alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Its kind of weird that you have a say in almost everything apart from the Kenny shit. I cant tell if I missed a choice or misinterpreted the situation, but he's her boss that cheats on his wife with her and we get no choice to put a stop to it. I'm not a huge fan of her doing stuff if the mc isn't there so that's already a no go, and then there's the fact its her boss and its a weird situation. I really fell like we should of had a choice to shut this shit down a long time ago. Just weird that every other thing is avoidable but this is forced and still ongoing as of last update. Kind of lame to be honest.

You know what's even stranger and funnier, MC has sex with Olivia, one of her assistants, in the evening she tells Anna, and she gets offended, she says she's worried that the two work together and have fucked, the ridiculous thing, Anna fucks Kenny his boss in the same house where he works and lives, whenever he wants, has sex with DRE, and tells him that he has feelings, then has a hidden relationship with Martin, Mc's father, guess who's the one who's wrong , hahhaah, MC is the bad guy. Simply comical.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob
Dec 21, 2019
Why is it understandable to express disappointment at the lack of progress on a now obsolete version of this game? Progress IS being made on the current version, so I don't understand the point the commenter was trying to make. The real reason for his disappointment is surely that Mircom decided to reboot the game at all. And continuing to moan about that, serves absolutely no purpose, because the Dev isn't going to change his mind, or somehow miraculously accelerate progress on this reboot, to reach the point reached in the last one.

If he was actually saying something that was meaningful, I wouldn't have bothered responding, but no he was just repeating the same tired argument that was made over and over again, many months ago when Mircom decided to start from scratch once more. Back then of course, it actually had some degree of relevance, whereas now it's just utterly pointless.
The longer it's been, the more understandable it is to be disappointed with the lack of progress. That's how it works. If the reboot took 2 months people wouldn't have cause to moan. And now you're trying to debate what the word progress actually means? Well I don't think a near carbon copy of the several year old story is what counts as progress in this context.

There was hardly any complaining, and certainly no repetition of "tired arguments." Guy basically just said "Man it's been forever with little progress, sucks huh." Which is just the fucking truth. Why do people feel such a strong need to police that? I don't know about the rest of your 1600 comments on this site, but this entire conversation is proof that people don't always make purposeful and meaningful comments. Some are "pointless" as you keep saying. Sometimes people are just irked.

Last edited:
Reactions: alyssssssssss

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You know what's even stranger and funnier, MC has sex with Olivia, one of her assistants, in the evening she tells Anna, and she gets offended, she says she's worried that the two work together and have fucked, the ridiculous thing, Anna fucks Kenny his boss in the same house where he works and lives, whenever he wants, has sex with DRE, and tells him that he has feelings, then has a hidden relationship with Martin, Mc's father, guess who's the one who's wrong , hahhaah, MC is the bad guy. Simply comical.
If it's so comical, how come you can't make anyone laugh?
My wife and I don't give a damn about your complaints.. and we are laughing at you all! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p
it is just your fault if you are so sad and not so open minded... your life must be so boring

The truth is that all the envy of something you will never be able to experience in your life shines through in your sentence
You would never be able to be my wife's husband....
Instead, we are now closer than ever and having greatfun in our new sex life style

I am the MC and I can fuck all the girls I meet and she can do the same.
Here she is talking with me after fucking with Vincent for the second time (the first time was delusional for Anne because he had a pramature ejaculation) :p and this is sooo funny!
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.03.58.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.04.13.jpg
I love my slut is this so difficult di understand?
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.04.28.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.05.15.jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.05.38.jpg
this is so exciting..she was doulble loaded with Vincent's cum and after about 5 minutes I filled her pussy again with my cum.
SO DAMN HOT
FUCKING HOT
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.06.01.jpg

and these dialogues may probably make you envious of us but it seems clear to me that my wife and I are just having fun and at the moment we don't give a shit about the consequences.

and I will leave you with a phrase from Anne that makes it very clear the real reasons for our decision
(I'm playing Anne cheat path)
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 13.44.55.jpg
The reasons are very simple: both My wife and I are just looking for fun at this stage of our relationship after 5 years of faithful marriage.
The consequences will surely come in the future months and this will be as is up to when we decide together that this lifestyle has tired us out.

