breaking existing functionality), etc. X resets to 0 when the major version number increases.

The Y is incremented for bugfixes, or occasionally will reference a build number (which is indeed more useful to the programmer than to the audience). It also resets to 0, but when either X or the major version number increases -- unless the dev is using build numbers for Y in which case it may continue to increment independently of the major/minor version numbers.

Many, many of the projects you'll find on this site do not follow the above standard.

usual suspect7

May 8, 2023
I am on mac, i cant seem to start the game, when i download the all file, the actual game only is a couple of kb, with the folds spread out?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Your relationship with Dad must be at least 70 and you must have received the dildo from Jimbo. In the morning or noon in your bedroom (bed visible) an event will trigger that says you should go sweep and tend the garden. Go to the church and you'll see Jimbo and Adam talking about the pills. Jimbo will have you take them to his room. At night in your bedroom you'll consider what happens if you drugged your father, you know like a good servant of Zenon. The rest is pretty straightforward.
thanks very much for your answer. so my problem seems to be that relationship is only 50 ... so i think i missed to do something ... relatiomship to uncle is allready 80 ... perhaps you have another tipp for me ;-)

JinxTheCat

Apr 11, 2022
Game developers version numbers below 1.0 are supposed to mean the game is in development, 1.0 is supposed to be a full release, and versions above 1.0 are supposed to be patches post launch. It would be normal to have a version 1.0 or 1.1 to be the last versions in normal circumstances, though lots of indie developers don't know this and just do versions in increments of 0.1 with no thoughts of this.
you are incorrect. Just because something is over 1.0 does not mean it's then a dead game. a game can be being on worked on way past 1.0, you my good friend, clearly don't program at all. respectfully :)

Reactions: linus.quotes

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, missed that school scene the first time I played through. Thanks to the kind individual who posted the changelog earlier, I went back to an earlier save and played through it again. You just have to make sure that after you get the info from Eve(?) about the exams, pretty much the first thing you do in the morning on the next day is go to the map and then choose the school.
Otherwise you miss it altogether (like I did the first time around)

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
thanks very much for your answer. so my problem seems to be that relationship is only 50 ... so i think i missed to do something ... relatiomship to uncle is allready 80 ... perhaps you have another tipp for me ;-)
You probably need to kick off your chapter 6 Dad relationship journey by talking to Dad in your room (wardrobe visible) any time but morning. Your corruption level needs to be over 50 and you'll have a conversation with yourself about how much you enjoy servicing the parishioners.

Generally when you're "stuck" on a relationship level the best thing to do is make sure you're checking the map, the church, and both parts of your bedroom at all times of day. Some events only trigger on weekends, some only during the week.

Reactions: Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
You probably need to kick off your chapter 6 Dad relationship journey by talking to Dad in your room (wardrobe visible) any time but morning. Your corruption level needs to be over 50 and you'll have a conversation with yourself about how much you enjoy servicing the parishioners.

Generally when you're "stuck" on a relationship level the best thing to do is make sure you're checking the map, the church, and both parts of your bedroom at all times of day. Some events only trigger on weekends, some only during the week.
Thanks for your advice I had really to got back because I didn't visited her Dad at weekend evenings!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fivesteaks

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Someone can say what can i do ? I don't understand...
And i'm on android (sorry again for my bad english)
Yeah that's really messed up...
But in short what's shown there is something like "Study more with your uncle" and "Do the tasks at church with your dad" or something like that

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes