2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Drakus games are sort of okay, but also a very repetitive experience of do it again, and again, and again BS.

They could do with some new image pose's, and animation's, as well as some new or improved clothing, and Item's.

Also a bit more raunchy fetishes, might help some.

Over all I find them playable, but laboriously repetitive, and every one is very much just like the last.

Reactions: linus.quotes
Jan 16, 2020
I am curious about the good girl path :
I have try to distribute the church flyers (without listening to the uncle bad advice), until father relationships attain 20
(and 0 corruption).
The result? The priest/father enter the room of the MC when she his almost nude (and super pure)
but she seems not to be bothered by it.
Too many grind to continue this boring path anyway.

Alea Pari

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 2704070

Overview:
This is a story about the church of the god Zenon.
And about a young nun who wants to lead the church to prosperity.
But a bad person misleads her to the path of vice.
Even if she copes with her task, will she remain sinless?
Or does she have a different fate?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-02-02
Developer: Drakus -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 VIP
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Italian Translation*

JinxTheCat Thanks for the share.
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2704043 View attachment 2704044 View attachment 2704045 View attachment 2704047 View attachment 2704048 View attachment 2704049 View attachment 2704050 View attachment 2704051 View attachment 2704052
I can't find the fucking key so I can't start the game

Reactions: dav121

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So.. I'm on like an endless loop of those Adam parties that happen on Saturday. I've already done too many but the story doesn't seem to be movimg forward. Any help...

Reactions: dav121

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
this game is bollocks and sucks big time, it is literally the incarnation of damned sandbox game.

am even stuck at the very beginning and there is no way to have the uncle teach anything after the photoshoot

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a proper ending to the game?

MC is at 10 morals and 70 corruption points. Last event I triggered was "raping" dad. Two weeks have passed and nothing new happened.

edit. Nevermind. Found the godamn dildo hidden under the pillow. It's a pain in the ass finding the stuff in this game. everything is smaller than an ant.

Reactions: Thayron

Mammon

May 11, 2017
this game needs a replay gallery seeing as as soon as she is done with any training you cant do that again. + all the story events (one time think)

Reactions: online-perv

Tristai

Jan 10, 2022
So.. I'm on like an endless loop of those Adam parties that happen on Saturday. I've already done too many but the story doesn't seem to be movimg forward. Any help...
I'm stuck on the same loop. Did you ever find a way to get out of it?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
i haven't even touched it yet but here's hoping it isn't just the same shit again
Well, I have, and until then, the only thing that has changed is that the dev inserted some "real girl" images representing the mc sleeping haha
Other than that, it seems like it's gonna be the same grindfest again:HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: JinxTheCat
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes