88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The game is an NTR simulator of k *k *l yes or putting a wife under other men. GG at the very beginning, literally in the third sentence, says that he dreams of seeing his wife with other men, after this phrase it becomes clear what to expect from the game. And if you don't like it, it's better to drop it right away.

According to the content: a very strong bias in the number of scenes towards GG's wife, in just a week she turned from a diligent wife into a nymphomaniac, changing a large number of partners. I wanted to follow not only her adventures, but also GG, and by chapter 10 the situation had changed for the better. In general, the content can be adjusted independently, refuse uninteresting characters, or completely ignore events, such as a Christmas party, but for that matter, why specifically cut off a bunch of content from the game?
you are right! in my opinion avoid Martin path is only for stupid users who are jealous of a female character that is only a cartoon!

I still hope that the developer doesn't want to take away the scenes that were in the old version... but instead wants to add content... indeed all the characters that was in the old version will be all here in Tacos.

Now even Drake and Troy are back in the storyi at the end of part 8 thanks to the fact that i accepted chloe's invitation

I just have to add that the last 2 days in this 8b are finally very HOT and the sex scenes are well developed with multiple cameras points of view....
the sex scene between Anne and Martin is well done...

now I just hope I don't see anymore scenes done by be forced to watch from the keyhole my wife's fucking ... I as the MC I need to install more GOpro cameras and when Anne doesn't want me present I can record all the best angles of her performances in the phone! while I'm going to fuck other girls!

There was suppose to be one at the doctor exam. That would have been the first. I think there will be three if the Dev follows the original game.
Have anal scenes in this game?
the first one that will fuck Anne in the ass is Drake,, in the old version... and MAYBE the same will be in Tacos
I'm not that much into anal sex SO I NEVER FUCKED HER IN THE ASS!
Actually in Tacos Anne ass is VIRGIN!

I think there will be a second visit for Anne and her doctor after Drake opens her back door!

BUT i will be glad to watch her anus stretched over any limits :cool:

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Have anal scenes in this game?
In the previous version, she did (apparently her very first, which was...surprising) anal on the beach with Drake, and later an intense multi-part anal session with Drake in the spa's jacuzzi. The doctor's turn came a bit later. Eventually, she can have a rather tepid anal session on the couch with her husband if they get into a fight about something or other, and there's another (much better) one during the vacation that ends part one of the game. There may have been someone else in the later stages as well; honestly, I was so bored by then that I stopped paying attention.

Nothing so far in TACOS, but since what happened with recurring characters from the previous version is usually what happens in TACOS (albeit sometimes at a different point in the storyline), I'd imagine that if you initiate the Drake path, it will lead to anal in a future release. But maybe Mircom will change it up. The previous version was, in my opinion, oddly bereft of anal given its (and the husband's) obsessive focus on Anne's ass; something Anne herself points out near the end of the game. I usually attribute that to a dev who's just not that into it, but who knows?

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I would definitely like to see anal with Anne, so long as Tony gets to take her anal virginity.
I dunno. I think the idea that Tony is a clueless idiot when it comes to his wife's true nature was sprinkled all over TAC, and if anything I think it's deliberately and consistently reinforced in TACOS. He's repeatedly surprised by things she does, even though by now he shouldn't be, going all the way back to her first extramarital sex. He completely misses Martin (if you're on that route). He blithely handwaves away Anne's clear signal that Dre's much more than a casual fuck. He buys Anne's patently ridiculous "oh, Ryan just lost your number." Other than surprise at the discovery, he easily gets past Troy demanding Anne's panties and her just acquiescing, even though they'd barely interacted up to that point. If you keep activating (rather than rejecting) routes, he shows no recognition of the fact that Anne's doing most of her stuff solo, rather than with him. She's constantly "too tired" for sex with him, and he doesn't wonder why.

Frankly, he doesn't deserve her ass.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
That's fine, your entitled to your opinion. I reject Martin, Dre and Ryan in my playthrough. But let her be with anyone else so far.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
That's fine, your entitled to your opinion.
It's not really my opinion; I'd prefer it if she started with Tony as well. I'm just explaining what I see in the game, and frankly it seems like Mircom's intensified that particular aspect of Tony's (lack of) character.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Frankly, he doesn't deserve her ass.
is this your opinion?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I simply do not like anal sex!.. so it is not a problem of deserve or not! anal sex is overestimated dirty and smelly! There are many men that do not love anal sex!

anal sex is used to punish and hurt the woman you live with

i will leave her ass for you and other guys
There are no anal scenes with me and Anne in the old TAC... and I'm really sure that only if Anne will ask me to fuck her ass I will do for just BC I love her and she is the one who deserves me to accept her every request as she is doing exactly everything I ask her to do with other men....
I leave it up to Anne if she will ask to me i will do anal sex with her!

as usual some people keep believing that The MC is Anne... and it is comical since the only Main Character of this game IS ME... and the whole plan to get my wife to fuck other men IS Y PLAN! BY THIS WAY I can fuck as many girls as I want. Right now my plan is working... AND AS OU CAN SEE the love points in my stat box are more than 17
Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 10.48.57.jpg

I know everything about Anne (including Martin even she is trying to hide him from me)

Cheers!!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I would play where there is no whore-wife, into whom tons of sperm are poured, but only to play for her husband, and he fucks girls, and he left this whore-wife and left one of the girls who liked the game and there went another content
This game is not for you
I'm the MC my wyfe is doing what i want!
and by doing this she realizes that she is having a lot of fun after 5 years of monogamous married life

I'm having fun
She is having fun!

so by happy ot find a good vanilla game for upi

My waife and I relationship was vanilla for 5 years and more... the Adventurous Couple starts after the prologue!
Read IT!

Last edited:

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
This game is not for you
I'm the MC my wyfe was what i want!
and by doing this she realizes that she is having a ot of fun after 5 years of monogamous married life

I'm having fun
She is having fun!

so by happy ot find a good vanilla game for upi

My waife and I relationship was vanilla for 5 years and more... the Adventurous Couple starts after the prologue!
Read IT!
what the fuck did you fuck with me and other people, and she's your wife, too, in real life, to love to give this in a row, and you look at it:eek::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
what the fuck did you fuck with me and other people, and she's your wife, too, in real life, to love to give this in a row, and you look at it:eek::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
why you are talking about me? I was talking about the game!

you are OT!(n):sleep: welcome in my ignore list! :cool:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I really hope that Mircom will increase the equipment of my handheld micro cameras to that Even my wife has them with her when she fucks others and wants me to be a peeping tom. Or eavesdropping behind doors like an idiot. ...so if I really have to watch my wife without in the meantime she is having fun I can't have fun fucking other women..

That at least I can sit comfortably at my computer and recording videos of Anne sex scenes....

I much prefer sex scenes that I imagine while Anne is telling me what it was like in the old TAC instead of those repetitive scenes of me behind the door peeking in

It would also be nice for Anne to manage the micro-camera positions and say to her partners every now and then;
Anne: “No this position... please Dre let's turn 45 degrees so that the camera I have placed at bed height can give my husband a good look at how you widen my holes"

I hope I don't have to watch anymore sex scenes that show only one camera point and no details :cool:

Last edited:

Kvothe18993

Oct 21, 2020
In the previous version, she did (apparently her very first, which was...surprising) anal on the beach with Drake, and later an intense multi-part anal session with Drake in the spa's jacuzzi. The doctor's turn came a bit later. Eventually, she can have a rather tepid anal session on the couch with her husband if they get into a fight about something or other, and there's another (much better) one during the vacation that ends part one of the game. There may have been someone else in the later stages as well; honestly, I was so bored by then that I stopped paying attention.

Nothing so far in TACOS, but since what happened with recurring characters from the previous version is usually what happens in TACOS (albeit sometimes at a different point in the storyline), I'd imagine that if you initiate the Drake path, it will lead to anal in a future release. But maybe Mircom will change it up. The previous version was, in my opinion, oddly bereft of anal given it (and the husband's) obsessive focus on Anne's ass; something Anne herself points out near the end of the game. I usually attribute that to a dev who's just not that into it, but who knows?
Where is the older version?
Thanks!

Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Thanks!
TITLEPC - LINUXMACANDROID
TAC Old
Chapter 1-10
for MAC compressedfor android not available
TAC Part 1
Chapter 1-10 revamped
Chapter 11-14 Full Fixed
see first pageonly TAC 14 Tuesday avaiable heresee here
TAC Part 2
Chapter 15 standalone
see first pagenot availablesee here
TAC'OS
The Adventurous Couple ' Original Story
see first pagesee first pagesee first page

Last edited:
Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To clarify @r0ckh0und's chart a bit: when we talk about the previous version (TAC), we're talking about the Chapter 14/Chapter 15 releases. The old-old version rarely gets mentioned. And to your probable next question: play chapters 1-14 if you're really interested (a lot of it's going to be awfully familiar), don't bother with chapter 15.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
To clarify @r0ckh0und's chart a bit: when we talk about the previous version (TAC), we're talking about the Chapter 14/Chapter 15 releases. The old-old version rarely gets mentioned. And to your probable next question: play chapters 1-14 if you're really interested (a lot of it's going to be awfully familiar), don't bother with chapter 15.
To clarify in a the best as possible way... the CH14 you are talking about was released in at least 3 different versions... the CH1-10 is too old and useless and i never talk about that old version

There have been at least 3/4 different versions of the complete CH14 the one that is here comes with scenes "censored" scenes... At the Anniversary Barbados vacation specially in the swinger club... but not only. After Tuesday the CH14 was reworked 3/4 times because the dev accepted unnecessary suggestions from complainers

No other Mac versions were released after Tuesday, which makes me think that after Tuesday there was the reason that caused the complete reworking of this great story.

I really suggest you to play this one that is the most complete with "no censored" scenes and it is not the same available in the first page (OP) or in the @r0ckh0und's chart !

Last edited:

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
To clarify in a the best as possible way... the CH14 you are talking about was released in at least 3 different versions... the CH1-10 is too old and useless and i never talk about that old version

There have been at least 3/4 different versions of the complete CH14 the one that is here comes with scenes "censored" scenes... At the Anniversary Barbados vacation specially in the swinger club... but not only. After Tuesday the CH14 was reworked 3/4 times because the dev accepted unnecessary suggestions from complainers

No other Mac versions were released after Tuesday, which makes me think that after Tuesday there was the reason that caused the complete reworking of this great story.

I really suggest you to play this one that is the most complete with "no censored" scenes and it is not the same available in the first page (OP) or in the @r0ckh0und's chart !
I downloaded the old version from this anna, I just made a whore who jumps on everyone and sucks, and my husband also did the same, he also pokes his chelen into all holes, it looks cool

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes