2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Game sucked - no enough zoom to see (im not blind) but graphics is better when zoomed
+ Female Mc not pregnant from those creampies :sneaky:
I went full red choices and there is only Prostitute and Homeless path :LOL:
Could be far better game rate 2/10

Tip book got bug - not info or walkthrough path's (y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheChurchOfVice-1.0VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

G60LADDER

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone willing to point me in the right direction? I'm stuck at a point where I need to help clean with the uncle on Saturday afternoon and it tells me he can be found on the next street over. However, I can't seem to trigger anything that would show him to be there.

Reactions: guzikov
Jan 16, 2020
Ok i have got to one of the endings (prostitution).

I like the game, but it is buggy and grindy as hell :

1) the corruption points can come back to 0, just because the game feel like it (no need to pray)
For example, sometimes you can suck a banana 8 time in a row (minus 80), and the tomorrow morning its 0 again

2) some necessary events must be done at a fixed days with a fixed time. So you may grind weeks and week for nothing.
For example, the "parties" must be done on Saturday after doing a bit of gardening or cleaning at the church but before the father prayer.

3) from the ending i have got, there seems to be six available paths (uncle, father, prostitute, homeless, good girl and a strange "church of vice"), but there is no tips to easily choice between then endings. I suppose than for each ending there are a places you must go more often than others.

The main problem of the game, is than it's a fake free roaming game with fake stats and many bugs, when it is in fact a choice based game with hidden stats. This game need an un-bugged version to be a bit more playable. That said, i need to find the "church of vice" path...

In short, there are worst games out there, at last this one have an ending, but there are far better games too.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
A warning for APK players. The game is grindy and you have to do things repeatedly. I said that, to say this. It crashes...a lot. Save scumming helps but just transitioning to the menu to save causes it to crash.mso, you do thing over and over. It's a hot game just very badly done. It works in joiplay but, I couldn't get the animations to work there. Quick save options must be nearly impossible to code in because hardly anyone puts them in and 99 percent of them desperately need that option.

Reactions: trainindicator

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well Game sucked - no enough zoom to see (im not blind) but graphics is better when zoomed
+ Female Mc not pregnant from those creampies :sneaky:
I went full red choices and there is only Prostitute and Homeless path :LOL:
Could be far better game rate 2/10

Tip book got bug - not info or walkthrough path's (y)
Yes I have to say that I was only able to get these two endings as well haha

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I was only able to get 2 endings as well. One was the Uncle and the other was the Homeless ending. I wish there was an easy way to open up all the endings. Hate to grind though from the beginning just to find an alternate ending.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes