EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TA_Main.png

Overview:
is a Visual Novel called "The Alien". In it you control an Alien that comes from another planet (Sauron) to Earth, in order to study humans in the sexual aspect. The "Visitor" is housed in a hideout in a remote town during the day, and the night goes out in search of victims to study.​

Updated: 2018-11-23
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English - Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac:
- -

TA_11.png TA_12.png TA_13.png TA_14.png TA_15.png

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
when i first saw The "Visitor" for some reason i wondered if his name was Q....

for those who don't get that, it's a movie 'Visitor Q' directed by takashi miike... very strange movie. kinda funny in a few scenes... worth watching at least once.

Reactions: MuleCurse

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. I am the Game Developer.

I tried to pass on a more realistic alien image, like a spy on my human being.
But in the future who knows, I can bring the most exaggerated!

U

User_130505

I'm assuming that the aliens will be doing a lot of probing in this game?

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
Is there a dev ambitious enough to try and pull that off?
This is a very new version, and there may be several possibilities in the future. Surely it's quite exciting, erotic scenes with other monstrous creatures! :)

It even gives to create some kind of metamorphosis in the character, where in the hiding place has the possibility of him transform into a monster or something. Everything is possible, but we will see what will happen from now on and the acceptance of the public, which if positive will certainly increase a lot!

elldix

Jun 12, 2017
well I really like the description of the game but... you know the problem I have with this game, you just know it. honey select, please stop using it, everyone knows its really ugly, why does so many people use it? maybe its just me but I can't get past that sorry

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Honey Select does have some ugly models but i have like a few games with it. Corruption is the main one. Cohabitation is another. and that is just 2 if you dont like the models when you see them be kind and just move on.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
errrmmm..i think the wee blonde girl you take during the intro is like...13...treading carefully here o_O
well..that was a pointless game...i'll run along now

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
when i first saw The "Visitor" for some reason i wondered if his name was Q....

for those who don't get that, it's a movie 'Visitor Q' directed by takashi miike... very strange movie. kinda funny in a few scenes... worth watching at least once.
"This isn't the mystery of life!? This is shit!"

On a serious note, I'll just let this alien game incubate for a while.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes