• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zocx

May 2, 2017
any story update on the last update? i see few story what is not finish but they are not working

zocx

May 2, 2017
This is just a final bugfix release for the 0.3 storyline (no new story).
ah okay :) i was so hyped when i see the game update but forget to read the changes log :D hope some sex content will be added to in the next patch :)

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Sunday Morning but no beach event, did I bug it somehow? I made sure not to work but I did take a shower at Sunday Dawn.

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Funny to see that hand posture with a scared face instead of the usual scary face. (2nd screenshot)

Context: It's Yuuno Gasai's trademark pose, people often use that to characterize yandere (psychos). Honey select added it in when they released the yandere personality type.

Original:

JonDow

Jun 10, 2017
I hit accept and the game closes every time. No matter what. Multiple downloads different disks even. No clue

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I hit accept and the game closes every time. No matter what. Multiple downloads different disks even. No clue
It could be hardware related. Any clues should be in the last few lines of the log file at c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\log.txt if there is one.

JonDow

Jun 10, 2017
It could be hardware related. Any clues should be in the last few lines of the log file at c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\log.txt if there is one.
OpenGL ES 2.0 Renderer: GeForce GTX 860M/PCIe/SSE2
**WARNING**: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
At: drivers/png/image_loader_png.cpp:71:_png_warn_function() - iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
**ERROR**: Condition ' cache_id.size < 1 ' is true.
At: scene/resources/dynamic_font.cpp:668:_reload_cache() - Condition ' cache_id.size < 1 ' is true.
**ERROR**: Condition ' !node ' is true. returned: __null
At: scene/main/node.cpp:1382:get_node() - Condition ' !node ' is true. returned: __null
**ERROR**: Condition ' p_object == __null ' is true. returned: false
At: scene/animation/tween.cpp:1023:interpolate_property() - Condition ' p_object == __null ' is true. returned: false
At: scene/main/node.cpp:1382:get_node() - Condition ' !node ' is true. returned: __null

if that helps any. not familiar with png load warnings i might just have to update

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
OpenGL ES 2.0 Renderer: GeForce GTX 860M/PCIe/SSE2
**WARNING**: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
At: drivers/png/image_loader_png.cpp:71:_png_warn_function() - iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
**ERROR**: Condition ' cache_id.size < 1 ' is true.
At: scene/resources/dynamic_font.cpp:668:_reload_cache() - Condition ' cache_id.size < 1 ' is true.
**ERROR**: Condition ' p_object == __null ' is true. returned: false
At: scene/animation/tween.cpp:1023:interpolate_property() - Condition ' p_object == __null ' is true. returned: false

if that helps any. not familiar with png load warnings i might just have to update
Thanks for the log. I haven't been able to find anything obvious that could be causing this at this point...

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Most of the times my game crashes when I click on a name in phone's contact page. Is there a bugfix available?(I have 0.3.2)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Im still near the beginning (first meeting with Vibe), but i want to leave my opinion so far:
Nice game, sweet Girls and funny dialogues...but the black screens are terrible...most games have empty black screens while loading things...so im used to wait for them to end and not to click to process further...please reduce or get entirely rid of them...

As said im new here...so gimme a little hint: can i get rid of Hendrix or will he always lurk around my girls?

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Im still near the beginning (first meeting with Vibe), but i want to leave my opinion so far:
Nice game, sweet Girls and funny dialogues...but the black screens are terrible...most games have empty black screens while loading things...so im used to wait for them to end and not to click to process further...please reduce or get entirely rid of them...

As said im new here...so gimme a little hint: can i get rid of Hendrix or will he always lurk around my girls?
I've taken a look at the black screen thing. That can be handled a bit more gracefully to not leave you hanging on a black screen. I just have to find them all...

Get rid of Hendrix hey? You can't get rid of him at this stage but he only has a minor part in 3 scenes so far.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes