the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Adviar5050

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This game has gone from a cold couple and everyone doing what they wanted, to a nauseatingly corny game, there are more love words in these updates, than in the whole previous game, disgusting
Something I very much dis-agree with is the dialogue and the nauseating words of love (couples truly in love don't need to constantly re-assure themselves) is the dialogue is the same, regardless of the love points. Lower love points should change dialogue accordingly IMHO. But that requires imagination and writing outside the rose colored lenses of something like this working out wonderfully.
Nice touch at the end BTW with Anne not mentioning Martin at the end.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, Mircom is making me nervous. I don't want to go down the cheating flight attendant route again. I'm anxious to see what happens in the next update.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the way to avoid the content with Martin is to have Anne reject his advances at the beach. you should be able to make that choice for her. and then the content with Martin never happens. which alot of us on here appreciate. since he is a piece of slime and is undeserving of a hot piece of ass like Anne. i will literally allow Anne to fuck everyone she wants but block her with Martin cause i hate that fucker. he is up there with A Perfect Marriages Chris Monroe as the worst asshole in VNs.
#DEATHTOMARTIN and #DEATHTOCHRIS
just had to put that out there.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
the way to avoid the content with Martin is to have Anne reject his advances at the beach. you should be able to make that choice for her. and then the content with Martin never happens. which alot of us on here appreciate. since he is a piece of slime and is undeserving of a hot piece of ass like Anne. i will literally allow Anne to fuck everyone she wants but block her with Martin cause i hate that fucker. he is up there with A Perfect Marriages Chris Monroe as the worst asshole in VNs.
#DEATHTOMARTIN and #DEATHTOCHRIS
just had to put that out there.
I did reject him at the beach, but you have to remember in TAC, even if you rejected him early, Anne still cheated with him when she was a flight attendant and it wasn't optional. I just don't want to have that forced on us again.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Its kind of weird that you have a say in almost everything apart from the Kenny shit. I cant tell if I missed a choice or misinterpreted the situation, but he's her boss that cheats on his wife with her and we get no choice to put a stop to it. I'm not a huge fan of her doing stuff if the mc isn't there so that's already a no go, and then there's the fact its her boss and its a weird situation. I really fell like we should of had a choice to shut this shit down a long time ago. Just weird that every other thing is avoidable but this is forced and still ongoing as of last update. Kind of lame to be honest.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i dint play this game much but anne when cheats she always tells hubby after so she never cheat behind his back right? where is the fun of cheating

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
i dint play this game much but anne when cheats she always tells hubby after so she never cheat behind his back right? where is the fun of cheating
The game's just reaching the stage where she starts truly cheating. It's a new version, so IDK how things are going to go, but the main character with whom she starts the true cheating in the previous versions has made his appearance, and it appears he fills the same role.

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
I noticed a continuity issue while on the plane going to vacation. I wanted to see the new "2nd catamaran trip" so I loaded to a save while on the plane. I usually pick "Don't" so I can see Anne with Oliver doing mutual masturbation, but this time, I picked "Introduce Myself" and spoke with the sisters. Anne ended up telling me what she did with Oliver and I had a choice to "Get Upset" or "Don't". I picked "Don't" - HOWEVER, on the same day BEFORE going to sleep, the MC said "Sorry I got upset earlier..." and I clearly picked "Don't".

This is actually one of my favorite AVN's and I can't wait to see how it all ends up now that Emma has reappeared - and shortly after Martin showed up. It looks like this will become very complicated.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
If I remember correctly, this is the second or third remake
I think it is better to make a new game than to remake it regularly
We figured it out a few pages ago. Tony's mind snapped when he found out his wife fucked his dad, and he just keeps reliving the same scenario again and again. Like Groundhog Day, but with a big cock instead of a big rodent.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah Anne's response to that is kinda weird, since in Punta Cana when Tony gets a bj from Elena and Anne walks in, she just thinks..oh well he should have fun too and goes to find herself one of her boytoys and ends up i think with the 2 guys from the beach. Anne has already accepted that Tony gets to play too, so these responses to him telling her about it are stupid.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
According to the overview Tony's final goal is share Anne with other people. umm by day 20 anne went from being an exhibitionist to full on cumslut, jerking sucking and screwing 3 different dudes other than mc in 1 day. cant help but wonder what the real goal is, like is Tony from the dragonall universe and we have to wait an entire season to see his true final form, or goal? lol not complaining just never paid attention to the overview before til today. I mean I am kinda starting to ask myself, what is the endgame here besides another reboot in a couple years. Its all entertaining, but now I want a real plot overview. i demand satisfaction, or donuts, wait no maple bars, satisfaction or maple bars!

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes