Bse

Aug 1, 2019
:ROFLMAO: 5 years now and no EXP for dev and for user... NIce Work and nope i do not play this any more...last try was2022.... Since when we was waiting for update but nope... by

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheAnomalousDrVibes-0.18.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
hello, what female domination is there in this game? just wondering if it is worth for me to give it a shot
There are general rather strong female characters arguing with the MC and with each others and even some nude-fighting scenes. There are also some femdom scenes with a female police officer. But they are few and not overly hard. The game has all in all quite a funny tone and is rather an escalating lewd comedy than BDSM.

Reactions: PootisPenser76

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
On a Mac is a bit vague. What OS ? Intel or Apple Silicon ?
Have you checked if the Unix executable is not missing its execute permission ? Have you checked for quarantine ?
The suggestion is to get a proper gaming PC if you want to play games. Forget getting a Mac if you don't know how to make stuff work on it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Anomalous Dr Vibes [v0.18.1] [DrVibes] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [906 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do you turn autoplay on? There is a setting for autoplay speed, but I cannot find the autoplay button on the bar. Is there a hotkey for it?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
How do you turn autoplay on? There is a setting for autoplay speed, but I cannot find the autoplay button on the bar. Is there a hotkey for it?
Usually if you just click on the "auto" text at the bottom your screen (quick menu), the story will start to flow automatically.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
The characters are nice, but the game is sandbox... so grindy, most of the content is peeking, jacking off, blow jobs, that sort of thing, I don't know if there is much actual sex in the game, as I stopped playing shortly after the meeting with Dr. Vibes. The pacing of the game is very slow.
If you like sandbox games you might like it, if not then just avoid it and find something better. peace.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Squarblesport
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes