88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
we might have the opportunity to open a path where Anne is secretly obsessed with the idea and mission to get revenge on Martin for what he did to her husband in the past.
She somehow saw it as the only way to get the peace for MC and eventually his sexual frustration (one time shooter) out of his brain when discussing it with Nicole and her sex toy group and forming a master plan.
that will never be
Anne is not the protagonist

she only behaves according to the MC's choices.. and the only reason Anne is cheating on me is bc she is unsure about my faithfull

I think you are going on a new story that is not the TAC Original Story!
the reason is simple..
I told her that my father is forbidden, but she is just curious why Emma preferred Martin to me...this is how women think...evidently you have been infected by the fantasy of our friend Leongen's nonsense :eek:

The plot is absolutely the same as Tac old edition at least up to CH14!
Sorry to destroy your nonsensical assumptions!
in any case we will soon see...
The story is simple:
I am the husband who has been pushing his wife for years to fuck other men in order to have one or more years of sexual freedom before deciding to have children with her....

I am the protagonist

My wife acts only to my choices made by the player, and if the player makes the wrong choices he destroys my plan by having my wife divorce me and abandon me to my fate
But either I will have the last choice pe to make our marriage go back to being what Anne always wanted it to be

do you remember this Anna phrase?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so I hope you don't want to become the new "Leongen" of this thread!

(here players choice) the cheating path,
is just a loser IMO who want control her and this can go to premature endings also if she "apparently is no cheating... the choice to prevent Anne to cheat is almost a trap for players that didn't understand why the main character chose to push his wife to fuck other people...this player will miss the best parts of the story which consist precisely in preventing my wife Anne from abandoning me for another man!

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
that will never be
You are clearly mixing things up and lost control of the whole situation.
First of all don't dare to compare me with one I blacklisted long time ago...I thought you were better than that. Might be my mistake by misjudging your integrity!

Second, don't quote short passages out of consent and mix it with the old TAC version as I only refer to TACOS.
It leads you to a total misjudghing of the whole point of view, and makes you look dumb!

Third, how can a MC who is faithful, has nearly full love points and chooses the cheating path for Anne be a loser? (be cautious about your answer, cause it's the same route you're on, "loser"...your self given judgement not mine! )

Once and for all. I was just referring to that one situation were MC is faithful, has 14+ love points and Anne is nevertheless on the cheating path (players choice in this scenario).
All we need here in the later version of the game is a plausible reason why Anne did take the cheating on MC path!

My previous post just played a scenario of a path that will not happen but explain such a behaviour. How the hell can you take that scenario serious?
You can't be that dumb, can You?

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 7b + WT/Cheat by LightmanP

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 561 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
WRONG AGAIN :cool:
if you are low in point that option is not in Tacos ( maybe you are remeber a mix of old and new release in the older version it was also in the low points path).. but NO MORE IN TACOS...
this is one of the changes that allow to better understand why Anne started to cheat on me

HIGH POINTS RELATIONSHIP! View attachment 3474052

as you can see
the cheating Anne path will start automatically if there are less than 10 love points!

LOW POINTS RELATIONSHIP! View attachment 3474056

I'm sorry my friend :cool: it is you that are wrong
I suggest to start again the game with make Anne mad at you!

but as i said ther will be always a way for forgive each other for THE LOVE/GOD SAKE!
Thats what i was most dissapointed about the old version...Martin wass the only possible trigger to turn Anne into cheating mode. If u didnt let her start Martin route u would never see all later cheating related scenes with other guys. I am not against Martin but it didnt match to the principals of MC since he left Emma his Ex because she also cheated with Martin. If i would be the dev i would have let them get seperated for a short time and in a holiday where MC with one of his girls go he meets accidently Anne with Martin and let them find together again somehow..

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
First of all don't dare to compare me with one I blacklisted long time ago...I thought you were better than that. Might be my mistake by misjudging your integrity!

Second, don't quote short passages out of consent and mix it with the old TAC version as I only refer to TACOS.
It leads you to a total misjudghing of the whole point of view, and makes you look dumb!

Third, how can a MC who is faithful, has nearly full love points and chooses the cheating path for Anne be a loser? (be cautious about your answer, cause it's the same route you're on, "loser"...your self given judgement not mine! )

Once and for all. I was just referring to that one situation were MC is faithful, has 14+ love points and Anne is nevertheless on the cheating path (players choice in this scenario).
All we need here in the later version of the game is a plausible reason why Anne did take the cheating on MC path!

My previous post just played a scenario of a path that will not happen but explain such a behaviour. How the hell can you take that scenario serious?
You can't be that dumb, can You?
That's what he does. It's the reason I and alot of others here ignore him, you can't have a sensible discussion with him.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
That's what he does. It's the reason I and alot of others here ignore him, you can't have a sensible discussion with him.
Pretty funny just seeing one side of an argument with him. Can't remember if it was this game or another, but there's a whole argument between him and two others I have on ignore where I just keep seeing someone quote all three of them as the "You are ignoring this member" block. Genuinely hilarious.

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
In the old version the dad would join her in the shower in front of the son. Was that removed?
I think so. I don't remember it on an additional play-through, but I think the old version reportedly has other events not present.

Kind of a shame. It's an interesting option where you entice them to have sex, or say no, & they do it anyway b/c I think she says it was your desire for her to have sex with other men.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
yeah for real and even if you dont ignore him reading his non sense gets tiring after awhile lol. I still don't have him on ignore just scroll past his post at this point.
Same. I did used to engage with him but when he started misquoting me and posting things from both versions of the game to try and support his non sensical arguments even resorting to abusive comments not only to myself but others on here as well I decided to just ignore his rants.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Oh crap. Another argument with our favorite poster AND someone else mentioned they like the Martin angle. This thread is about to explode.
Don't believe everything someone else is telling you...

Nah I'd like to see Martin having a plane crash with his stewardesses, sorry, female flight attendants on a remote prison camp island and their inhabitants are only black males..,
a well earned place for a dad like Martin...doomed to watch and serve!
As for Tony making an ultimatum would mean the end of any relationship...that won't work.
He opened the pandora box well knowing about her life style before their engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
It's a pity that, apart from relationship points, these statistics do not affect relationship points, which should also provide or block choice. It would be even more credible.

uyuyuy.jpg

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it is you who are quoting a phrase of mine out of the context in which I wrote it
as you can see
this is the quote i replay and as you can see i have quoted your whole paragraph
i wrote:
"that will never be
Anne is not the protagonist
she only behaves according to the MC's choices.. and the only reason Anne is cheating on me is bc she is unsure about my faithful
l" (even if in the stat box i am she can't read the stat box that is only for player use.

so you can quote a single phrase of mine and i cannot do that to you?
are you serious?:cool:... you just quoted 3 words of my post for this replay

instead i have quoted your whole sentence here;
we might have the opportunity to open a path where Anne is secretly obsessed with the idea and mission to get revenge on Martin for what he did to her husband in the past.
She somehow saw it as the only way to get the peace for MC and eventually his sexual frustration (one time shooter) out of his brain when discussing it with Nicole and her sex toy group and forming a master plan.
There will never be that Anne path...
she is not the protagonist and she will never be obssessed about what Martin have done to me 9 years ago
She will never start a revenge plan for me... she is not allowed to have her own plan because I'm the MC! She can only behaves after my choice except for "her OWN cheating path"
she can only cheat with Martin ... it is her wild card!
you remind me the leangine non sense here!

Are you saying that I'm a loser? :ROFLMAO:ok I can respect your opinion about me but I was thinking you was a better friend of mine!...:cool: I'll get over it and put you on my blacklist!

I do not follow the Anne cheating path for the same senseless reason of your (similar to leongen!)
or better:
I do not follow Anne's cheat route to see (as you write) if she wants to take revenge for the fact that her current father-in-law (Martin) about 9 years ago stole my little fiancee Emma from me (Anne actual husband), bc i was the man who would become Anne husband precisely because Martin fucked Emma.

Anne said to me this
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 14.39.20.jpg
Anne still think that if Martin hadn't stolen Emma to me... Emma whould be my wife today!
this is LOGIC!

as i said I have 15 relationship_points and I selected the cheating path for Anne because I want go deep inside my family problems and if I'm cheating on her, she can cheat on me too because i love freedom in sex and i want that Anne will be free as she want!...

I totally trust in her and I have to make her free as I am!.. I will wait until her will be ready to confess that she is cheating with my dad and she will have the chance to explain her reason to me!
if she start to talk about her "obessed revange" i will laugh at her!
i will say
"are you joking? REALLY?" ..OR HAVE YOU READ THE STAT BOX of the players?!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So you fucked the only one I SAID YOU that was a no go for WHAT??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
For something that if it had not happened now I would be married to Emma?

This was the LEONGIN PLAN!!!

I understand this from the first time i replay to you
why you repeat and repeat the same point

I have not quoted this... i replayed to other sentences of your!
Also in the old version of TAC ... ANNE BEGINS TO CHEAT ON ME WITH HER FATHER-IN-LAW BECAUSE HE'S THE ONLY ONE SHE CAN CHEAT ON ME....
Because this is what i said to her
-edit:
In the old version this point is made in the scene where I allow my father to enter the unique bathroom in my new house where Anne takes a shower.... that was a controversial scene that is no longer there in the new TACOS
But to clarify this point Mircom had to create the "talk talk talk" scene where I tell my wife that only my father is the one she should not sleep with by explaining to her the reasons related to Emma

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.05.jpg

Do you really think Martin would take it so hard if after fucking my wife she abandoned him to be with me??!

She is already my wife! FOR GOD SAKE! ... wake-up man are you dreaming?
This kind of things only someone like Leonine could have thought about!

There are so many reasons for Anne to fuck my father.
1) I told her she can fuck anyone excluding my father. (Dad is the no go zone) all other are ok...

2) She knows Emma preferred him to me to like all women she is curious if he has the biggest cock

3) She doesn't believe that I am 100% sincere with her and even if you are in the path where you are being a total faithful voyeur imbecile without fucking any other girl while remaining faithful... SHE IS FUCKING WITH EVERYONE AND YOU LIKE THAT (beta-cuck path!)

Even if you are TOTAL faithful to Anne, she will not be able to be sure of that (she works out of town she is not always with you!) sorry, by what logic would Anne think that you could be such an idiot that you could let her fuck anyone without having any advantage.... she doesn't look at the STAT BOX

THE STAT BOX IS FOR THE PLAYER.. Anne can't watch at our stat box

HERE YOU BECOME A LOSER! ( not you as person) ...
this is the cuckold path that i will never follow because just reading the dialogues in the "talk" it is clear that Martin is THE ONLY ONE with whom SHE CAN CHEAT ON ME

if you want more Anne motivation...:

the fourth motivation is that if Anne doesn't like what I'm doing... she gets at some point and realizes that I'm a loser who wants to control her... if I blame her for fucking too many men (even if she get mad at Martin) and I'm the one who wants her to be faithful and bound again as we was months ago ... she'll leave me.

Here are the bad endings.
She will marry my father who is already with Emma and I will lose Anne Emma and all her friends including Nicole....I will lose the respect of all my friends who have fucked her.... Kenny, Dre, the pizza guy, the waiter at the restaurant, Cornell, Old Chap TED and his son, because she will get mad at me for making her a whore...
I will also lose the new house where we live because Mike is a friend of Anne's and she will continue to screw whoever she wants because Martin is always busy.
The only one who can really lose everything is the MC of this game!!

That's why I don't follow the path of being faithful--by logic--because I was the one who wanted to push my wife to have free sex with other men and women!

Even if Anne doesn't go on the cheat-on-me path (So no Martin in her life)...she can still choose him if I upset her in some bad endings... because she already know BEFORE HER CHEAT PATH, that Martin stolen Emma from me!

I hope you finally understand what I mean
I don't give a shit about being faithful to my wife.... SHE IS FREE AND I AM FREE ... my ending will be a good ending.
She will stay with me and we will decide to have children ... in a few years when we are 30/32 years of age and celebrate our 12/13 wedding anniversary it 30/32 years of age

I hope this topic about my wife Anne's motives for cheating on me with Martin is closed ...

Of course you are free to follow the MC total fauthfull path... I respect your choice even it is not the one i follow

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How is the remake better when fewer options are available? I guess the story could expand from here but ... seems like the original is better at this point.
ive yet to play the remake so unsure how it is yet. But I really disliked how in the orginal even on a non Cheating path she would still cheat on you. Granted she did tell you about them eventually but idk if a week went by without her telling the MC about some of encounters with other men feels like cheating to me.

So as long as that is better i'll probably like the remake.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
How is the remake better when fewer options are available? I guess the story could expand from here but ... seems like the original is better at this point.
The asserted improvements in the remake are 1) the dev is no longer doing what his Patrons want him to do, but instead doing what he wants to do; 2) decisions are actually going to matter, and have consequences.

I've yet to play TACOS unmodded (I will once people start complaining about their choices not mattering again, just to see for myself), so I can't tell you if the second goal is being reached. I wouldn't say there's less sex, if that's what you care about. The need for consequences essentially begins at the point the remake has now reached, so we'll see what happens.

If you think the original and its narrative/sexual incoherence is better, then you do. But it's never going to be finished, so it seems a quixotic preference.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If you think the original and its narrative/sexual incoherence is better, then you do.
I agree in all the part of your post except to this phrase.

The story is more easy and understable in the new TACOS
but the plot in the old version is very very similar... BC in my opinion
The sexual narrative in the old TAC is always consistent even if a bit more complex to understand for those not used to such couples' stories.

In the old version this point is made in the scene where I allow my father to enter in the unique bathroom in my new house where Anne takes a shower (and than she has her choice to start the cheat path...
.... that was a controversial scene that is no longer there in the new TACOS

But in order to clarify this point Mircom had to create/anticipate the "talk talk talk" scene where I tell my wife that only my father is the one she should not sleep with, explaining to her the reasons related to Emma, while in the old version I only talked to Anne about what happened 9 years earlier with Emma after the shower scene.... (even though Anne chooses not to be fucked by my dad)

Anne's motivations for her cheat path I explained in my previous post (previous page) and in my opinion those motivations are exactly the same as they were in the old version... but here in the new Tacos they are explained more clearly and easily respecting better the timing of the narrative which remains identical to the old version.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes