Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Why can't I start the game after installing newest version? Everytimes I click the "accept" button it just crashes...
That´s the magic of the godot engine. I swear everytime I play a game with that engine I get all sorts of problems like this that you just don´t get with renpy.

Bajeng

Jul 24, 2018
Dev, i have a problem to install new upadate in android, update 0.17 cannot merged with 0.16, when i search in this forum , i get bad news android can 't find folder save data, must be rooted device to find folder save, so i think must uninstall 0.16, and i deleted and install again 0.17, so i play from begining, but when playing i got problem, if next patch cannot merge again, will i play from begining again? So better play in PC not android? Thanks to reply

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Dev, i have a problem to install new upadate in android, update 0.17 cannot merged with 0.16, when i search in this forum , i get bad news android can 't find folder save data, must be rooted device to find folder save, so i think must uninstall 0.16, and i deleted and install again 0.17, so i play from begining, but when playing i got problem, if next patch cannot merge again, will i play from begining again? So better play in PC not android? Thanks to reply
The game brings a version load function (in the load menu) (at least the windows version, but I think, it is same for Android), you should be able to use this to load directly to the beginning of 0.17. You just may have to change your kinks in the Smartphone to your desire.

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone know where the save games are on Android? I can't update the game and I can't see the folder under android>data even with FV File Explorer, which goes around the hidden folder thing and shows all files and all installed apps.

Reactions: Eragon31415

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
there was some online shop and then quest says to wait for courier
The quest hint, tells you, that the courier may be delayed and when you skip through the day, you will find an event in the kitchen with Helana and Juno. After you do this, the courier will come the next morning. I think, this event might be the trigger for the Courier to appear.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
My game has soft locked, it seems like it's just passing by days non-stop after this event until I run out of money and haven't paid rent for two weeks

lazylazyoni

May 10, 2023
Is something wrong with the pixeldrain download? I extracted the contents and all I got was a file DrVibes.X86_64
I tried adding zip,rar,7z and exe as extension but none of them worked

EDIT: I accidentally clicked on the pixeldrain linux link instead of windows my bad.

Last edited:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Is something wrong with the pixeldrain download? I extracted the contents and all I got was a file DrVibes.X86_64
That should work as a stand-alone executable file. Did you try opening it without adding a suffix?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Did you download the Linux version, and if so, did you mean to? The Windows version should have 2 files: DrVibes.exe and DrVibes.pcx. According to the file preview on Pixeldrain, the Linux version has only one file in the .zip file.

lazylazyoni

May 10, 2023
Did you download the Linux version, and if so, did you mean to? The Windows version should have 2 files: DrVibes.exe and DrVibes.pcx. According to the file preview on Pixeldrain, the Linux version has only one file in the .zip file.
sorry it looks like I accidentally clicked on the pixeldrain linux link^^

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Your "disclaimer" is going to make people who haven't played the game think there's stuff going on that isn't going on. Especially when you say stuff like "I know this isn't NTR, but..." All people are going to see there is three letters. If you turn off sharing no one else is fucking the girls during the the game. The LI you are talking about was in a relationship with someone else and may still have feelings for that person but there is no indication that they are fucking during the game and if you play the game there is even a hint that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What he wrote is still true though? I gave up on the game when I came across the scene. She was leading the MC on while she was still sleeping with the other dude. This completely turned me off. Might be a good game but this scene and the dev inserting his persona into the game and projecting himself sleeping with all these women just kills it for me.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
My game has soft locked, it seems like it's just passing by days non-stop after this event until I run out of money and haven't paid rent for two weeks
Interesting bug, you can get out of the loop, when you use the cheat menu, when your smartphone rings and raise your money. The event seemingly comes exactly on Sunday, when you don't have enough money to pay the rent, what might cause the loop.

Last edited:

Caodarl

May 22, 2021
Hello, I experience a crash during the quinn deflowering scene. Happens when perrin appears on the phone.
Occured in 0.15.1 and still does in 0.17. Any ideas? Thank you in advance. Loving the game and models.

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: DrVibes.exe
Application Version: 3.4.0.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: atioglxx.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.14.10.12808
Fault Module Timestamp: 534d7bfd
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00001673
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

kertoss

Jan 2, 2022
hello, is there a way to know if reached the end? i m 2 weeks into no new events or tasks. but maybe i just missed something

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes