88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If you think the original and its narrative/sexual incoherence is better, then you do.
I agree in all the part of your post except to this phrase.

The story is more easy and understable in the new TACOS
but the plot in the old version is very very similar... BC in my opinion
The sexual narrative in the old TAC is always consistent even if a bit more complex to understand for those not used to such couples' stories.

In the old version this point is made in the scene where I allow my father to enter in the unique bathroom in my new house where Anne takes a shower (and than she has her choice to start the cheat path...
.... that was a controversial scene that is no longer there in the new TACOS

But in order to clarify this point Mircom had to create/anticipate the "talk talk talk" scene where I tell my wife that only my father is the one she should not sleep with, explaining to her the reasons related to Emma, while in the old version I only talked to Anne about what happened 9 years earlier with Emma after the shower scene.... (even though Anne chooses not to be fucked by my dad)

Anne's motivations for her cheat path I explained in my previous post (previous page) and in my opinion those motivations are exactly the same as they were in the old version... but here in the new Tacos they are explained more clearly and easily respecting better the timing of the narrative which remains identical to the old version.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Another one of his black friends, I hope Martin fucks her well beforehand, the shower scene is missing, unless Dev has a nice surprise in store for us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Another one of his black friends, I hope Martin fucks her well beforehand, the shower scene is missing, unless Dev has a nice surprise in store for us.
Dre, the black guy in the bottom photo, is Anne friend.. She introduced him to me the day (thirty four) before we left for our PuntaCana vacation. Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 18.22.41.jpg
Dre plays professionally on the Vancouver field hockey team and they (Anne and Dre) often meet at the gym if i remember well

In the top photo there is Martin
but i don't know who is the one in the middle photo

Well at least we can expect my wife to fuck at least 3 guys in the new update, barring any surprises. :p:devilish:
of course Martin will be one of them only if you take the Anne choice to start cheating on me!:cool:

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Of course, I've got nothing against Dre or any other black man.
I made the choice to cheat, so yes, I can't wait for Martin to fill her up with sperm and see how the story develops.
There are also other possibilities that will come up, the swinger couple, the photo shoot...

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I replay to you just because you write: "Another one of his black friends"
as you know "his" is a masculine pronoun the feminine one is "her" ... so I only answered you for that reason --- but maybe it was just a translation error ;)
no prob in any case

Reactions: Luziferii

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
There is a good chance that deepl will translate differently
I can't wait to play the sequel, even if for the moment my personal translation stops at Martin's departure. I'll know when the rest of the story follows

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Dre, the black guy in the bottom photo, is Anne friend.. She introduced him to me the day (thirty four) before we left for our PuntaCana vacation. View attachment 3480991
Dre plays professionally on the Vancouver field hockey team and they (Anne and Dre) often meet at the gym if i remember well

In the top photo there is Martin
but i don't know who is the one in the middle photo

Well at least we can expect my wife to fuck at least 3 guys in the new update, barring any surprises. :p:devilish:
of course Martin will be one of them only if you take the Anne choice to start cheating on me!:cool:
Looks more Like the old neighbor in the first Pic and Martin will only have a small scene

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Looks more Like the old neighbor in the first Pic and Martin will only have a small scene
Yes I do believe you are right. What Anne is doing with Phil at the park in the night?:unsure:

But wanting to speculate a bit about the evolution of this great story I found this post on his patreon page from last October where there are pictures of all the main characters who will interact with L'MC and his wife and have more than just a sex scene... I think they will have part in the story (depending on the player's choices)
this is the post!

the important characters are:

Dre
Chloe
Candance
Gary
Elena
Elondra
Holly
Kesley
Luke
Malcom
Martin
Mike
Naomi
Nicole
Ryan
Phil
Walker
Zarah
Abby
Emma
Alexa
January
Mandy
Kinberly
Tiffany
Robert
Victoria

You can see that there are more females than males and that is why I think my choice to follow the path of banging as many girls as possible is great! (of course if I choose Chloe maybe I will lose some other co-workers)

For Anne, as you can see, there is no mention about the pizza guy, the shoe store clerk, The waiters as Cornell, Vincent. the Luke father (was a cop in the previous release) and others like Ted old chap, and for me as 88stanford88, i hope for the Music Band that she might take home as it was in the old edition...
and other very side characters for single-night or day shags!
That scene with the Band reminded me a lot of my adventures with my first girlfriend just for the fact I have my own musical band ;)

I believe that the consequences that many people talk about and that they think should come immediately if Anne cheats on her husband with Martin... will not come at all immediately!
(Perhaps there could be a premature game over, nothing more)

but the story has a time extension of at least 6 months if we want to stay with what happened in the previous edition of the story.
What I mean is that there will definitely be consequences... but in order to get to the real "good or bad" endings....
we will have to wait for at least 1 or maybe 2 years of new updates.
In this first year we are only around the day 50 (less than 2 months of the story)

Maybe i'm wrong? Well we will see! :cool:

Reactions: The Black Cat

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
It feels like it's been an eternity, the game's not progressing, I'm running out of patience
if you even had the curiosity to go to his patreon, you would have seen that he announced when he will release the next update!!! But I see that the world is more and more lazy and full of demands!! Do you even pay to see the update or just pretend as if you should play the new update!!!

1711884753152.png

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
if you even had the curiosity to go to his patreon, you would have seen that he announced when he will release the next update!!! But I see that the world is more and more lazy and full of demands!! Do you even pay to see the update or just pretend as if you should play the new update!!!

View attachment 3495045
Are you good? Which part of that guy's comment offended you so much? It was just the truth. It's been an eternity (7 years) and the game's literally not progressing because it's being remade.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Are you good? Which part of that guy's comment offended you so much? It was just the truth. It's been an eternity (7 years) and the game's literally not progressing because it's being remade.
Mate , is Dev decision to remade the game !! If you dont like it , you have planty of game you chose from !!! Nobody force you to play this game !!! !! I see on other games , users who ask other users to tell them the action of the game and after that, if they like what they see, they start playing the game!!

Dec 21, 2019
Mate , is Dev decision to remade the game !! If you dont like it , you have planty of game you chose from !!! Nobody force you to play this game !!! !! I see on other games , users who ask other users to tell them the action of the game and after that, if they like what they see, they start playing the game!!
Who says I don't like it? You're getting very angry over simple statements of fact.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
So throwing around rants full of exclamation points is just a calm Sunday afternoon for you? This kind of erratic behavior is your baseline? Okay then.

Mate exclamation points is exclamation points !!! if I was nervous, I used capital letters!!! If what I wrote doesn't suit you, and you try to find problems where there are none, because I use exclamation marks, question marks, commas, that's strictly your business!! move on . I'm really not nervous!! I just suggest him to stop being lazy and put his head to the contribution, because I see that there are more and more "gamers" who are waiting for others to think for them!!!

This is a game forum , not for lazy people !!!!

Dec 21, 2019
Mate exclamation points is exclamation points !!! if I was nervous, I used capital letters!!! If what I wrote doesn't suit you, and you try to find problems where there are none, because I use exclamation marks, question marks, commas, that's strictly your business!! move on . I'm really not nervous!! I just suggest him to stop being lazy and put his head to the contribution, because I see that there are more and more "gamers" who are waiting for others to think for them!!!

This is a game forum , not for lazy people !!!!
Mate, you're the one inventing problems where there are none. Being disappointed that the game has stalled for years is pretty reasonable. More reasonable than your angry MTL ranting. So chill. Have a nice day. Go for a walk, drink some tea.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes