RWaites Jnr

Taking male guinea pig!
A gay scene is coming.
1543248382111.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UncleVT

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This is an interesting game- if you like Kylo Ren and want to see him in early 80's B-Movie Sci-fi armor leave the medieval smithy that he lives in (which is located in an alley, for some odd reason), and watch him subdue and fondle his neighbors- then this is the game for you. Lol

This game is actually quite enjoyable. The story could use more polish/explanation, the renders are really good, AND the dialogue is unintentionally hilarious.
"Take all my f#$ing" is a personal favorite. :)

I think the Dev may be an "alien", some of the H-scenes are at really odd, don't show the action, obscured by body parts angles. :) The scenes with the girl with pig-tails had such potential, but it was just hard to tell what was actually happening due to the blocked/partial view.

Also, could you please tweak the hunger mechanic- it depletes too rapidly and doesn't stay filled long enough to either "experiment" or actually go looking for food.

Looking forward to seeing where this story goes and what's up with his HoloGF. :)

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Thanks @Safetydummy for giving your Game Feedback!

About the story, I will explain everything when the end of the game arrives, it is now purposely vacant.

In the earliest scenes H I was still getting started and did not have so much knowledge with the software, especially in the "girl" scenes. If you look will you notice a certain evolution now in the H scenes of the "maid" and "lady?".

Yes, I'm going to put a fix on the hunger system, the next update.

Reactions: Safetydummy
D

Deleted member 1050319

Including Group Sex Scenes!
It will be possible to have group sex with each of the female guinea pigs...
12.png

D

Deleted member 1050319

Launch Line - Update 0.3.0!

Public:
  • The release date of the new Update 0.3.0 for the public will be 12/25.
  • The Change-log of the new Update will be posted 12/20.
All Patrons:
  • You will receive the Change-log for the new Update on 12/15.
For Beginner, Fallower, and Squire Patrons:
  • In 12/20 you will receive the new Update 0.3.0
For the Fallower and Squire Patrons:
  • Beta version on 12/17.
For Squire:
  • Exclusive game Poster on 12/14

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I dont know about all you guys but dev said on his site release date for 0.3 was going to be on dec 25th or am i wrong in saying its now feb 10 th with no release Looks like 1 more GAME going to my trash bin way to go dev nice way to loose any new supporters by keeping your word Hu:mad::devilish::poop::poop::poop::devilish::devilish::devilish:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I dont know about all you guys but dev said on his site release date for 0.3 was going to be on dec 25th or am i wrong in saying its now feb 10 th with no release Looks like 1 more GAME going to my trash bin way to go dev nice way to loose any new supporters by keeping your word Hu:mad::devilish::poop::poop::poop::devilish::devilish::devilish:
At least he's still active on these forums:
1549811421489.png

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Dec 1st was last login for him i wouldent say active for me

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
At least he's still active on these forums:
View attachment 243020

Guys, I've come to clarify why the delay time for the release of the 0.3 update.

Since the month of December, I have been very busy in other activities. I intend to launch update 0.3 but I can not say when I will finish.

I will try to make an effort to finish this update within a month, but it can happen to take a little longer.

Sorry for the delay time.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Eu concordo com vc cara, esses gringos não sabem o que esta passando no Brasil, isso abala a cabeça de qual quer pessoa.
muitas tragedias, roubos, net ruim, e etc. eu também estou esperando o seu jogo. obg (y)
Apart from the rules of the board that stipulate the use of English as the only language in here could you please be so kind as to at least provide a translation if you chose not to follow the rules!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I agree with you, that gringos is not know the passport in Brazil, that an a that of a person.
Muitas tragédias, roubos, rede ruim e também estou esperando pelo seu jogo. obg (y)

Ready now, is everything alright? LORDS OF THE WORLD:poop:
@WaltS , what @downdiablo is saying is that people in Brazil are having a hard time, lots of crimes and internet problems.

@downdiablo nem todas as pessoas que falam inglês neste site são "Gringos" e falar dessa forma não ajuda em nada na minha opinião. (not every english speaking person in this site is a "Gringo" and talking that way doesn't help at all in my opinion)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes