aboveyou

Jun 12, 2021
I personally like it because of the abundance of consensual, soft-core nudity. Dr. Vibes is exemplary in a specific fetish that other games have trouble hitting.

Also, F95zone really likes VNs.
I enjoy this game for the same reason.

That said I would call it a VN, but with repeatable scenes, which seems to apply to a lot of games on f95 with the sandbox tag. In the end there are no real choices that affect the story (at least as far as I'm aware).

In terms of constructive criticism I think the repeatable scenes could have an element of randomness so they don't repeat exactly, and take into account the story progress. For example once a character becomes comfortable with nudity the hesitance should be removed from earlier game repeating scenes.

Reactions: KiraJames

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
So do the girls in this game know they are in a harem and are they MC's girls or is this just a free-for-all fuckfest like Max's Life where they fuck everybody else along with the MC?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I figure there's a proper answer and that's what i'm actually after but to ask the question as i was thinking it, whytf isn't this game made in Renpy? Everything about it looks perfectly at home for a Renpy game, why the custom game engine? Is there a need for something Renpy can't do?

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
I figure there's a proper answer and that's what i'm actually after but to ask the question as i was thinking it, whytf isn't this game made in Renpy? Everything about it looks perfectly at home for a Renpy game, why the custom game engine? Is there a need for something Renpy can't do?
The game is made with Godot and not a custom engine. And being a developer myself, I can totally get choosing to code in C# or C++, over that nasty Python Ren'Py is using, apart from having a more powerful and flexible engine at hand.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

TigerWolfe

Oct 19, 2022
The game is made with Godot and not a custom engine. And being a developer myself, I can totally get choosing to code in C# or C++, over that nasty Python Ren'Py is using, apart from having a more powerful and flexible engine at hand.
And as another dev, I'd much rather work in python than C# or C++

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
Well then you would propably choose Ren'py instead...

The point in choosing an engine is, does it do what I possibly want to do with it and do I have to learn a new language or can I use one I'm already familiar with, especially when using the engine professionally.

What everyone else uses for that particular project is not important at all, as long as the chosen engine got enough support and future lifetime. Can be a fun time to implement genres with an engine, where that is not a featured use case.

For non-hobby projects it's even a thing to choose an engine which fits partly to your needs and modify it yourself to get your stuff done.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How do you check a girl's corruption stat? I can only see affection, lust and exhibitionism scores on the contact list.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The further into the game i get the more suspicious i get that the MC is a younger time version of the Doc, now he's using the work he did on Navia to make his own AI and i'm even more suspicious...

Reactions: Dringar

sc0rp10n

Aug 26, 2018
The further into the game i get the more suspicious i get that the MC is a younger time version of the Doc
Yeah got that vibe first as well, but there is that dimension traveling thing... He might be the doc himself, but from another universe, so not really the same as getting yourself from earlier in life :D I'm curious how the whole plot will unfold...
This is one of the games here I find really interesting story wise and I like the characters so far, only downside is the long update cycle...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah got that vibe first as well, but there is that dimension traveling thing... He might be the doc himself, but from another universe, so not really the same as getting yourself from earlier in life :D I'm curious how the whole plot will unfold...
This is one of the games here I find really interesting story wise and I like the characters so far, only downside is the long update cycle...
Yeah, from a dimension set in an earlier timeline, they keep mentioning that little detail which sorta feels like pointing at a clue, 'look over here friend'...

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes