SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
well I really like the description of the game but... you know the problem I have with this game, you just know it. honey select, please stop using it, everyone knows its really ugly, why does so many people use it? maybe its just me but I can't get past that sorry
I understand, I'm not much of a fan of the Honey Select models either. I'm already starting to test the DAZ, the only problem is the time it takes to render. But let's see what happens, maybe in the future I can do a remake with the scenes made in DAZ.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I understand, I'm not much of a fan of the Honey Select models either. I'm already starting to test the DAZ, the only problem is the time it takes to render. But let's see what happens, maybe in the future I can do a remake with the scenes made in DAZ.
the answer is, get a better video card! like a titan V! or just get a quadro, same gpu haha...

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
I tried to pass on a more realistic alien image, like a spy on my human being.
But in the future who knows, I can bring the most exaggerated!
You know, you can always give your alien spy multiple forms. A human form, a tentacle swarm, an ugly xenomorph beast... the sky is the limit.

Reactions: Rain01 and Xol

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
guess he look human because its the only way for him to hide in middle of humans without suspicious things.
( based on story explanation)
And well, he (the alien) explains in the prologue how his body is only a shell for his spirit/whatever. That he killed a human to obtain the body for his disguise.

So a different shape/body would kinda run counter to his idea....

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
guess he look human because its the only way for him to hide in middle of humans without suspicious things.
( based on story explanation)
And well, he (the alien) explains in the prologue how his body is only a shell for his spirit/whatever. That he killed a human to obtain the body for his disguise.

So a different shape/body would kinda run counter to his idea....
Thank you for your response to the story. That's right he uses the body of a human as a disguise

Reactions: yoyomistro

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. I am the Game Developer.

I tried to pass on a more realistic alien image, like a spy on my human being.
But in the future who knows, I can bring the most exaggerated!
Hi, just a quick feedback from the screenshots.

2nd girl from the left has a weird face, probably too big/round and something with her eyes too (too far away from each other ?)

Last one too for opposite reasons, maybe a small head and eyes too close to each other.

They both feel really weird and they're far from appealing and i guess that's not what you're trying to do in a H-game ;-)

Also, the girl in the middle doesn't seem to be legal.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It's defiantly a early version but so far its ok given what little content is actually there. The character design is fine though I really would want to see a real alien design sooner rather than later.

The age issue of one of the characters is something I leave to the mods but props for trying to catering to wider audience and being up front about it.

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Hi, just a quick feedback from the screenshots.

2nd girl from the left has a weird face, probably too big/round and something with her eyes too (too far away from each other ?)

Last one too for opposite reasons, maybe a small head and eyes too close to each other.

They both feel really weird and they're far from appealing and i guess that's not what you're trying to do in a H-game ;-)

Also, the girl in the middle doesn't seem to be legal.
Thank you so much for your feedback on the girls. My idea is to try to please all kinds of tastes, so there may be strange women and other beautiful women, but I'll pay more attention to the faces of the next characters I'm adding.

About the middle girl, I tried to give a touch type manga and Loli, (Including the game contains this tag) because I know that there are people who like this genre. But if you analyze the second girl after the Alien both have the same size, what changes is only the visual aspect of the face.

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
It's defiantly a early version but so far its ok given what little content is actually there. The character design is fine though I really would want to see a real alien design sooner rather than later.

The age issue of one of the characters is something I leave to the mods but props for trying to catering to wider audience and being up front about it.
Thanks for your feedback!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes