Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Did I miss an update?

The prologue I played only went up to after the first girl. Then albeit you could check out / look at the other women you still couldn't take them?
No that image is from the devs patron, she should be in the next update. -

Reactions: yoyomistro
R

RWaites Jnr

Did I miss an update?

The prologue I played only went up to after the first girl. Then albeit you could check out / look at the other women you still couldn't take them?
probably should have added Patreon preview pic from next update

Apr 16, 2018
The "Alien" looks like it was just ripped from the anime/manga Gantz. Will wait and see how this train wreck plays out.

Reactions: Xol

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
So now that the alien can starve to death....any way to feed him? lol
Yes. It may sound a little strange, he having to eat, but since he is in a human body, it becomes necessary that he need to eat.

The story of the game seems a bit confusing, and meaningless now, but it's purposeful! I'm following a line of reasoning that only when I create the end of the game will it be possible to understand the plot.

One tip: Nothing is what it seems to be;)

Answering your question: When you are resting, or when no one appears for the Alien to capture, you have the option to go look for food.

Last edited:

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
1st off Thank you to the Dev for trying to put something out there it is people like yourself that keep the adult gaming community alive.

however i will be brutally honest in my assessment. I will start with the story or lack of just a bit of a prologue and then straight into getting your rocks off (maybe this is intentional time will tell ) English i'am not going to be to harsh on this as i know quite a lot of Devs do not have English as their native tongue (But could do with a little cleaning up ) finally models ok not great but passable.Not sure from what i have seen so far it is something i will follow.

But wish you every success with your game

SouzaDev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2018
1st off Thank you to the Dev for trying to put something out there it is people like yourself that keep the adult gaming community alive.

however i will be brutally honest in my assessment. I will start with the story or lack of just a bit of a prologue and then straight into getting your rocks off (maybe this is intentional time will tell ) English i'am not going to be to harsh on this as i know quite a lot of Devs do not have English as their native tongue (But could do with a little cleaning up ) finally models ok not great but passable.Not sure from what i have seen so far it is something i will follow.

But wish you every success with your game
Thank you for your assessment @Flecc

I like your review and sincerity!
The story is intentionally vague, because I intend to explain everything when I create the end of the game.
Yes, English is not my native language, but I will strive to improve writing.
About the models, I agree with you. My plan, after I finish this game, is to migrate to DAZ. I already wanted to use "DAZ" for this game, but my PC takes too long to render the graphics

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes