• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The Hotwife is a thing though.
The hotwife game is not the same as Tacos bc the MC can only be a beta cuckold in that game
and as i said in a post that was deleted.. yes it is just similar due to the Male MC.... in "MyHotwife" the MC is only a beta cuckold

in this master piece there is a way to be always in control of my wife.
that is why in TACOS I'm comfortable to identify myself in the MC.. but in My Hotwife i like to play as a spectator bc I never was a beta un my life (even i was sharing my first girlfriend when we was on our twenties!

There was moderators that finally cleaned the mess created in the thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8b-mircom3d.7192/post-13614178
post...

this was my replay to the question of iamcomming
Sorry your question was not clear
I was thinking you would like to know similar cheating scenes of my wife with high love points! (bc your post was bellow mine!

No
there are no similar game!

and this one is for sure the unique with a winner ALPHA cuck male MC without multi protagonist!
Anne is just the wife of the MC! (LI)

Last edited:

EroPulse

Formerly 'ApexAlex'
Apr 18, 2020
What were those animations with Martin in the latest update? Wow... I'd prefer no animations over what some of those were. Talk about taking you out of the moment with Anne's arms and legs snapping back and forth like that.

Reactions: Macmilan

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I wouldn't say it's boring, it's a bit slower paced than the older version, but I feel like it's building up to more. I'm enjoying this version pretty well so far, it has been a fun ride.
I agree it is not boring. But when there are similar or same scenes from the OLD TAC version, like the PuntaCana vacation or in scenes like the strip poker with Mike and the teasing in visiting the new house they are buying from Mike as real estate agent.. the old version is better and with more images in the sex scenes

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I have to say the wife(?) has a very interesting and unique/memorable face. Not in a bad way. I've played this before and the only thing I remember is her face. Might need to try it again to see if it was a good playthrough or not. Wish me luck.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'm loving the new TACOS. I've always thought Annie was the best looking woman in any game I've played (realizing that is a personal opinion and I will never criticize anyone who thinks she isn't) and on top of that I think Mircom has a gift for creating attractive characters and a half decent story. I always enjoy conflict in my NTR games and this one has really done a good job with the Annie/Martin situation. I like how Mircom allows us to see Annie's point of view and hear her thoughts. She actually feels a little guilty over the Martin thing something that the Tony never has. In my version he screws anyone who gives him the chance and I can't remember once where he felt bad about it. He does tell Annie a few times but he doesn't really feel any remorse over his actions. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong, just makes it mine.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, finally Anne is sneaking a little behind hubby's back with Martin. But, hubby seems to be catching on. This is the start of the opening of Pandora's Box, (let's hope so). Hubby is starting to call his wife a slut, his slut and Anne is embracing the term. She has also gotten a taste of doing things without hubby giving permission and she is loving that too.
Would love to see Anne start doing more things behind hubby's back, with a number of different men and women. She goes to a bar alone and let's some lucky bastard talk her into following him into the men's room. They fuck and she is shocked when he puts money in her hand for "servicing" him. She has discovered an easy and fun way to make big money and hubby doesn't have to know a damn thing about it. She starts going out on her own more often giving hubby a good reason, but, she is packing street whore clothes and makeup in her car. So to hubby she is his beautiful slutty wife, but, she knows she is anybody's whore for the right price. Young, old, any race, and anywhere, as long as you can pay her price.
Would love to see Mircom3D make this fantasy of mine come true.

So, now that hubby is working at the job and not at home, this is the perfect time for Anne to do some work on her own (see above). Of course, sometimes she will have to go out at night too.

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
TACOS Part 8b + MOD

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Too bad that at the moment, there are no scenes where I ask my wife Anne for suggestions on game scenes that I am developing and where I ask her for advice on how she would act in certain scenes that include the opinion of a hotwife like she is.

Chloe's ass certainly does not disfigure when compared to my wife's
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.54.05.jpg Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.30.33.jpg
in fact when I tried to get a better look at her ass ... I at first strongly denied it telling her that I was checking to see if a cable had broken...but she obviously understood and asked me if I wanted to take a better look...she lowered her pants without hesitation saying that by now she had gotten into the part of the characters in the games we produce.
I love Chloe :love:

It seems to me that I am compartmentalizing my work as an artist too much by leaving for my wife only questions about with whom she has flirted/fucked/showed-up her private parts as the exhibitionist she is etc. in my absence..
It seems to me that too much attention is currently being paid to my jealousy...but I have never been jealous in my real life because I am mlt confident of my qualities as an amateur
If I keep her away from my artistic productions sooner or later she may find that I don't want to make her a part of my life that is certainly important to me and should be important to Anne as well
... this could cause her to drift away in the long run... And this is not my plan/path!

It seems to me that too much attention is currently being paid to my jealousy...but I have never been jealous in my real life because I am molto confident of my qualities as an amateur

I think the dialogues in the path where i'm fucking other girls come with a lot of non sense and are almost the same as in the path I'm the beta cuck!

IMO:
If I keep her away from my artistic productions sooner or later she might find that I don't want to make her a part of my life which is certainly important to me and what I do as work should also be of great interest to Anne as well... if she loves me... I have 15 love points so it is supposed to be that she loves me!!

Currently it seems that I don't want Anne to participate in my work....
personally not asking for advice condvidendo some scenes I am developing to a hot wife like Anne makes this relationship a little fake and surreal

Even if I didn't complete to play all the days of part8b... My criticisms are only ever made to make Tacos better than the previous one, and now that in this new rework the dialogues are taking an almost more important role than the visuals images ....dialogues should change depending on the path the player chooses!!! (and it seems that sometimes they don't fit in the path were I (as the MC) I'm not jealous!)

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Ik i'm gonna get whopped for this and ik it is an NTR game, but i have to ask this. Is "Other Guys Putting Penis Inside Anne" avoidable? Ik there is some teasing and exhibition, i don't mind. I love games where protagonists are already in a relationship when the game starts and I have some FFM threesome kinks. Looking at the tags since it has lesbian and group sex i am assuming FFM threesome with wife will be part of content. Just wanted to ask about the NTR though, I'm still fine with it, there's really very few good games which have this type of content so, something is always better than nothing.
Thanks for your time.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Ik i'm gonna get whopped for this and ik it is an NTR game, but i have to ask this. Is "Other Guys Putting Penis Inside Anne" avoidable? Ik there is some teasing and exhibition, i don't mind. I love games where protagonists are already in a relationship when the game starts and I have some FFM threesome kinks. Looking at the tags since it has lesbian and group sex i am assuming FFM threesome with wife will be part of content. Just wanted to ask about the NTR though, I'm still fine with it, there's really very few good games which have this type of content so, something is always better than nothing.
Thanks for your time.
This version is much better at this than the old one. But realize the point of this game is that the MC wants to see her with other men so there has to be opportunities.

Reactions: sagerock820

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How come Anne didn’t have any fun at the free spa with Drake or the hot masseuse, there were no options for her to do anything in my game? And Tony only got teased by Anne’s mom and automatically turns her down, even though you can show your dick in the shower I’m pretty sure he fucks her in TAC

Reactions: 88stanford88

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think Mircom decided to take it a little slower which I think is a good idea. I think it’s smart to ease her into this. That all being said she did have the option of doing the plumber and Martin the same day so she’s still our little slut

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How come Anne didn’t have any fun at the free spa with Drake or the hot masseuse, there were no options for her to do anything in my game? And Tony only got teased by Anne’s mom and automatically turns her down, even though you can show your dick in the shower I’m pretty sure he fucks her in TAC
I'm now-playing the day with Dre at the Dave bar ...
so I'm not at the SPA... but as i said in many posts.. there are a lot of missing sex scenes and comparing to TAC there is to much useless blah blah...

by now the story is: Every time I meet Anne I look like an insecure idiot asking her who she had a good time with... basically my relationship with her boils down to: hello my love who did you fuck with today? and she tells me what happened only with blah blah text based!
I hope the next 2 days until the end of this very boring goings on become more interesting
Right now I've just been peeping through a crack watching Anne fuck Dre and with really cheesy renderings cut from the crack in the door!

Every time I meet Anne I look like an insecure idiot asking her who she had fun with I meet Anne... basically my relationship with her boils down to: hello my love who did you fuck with today? and she tells me what happened only with blah blag text based!
I hope the next 2 days until the end of this very boring goings on become more interesting
Right now I've just been peeping through a crack watching Anne fuck Dre and with really cheesy renderings cut from the crack in the door!
Anne seems to be completely uninterested in what I'm doing and I have to be the one to tell her about hiding from ever seeing Chloe's amazing ass...instead I just tell her about the older, uglier coworker who gave me a Blowjob out just because I didn't want to humiliate her too much...but I should have declined
And I keep anon understand why I don't tell her about my very interesting job as an adult game developer ... where surely Anne could show me how to write a less boring story!
I am supposed to take pictures of her to create the character for my stories and instead keep her complatemly in the dark about a job that could unite us greatly given our mutual perversions....
My real wife and I often talk about games and especially TAC which she really likes.

The sex scenes are substandard even for a game created in 2016...

at the moment this rework is really boring in fact i think for today i will stop playing saving the point of this sad sex scenes yellowed by time and without any semblance of fun...
Missing all the beautiful expressions of Anne
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 20.25.30.jpg --look at that ---this looks like shit the yellow filter enhances the shitty effect same as the Puntacana shit renders with half a viisiona impaled by the wall and door...but what atistic photograph is this shit?:poop: The same filter used for fucking Cornell or Will or Tom andJerry at puntacana...(n)

IS THIS HOW LOOKS A 2024 RENDERING?... we are in the AI rendering era for God SAKE!!!
All sex scenes from old TAC comes with very high quality rendering compared to the new Tacos... why you don't use them? I understand slow-burn but NOT LOW QUALITY IMAGES!

All stunning and all expressions of sexual pleasure on Anne's face have been removed and should not be replaced with just text, I can feel and see Mircom3D's loss of passion toward this story. and this is very sad for me and my wife
look how was the Anne face when she fucks a BBC in the old TAC
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 20.49.25.jpg :love: Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 20.50.46.jpg :love:

This rework just became a text-based novel!
But then why do I have to be a peeping tom? ? okye.. yes
Anne asked me that she want to fuck Dre alone and without my presence.. for me it was better if I could go out and fuck Chloe and then Anne would tell me the details with DRE like she did in the old game
too much text is useless when you take away the facial expressions that say so much more than the text leaving room for the reader's imagination!... or do you want to spuegare everything with words anyway?... but don't take away the facial expressions (ceryo take more processing time... but do you want to make tacos a better version or do you just want to splain with words what an expression can say in a moment?

The "new" version is boring...
Totally agree with you after playing this text based disaster.

I suggest you to download this version that is the best one and it is different from the "Full Fixed one in the OP
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/7...PY5Lhz2UxY.ZKp8aXYBYLVdsBwbdVhxHxkaivpSj2mVAA

Last edited:

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Сейчас я играю с Дре в баре Dave...
так что я не в СПА... но, как я уже говорил во многих постах... там много пропущенных сексуальных сцен, а по сравнению с TAC там слишком много бесполезного бла-бла...

на данный момент история такова: каждый раз, когда я встречаю Анну, я выгляжу как неуверенный в себе идиот, спрашивающий ее, с кем она хорошо провела время. Я встречаюсь с Анной... в основном мои отношения с ней сводятся к следующему: привет, любовь моя, с кем ты сегодня трахался ? и она рассказывает мне, что произошло, только с помощью текста на основе бла-блага!
Надеюсь, следующие 2 дня до конца этого скучного происходящего станут еще интереснее.
Прямо сейчас я просто подглядывал через щель, наблюдая, как Энн трахает Дре, и с действительно дрянными изображениями, вырезанными из щели в двери!

Каждый раз, когда я встречаюсь с Анной, я выгляжу неуверенным идиотом, спрашивающим ее, с кем она развлекалась. Я встречаюсь с Анной... в основном мои отношения с ней сводятся к следующему: привет, любимая, с кем ты сегодня трахался? и она рассказывает мне, что произошло, только с помощью текста на основе бла-блага!
Надеюсь, следующие 2 дня до конца этого скучного происходящего станут еще интереснее.
Прямо сейчас я просто подглядывал через щель, наблюдая, как Энн трахает Дре, и с действительно дрянными изображениями, вырезанными из щели в двери!
Энн, кажется, совершенно не интересуется тем, что я делаю, и мне приходится рассказывать ей о том, как я прячусь от того, чтобы когда-либо видеть потрясающую задницу Хлои... вместо этого я просто рассказываю ей о более старшем и уродливом коллеге, который устроил мне поцелуй. просто потому, что я не хотел ее слишком унижать... но я должен был отказаться
И я продолжаю понимать, почему я не рассказываю ей о своей очень интересной работе разработчика игр для взрослых... где Энн наверняка могла бы показать мне, как написать менее скучную историю!
Я должен фотографировать ее, чтобы создать характер для своих рассказов, а вместо этого держать ее в неведении относительно работы, которая могла бы очень объединить нас, учитывая наши взаимные извращения...
Мы с моей настоящей женой часто говорим об играх и особенно о TAC, который ей очень нравится.

Сцены секса некачественные даже для игры, созданной в 2016 году...

на данный момент эта переделка действительно скучна, на самом деле, я думаю, что на сегодня я перестану играть, сохранив суть этих грустных сексуальных сцен, пожелтевших от времени и без всякого подобия веселья...
Не хватает всех красивых выражений Анны
View attachment 3605945 --посмотрите на это ---это выглядит как дерьмо, желтый фильтр усиливает дерьмовый эффект, такой же, как дерьмо из Пунтаканы, которое рендерит с половиной видионы, пронзенной стеной и дверью... но что за атистическая фотоградия это дерьмо?:какать:

ТАК ВЫГЛЯДИТ РЕНДЕРИНГ 2024 ГОДА?... ради Бога, мы живем в эпоху AI-рендеринга!!!
Все сексуальные сцены из старого TAC имеют очень высокое качество рендеринга по сравнению с новым Tacos... почему вы их не используете? Я понимаю медленное прожигание, но НЕ НИЗКОКАЧЕСТВЕННЫЕ ИЗОБРАЖЕНИЯ!

Все потрясающие и все выражения сексуального удовольствия на лице Анны были удалены и не должны заменяться просто текстом, я чувствую и вижу потерю интереса Mircom3D к этой истории. и это очень грустно для меня и моей жены
посмотри, каким было лицо Анны, когда она трахала BBC в старом ЦВК
View attachment 3606036 :любовь: View attachment 3606044 :любовь:

Эта переработка стала текстовым романом!
Но тогда почему я должен быть подглядывающим котом? ? окей.. да
Энн спросила меня, что она хочет трахнуть Дре одна и без моего присутствия.. для меня было бы лучше, если бы я могла пойти и трахнуть Хлою, а затем Энн рассказала бы мне подробности с Дре, как будто она была в старой игре
слишком много текста бесполезно, если убрать мимику, которая говорит гораздо больше, чем сам текст, оставляя простор для воображения читателя!... или ты всё равно хочешь всё зашкурить словами?... но не убирай выражения лица (ceryo требуют больше времени на обработку... но вы хотите сделать тако лучше или просто хотите объяснить словами, что выражение может сказать в данный момент?

Полностью согласен с вами после игры в эту текстовую катастрофу.

Я предлагаю вам скачать эту версию, которая является лучшей и отличается от «Полностью исправленной» в ОП.
https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/7192/5206639/ePmrdy7ZU7URMw8PQ6NM1FjrcXg/fGLdn0cxJVlrgDw_iEozBg/YBpy324YbpT6j5.CyXzFaPIvMnNBD1IJqjAw9aKs1PY5Lhz2U xY.ZKp8aXYBYLVdsBwbdVhxHxkaivpSj2mVAA
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
or you can pinch the link version and what is yours, I'm too lazy to download these 7 GB

4.00 star(s) 120 Votes