Great story and superlative writting in this game... thanks to Mircom3D

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
he is up there with A Perfect Marriages Chris Monroe as the worst asshole in VNs.
#DEATHTOMARTIN and #DEATHTOCHRIS
just had to put that out there.
Food for thought...there is a Chris in every circle of friends. Always act as if when in a rough patch with a loved one, there is almost always someone waiting in the shadows.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
If it's so comical, how come you can't make anyone laugh?
My wife and I don't give a damn about your complaints.. and we are laughing at you all! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p
it is just your fault if you are so sad and not so open minded... your life must be so boring

The truth is that all the envy of something you will never be able to experience in your life shines through in your sentence
You would never be able to be my wife's husband....
Instead, we are now closer than ever and having greatfun in our new sex life style

I am the MC and I can fuck all the girls I meet and she can do the same.
Here she is talking with me after fucking with Vincent for the secong time (the first timewas delusional for Anne because he had a pramature ejaculation) :p ad this is sooo funny!
View attachment 3509594 View attachment 3509603
I love my slut is this so difficult di understand?
View attachment 3509607 View attachment 3509608
View attachment 3509613
this is so exciting..she was doulble loaded wuth Vincent cum that my cum
SO FACKING HOT
View attachment 3509615

and these dialogues may probably make you envious of us but it seems clear to me that my wife and I are just having fun and at the moment we don't give a shit about the consequences.

and I will leave you with a phrase from Anne that makes it very clear the real reasons for our decision
(I'm playing Anne cheat path)
View attachment 3509661
The reasons are very simple: both my wife and I vilify having fun at this stage of our relationship after 5 years of faithful marriage.
The consequences will surely come in the future months and this will be as is up to when we decide together that this lifestyle has tired us out.

Great story and superlative writting in this game... thanks to Mircom3D

But imagine, I have to thank you as a couple, you are a perfect Cuckold, and she is your proper Slut, but who am I to judge someone's sick mentality, haahhaha, I would pay attention to your father, he already made you once stupid, and now the road repeats itself, making a mistake once is ok, but repeating the same mistake, well, better to leave it alone, just that your wife has fun with beautiful cocks, she has both sides of the coin, hot lovers and a wide choice, and a cuckold husband is an idiot, haahahahahaha, I'm happy to be a loser who will never feel these things, but you know, between my bad luck and yours, .................. .....hahahaha, best wishes and other people's children, hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

tania

Jun 30, 2017
If you wanna see the added scene day 40 on this new update, type this command on console:

jump d40_beach

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But imagine, I have to thank you as a couple, you are a perfect Cuckold, and she is your proper Slut, but who am I to judge someone's sick mentality, haahhaha, I would pay attention to your father, he already made you once stupid, and now the road repeats itself, making a mistake once is ok, but repeating the same mistake, well, better to leave it alone, just that your wife has fun with beautiful cocks, she has both sides of the coin, hot lovers and a wide choice, and a cuckold husband is an idiot, haahahahahaha, I'm happy to be a loser who will never feel these things, but you know, between my bad luck and yours, .................. .....hahahaha, best wishes and other people's children, hahahah
are you really sure that you are not a cuck?

I know everything about my wife (including Martin) and we love each other.. I'm sure you can't say the same-

In any case I have total respect for my father and my family... and my uncle Rolbert is a boss!
so stay tuned with the big saga of my family! :cool:
In fact, from these dialogues, we understand when Anna loves cuckold MC, hahahahahaha
I'm also fucking all the girls..... i realy don't see your point
I'm haveing fun and my wife has all the rights to have her fun too!

and I'm the one that suggest her to fuck with others.. I suggest her the ones she has to fuck... I'M SORRY YOU ARE NOT IN MY LIST! :cool:
I suggested her to invite Vincent.. and all the guys she is fucking with

this is a win win couple... no one is a beta in this story--- I cheat on her.. she cheat n my only with dad and i know that very well.
We are on commands of everyone
We are using all the characters we are fucking to avoid our divorce!

We... ME and Anne will be the winners

thank you for being so envious of Anne and me...this makes us very proud!

good luck with your loser life (not only you..I'm talking about all complainers)

Last edited:
  • Haha

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
are you really sure that you are not a cuck?

I know everything about my wife (including Martin) and we love each other.. I'm sure you can't say the same-

In any case I have total respect for my father and my family... and my uncle Rolbert is a boss!
so stay tuned with the big saga of my family! :cool:

I'm also fucking all the girls..... i realy don't see your point
I'm haveing fun and my wife has all the rights to have her fun too!

and I'm the one that suggest her to fuck with others.. I suggest her the ones she has to fuck... I'M SORRY YOU ARE NOT IN MY LIST! :cool:
I suggested her to invote Vincent.. amd all the guys she is fucking with

this is a win win couple... no one is a beta
Weare on commands of everyone
We are using all the characters we are fucking to avoid the divorce!

We... ME and Anne will be the winners

thank you for being so envious of Anne and me...this makes us very proud!

good luck with your loser life (not only you..I'm talking about all complainers)

Well Anna will surely win the prize as the best slut in the world and you as the cuckold, they are always satisfactions for you, hahaah, I'm sorry I don't have women, I only jerk off to yours, of course, you're better than me, what can I say, you're like this blind enough to see what he's doing behind your back with your father, hahahahah. Have fun as a family.

Reactions: r0ckh0und and GGFas

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah, Mircom is making me nervous. I don't want to go down the cheating flight attendant route again. I'm anxious to see what happens in the next update.
The airline path is arraving--- so stay tuned :cool:
being anxious is a good thing..it means tacos writing has captured you!
I did reject him at the beach, but you have to remember in TAC, even if you rejected him early, Anne still cheated with him when she was a flight attendant and it wasn't optional. I just don't want to have that forced on us again.
Here, however, you are completely wrong
because if you avoid Martin in the old version... Anne will have the job as flight attendant but the scenes with Martin will not lead to having sex with him
BUT CAREFUL YOU HAVE TO HAVE MORE THAN 10 RELATIONSHIP POINTS

I replay for you this path in the old version of TAC

If you choose the option Anne is mad at Martin in TAC CH14 where they were at the beach

Not only will Martin have almost no scene after the "amateur" night performance in which Anna performs as a stripper... but if after the strip scene she decides to take a drink at the bar ... there will be no Martin...
but a new character named DAMIEN will show up in the story
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16.41.32.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16.44.19.jpg ScrDAMIEN.jpg
As you can see there is no Martin
but in the chapter 12 there are options
scelta.jpg
if you select Martin in this choice option and Anneis Mad a Martin and relationship points are high... No sex with Martin

it is YOU who keep spreading false news about old version of the game ...
You probably not only misremember ... but you were brainwashed by the idiots who played the old version with the MOD installed that opened all the paths completely breaking the meaning of the storyand than they posted here that Martin shows up also if you make the choices to avoid him! THIS IS TOTAL FALSE!!!

THERE ARE NO MIXED-PATHS IN THE OLD TAC!
The old version is perfect up to CH15 when it comes obvious that ONLY CH15 WAS AN ERROR!

Anne is a stewardness but if Anne was mad at Martin at the beach, the scene with Martin is as the following
00001File .jpg 00015File .20.31.jpg 00014File .jpg 00013File .jpg 00012File .21.11.jpg 00011File .21.26.jpg 00010File .21.42.jpg 00009File .jpg 00008File .22.08.jpg 00007File .22.25.jpg 00006File .22.35.jpg 00005File .jpg 00004File .jpg 00003File .23.11.jpg
Martin just wanted to know how things were going between ANNE and me!
THERE IS NO SEX WITH MARTIN IF YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES (?) IN THE OLD TAC
I put the question mark in parentheses because I don't think the best choices are not to watch my wife's hot scenes :cool:
Anne works as a stewardess and in fact at the end of chapter 12 Walker her agency boss comes into the game also if you decided not to open herchating path with Martin
she had no sex with Martin but Walker is a different character!

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16.58.36.jpg

until the day I joined this thread all the previous posts were talking about fake news to discredit this great masterpiece

here are some of my great post that was only related to "delete" all the fakes written in this thread by the heaters of The Adventurous Couple CH14 Masterpiece
that is better like as this new revision...
NO BUGS
No Mixed paths in the old version as well

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-9924774
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-9931048
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-8a-mircom3d.7192/post-9931788

I decided to post just to defeat all the haters who were spreading falsehoods--and you still are one of those brainwashed haters!!!
i made order between what was false and the real dialogues of the old version!
read my OLD posts in this thread... you will realize that some of them are just EPIC MASTERPIECES

i repeat the old version is perfect until the vacation in Barbados.... then there was the problem in the swinging club scenes. i still build the original scene which i repost comparing the disaster that happened in the CH14 fixed version!

I hope I helped you avoid all the anxiety you mentioned.
I hope Racos will be better than the old one---but up to now... the CH14 as was released the first time without any fix is the best version to me!

I have the old CH14 version before the "FIX"

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
the way to avoid the content with Martin is to have Anne reject his advances at the beach. you should be able to make that choice for her. and then the content with Martin never happens. which alot of us on here appreciate. since he is a piece of slime and is undeserving of a hot piece of ass like Anne. i will literally allow Anne to fuck everyone she wants but block her with Martin cause i hate that fucker. he is up there with A Perfect Marriages Chris Monroe as the worst asshole in VNs.
#DEATHTOMARTIN and #DEATHTOCHRIS
just had to put that out there.
sagerock820 is telling you bullshit
in the old version if you avoid Martin Anne will never fuck her father-in-law as you can see in my previous post

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
In none of the three versions of this game does Anne not very clearly love black dick. In TAC, it was revealed that her affection extended at least back to college. In the very first version it was even a route you could specifically choose. Hoping that TACOS will proceed differently, especially now that Dre's returned, seems quixotic.
i had stated that i didn't play the original game(s) and only discovered the new version of the game. so i have no way of knowing exactly what happened in the old version. if it seems idealistic to hope she doesn't go the QoS route, it's because up till now she just fucked indiscriminately - no matter the color of his skin.
suddenly, all of these games with the neotare tag seem to have to go this route. and all for the same reason - "black men have such huge cocks." as if in the real world there's no such thing as a black man w/ a average (or even small) cock. the premise is silly.
in the thread for A Wife's Phone i'd noted that TACOS and A Couples Duet of Love & Lust were good examples of "games" that bucked this trend and now each is either going directly in that direction or seems to be.
i'd also say that, in this version at least, it was not clear that Anne loves black dick... she loves dick. so i've clearly missed a lot of what was in the other versions of the game.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
(y)I can't wait for the new chapter of TACOS Part 10. It will be a completely new chapter compared to the old version

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i had stated that i didn't play the original game(s) and only discovered the new version of the game. so i have no way of knowing exactly what happened in the old version. if it seems idealistic to hope she doesn't go the QoS route, it's because up till now she just fucked indiscriminately - no matter the color of his skin.
suddenly, all of these games with the neotare tag seem to have to go this route. and all for the same reason - "black men have such huge cocks." as if in the real world there's no such thing as a black man w/ a average (or even small) cock. the premise is silly.
in the thread for A Wife's Phone i'd noted that TACOS and A Couples Duet of Love & Lust were good examples of "games" that bucked this trend and now each is either going directly in that direction or seems to be.
i'd also say that, in this version at least, it was not clear that Anne loves black dick... she loves dick. so i've clearly missed a lot of what was in the other versions of the game.
unfortunately there are a lot of missing BBCs in Tacos up to now and Damien that apperas in the old version as Martin_substitute_with_my_bless is just one of them!
( i said with my bless bc Martin was the only Anne no go for me )
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16.44.19.jpg ScrDAMIEN.jpg

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
sagerock820 is telling you bullshit
in the old version if you avoid Martin Anne will never fuck her father-in-law as you can see in my previous post
in old version if u avoid Martin Anne will also never cheat with other guys in later chapters...that was my biggest problem in old version. i was playing with a mod to set Annes faithfullness on false and Martin Path on No to see these scenes

donivlove

May 15, 2022
I am getting lots of error when I play the game part8a and had to ignore to move forward. I am getting back to this game after long time and wanted the save to start playing the part 2 else it is starting from beginning of the game and having lots of error.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
in old version if u avoid Martin Anne will also never cheat with other guys in later chapters...that was my biggest problem in old version. i was playing with a mod to set Annes faithfullness on false and Martin Path on No to see these scenes
really???

in this thread everyone is complain about Martin and as you can see sagerock820 is just saying the oppisite of your statement

For me it is ok ... but in the old game she can only cheat with Martin
This is CH15
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 22.34.23.jpg

and this was the correct path where she is cheating on me only with Martin...as you can read!

Mircom said that in tacos can be different in some path... WE WILL SEE!

as i said If i can cheat on Anne she has all the rights to cheat on me...

Are you missing something in my thoughts? Because what I have always said is clear

it is a problem for you?

at this stage of our relationship we are only interested in having fun without thinking about boring consequences
I want my wife to feel free to fuck whoever she wants!....
Get over it!
She is my wife and she loves me as i love her and she does exactly what I have always asked her to do
Will there be consequences?... maybe in 6 months to a year we will talk about it but as I said we could surprise everyone and stay on the same page ... We will decide together when and if we have had enough of fucking other partners

if there is something unclear feel free to ask (y)

• Haha

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
suddenly, all of these games with the neotare tag seem to have to go this route. and all for the same reason - "black men have such huge cocks."
What I'm trying to explain is that there's no "suddenly" here. Anne has loved black dick since the first version. (Which doesn't mean that she doesn't also love white dick, because she does.) In the first two versions, her first extramarital sex was in Punta Cana with the bartender; she couldn't be talked into it before that, and given that we later learn she'd been having sex with Malcom back in college, before she met Tony, perhaps he brought up some good memories. In the second version, you could basically choose your own adventure: exclusively black cock, mostly black cock plus the one white guy who wasn't any good, or about half and half. In TACOS, Anne's first extramarital sex is with white guys. But that's a completely new scene, and the DR content remains half and half. I'm not going to do a melanin count, but I'd guess about half and half is the ratio for the entire second reboot so far. If it seems like there was a sharp turn towards black dick, it's because they went to the Dominican Republic. But this is the third time they've made that trip, and though some sex scenes have appeared and disappeared across the three versions, the basic structure of it has remained consistent.

As for dick size, there are plenty of white guys in the various versions of this story with enormous dicks, so that's obviously not the motivation here. In TAC, the two biggest were probably Martin and Malcom...one white guy, one black guy. Malcom hasn't reappeared yet (we're not at the stage of the story when he did), but I'd be slightly surprised if he didn't. But Anne has never once announced that she prefers black dicks because they're bigger, in any version of the game.

This seems to be a lot more about you than it is about this particular story.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes