Sep 18, 2018
Beach event is scheduled to fire automatically at Sunday midday.

I've realised that this may be blocked by working on Sundays, Sunday events etc. This will be resolved in the v0.3.1 release in a few days (I've set the event to fire on multiple days in the afternoon). Completing the beach intro will be a requirement for the Jazz Club Concert.
Ok.
So it will sort it self out then, in next version?

Also, another "bug" i found was that i could meet Alize at the pool near her house, before ive goten far enough with Helena.
Even tho i didnt have it as a task, it completed the task you get later to meet Alize. (wich is good i guess)
She mentions that Helena wants another foot rub, long before i had even given her the first foot rub.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ok.
So it will sort it self out then, in next version?

Also, another "bug" i found was that i could meet Alize at the pool near her house, before ive goten far enough with Helena.
Even tho i didnt have it as a task, it completed the task you get later to meet Alize. (wich is good i guess)
She mentions that Helena wants another foot rub, long before i had even given her the first foot rub.
The beach event should still trigger in this version if you don't work on Sunday morning but will be fixed to trigger more easily in the updated 0.3.1 in a day or two.
Thanks for the info on the Alize scheduling. That's helped me pin down why that was running at the wrong time. Will also be fixed.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Is knowledge and martial arts capped at 5 and 2, respectively? I know I've done activities that should've raised the MC's skills higher than that.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Is knowledge and martial arts capped at 5 and 2, respectively? I know I've done activities that should've raised the MC's skills higher than that.
Martial arts is capped at 5 currently but in looking at that I found there was an issue with the load data for Martial arts. It looks like there is also a bug with the first Helana quiz show scene with knowledge not increasing. There are no checks on these stats as of this version so it hadn't become obvious. Thanks for the feedback I will squash these bugs!

Reactions: DELETADO

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Just tried the game, looking good so far in an early build :)

A nice surprise for me in the middle for me anyway lol. When the MC starts to learn the piano at least the first time, he plays Chopin's Prelude 20 in C Minor... which is also the intro to Barry Manilow's "Could It Be Magic".

Reactions: Nalex

Spooner90

Dec 22, 2017
This game went totaly under my radar somehow?! I tried it and rly loved it, good amount of content and fun to play gameplay! The models are sooo cute but can also be sooo smokin' hot! Keep up the good work dev! Awesome work (y)

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you'd like to send me your save file I can take a look at it. Save files are at: c:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DrV\. Format is Page-Slot.sav (or quicksave.sav).

One other thought is the icon might be there but not showing, you could try clicking the space where it should be to see if it kicks it off. Brainstorming here as I can't get this to occur at my end and I can't see any logic problems that could cause it.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes