Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You mean like love points for the hubby? I tried to get her as corrupted as possible by avoiding the hubby as much as possible.
As noted above: while that's the logic behind a lot of games that feature LIs having sex with people other than the MC — be a dick so she'll jump on someone else's — remember that in TAC(OS), Tony wants Anne to have sex with other people. Anne is, at least at the beginning, serving his fetish. Treating her poorly isn't the way to get her to do what he wants. Later, when she's doing this as much (or more) for herself...a point the remake has reached...it might make more sense for there to be a connection between Tony's neglect and her actions.

Personally, I think there should be much clearer connections between his behavior and hers, but tonally specific ones. For example, constantly pestering her like he was in the beginning should lead to her not wanting to play his game anymore. Not wanting to hear a recounting of her fun shouldn't make her mad at him, it should make her unwilling to offer details even if he asks. Tony cheating on her and lying about/hiding it should be what leads to her cheating, rather than a specific character's arrival/actions. Etc. But I don't hold out much hope that we'll see that sort of thing in this version, either.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
TACOS Part 7b

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You know, I finally realized what's really going on in this game: it takes place in Hell. Evidence:

1) Tony and Anne eat the same thing during every meal timeframe. Steak, "mashed potatoes" with "gravy," and a salad if he's alone, pizza if he's not. He will comment on it every time, and be forced to examine both his full plate and his empty plate. Anne will explain how much she loves waffles every time she eats them for breakfast, even if it's only been twenty-four hours since she said the same thing. Tony can sometimes visit a diner, which would typically feature an expansive menu, but he'll order the same thing every single time. Whether or not he's receiving a blowjob while he eats.

2) No matter what time of the day he works, no matter how many days or weeks have passed since the beginning of the game, according to his computer it's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 (one presumes a.m., since this is set in Vancouver). He is shown that screen, unless he's on "vacation" (which comes with its own relentless repetition) as a grim reminder that he cannot escape his eternal damnation. Often, he is "getting a little more work done before supper," which he apparently begins preparing at 10:30 a.m. He will eat his supper, wait for Anne's text or call if she's away, usually fail to receive that communication, and fall asleep for the night, which in Hellcouver appears to begin before noon. I mean, it is somewhat northerly, but c'mon...

3) Both of them, but especially Tony, are relentlessly confronted by hovering white text against a black background telling them exactly how many minutes, or hours, have passed since their last physical or verbal activity, no matter how inane that activity was. Even if that's staring at a computer monitor that never changes, or a plate that never changes...or a drowsy wife who is too tired for sex, whether or not she's had it that day, and whether or not it's technically not yet noon. Time has passed...so much time has passed...and yet, it's still Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. It's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. And it always will be. The floaty numbers not only lie, they're deliberate cruelty.

4) Any time a character says "we should do this again tomorrow," they will be unable to meet that expectation. This is a world of unfulfilled promises and empty hopes. In other words, Hell.

5) Anne has to go. I don't mean to the bathroom, or that she must exit the narrative, I mean that she has to leave the apartment and be somewhere, anywhere, else. Thus leaving Tony alone in his Luciferian nightmare, contemplating the emptiness of his existence and the pointlessness of his choices. Sure, he can perv on the ladies at the gym/beach, call Nicole over for a "no, really, this is the absolute last time" booty call, or even go bang Elena...whose very existence seems unlikely, given that most people who meet in line at a coffee shop don't fly across half a continent for an uncertain chance to fuck that person. (Again witness Tony's fervent but fruitless hopes, manifesting in the realm of the impossible, yet shattering against the cold impenetrability of reality.) But Nicole's over (for now), Elena's got an emergency at home, and the girls at the gym/beach only respond to his perving if they have blue hair, after which they promptly forget about his existence, and he about theirs. He no longer has the self-will (or perhaps the money) to hire masseuses, despite his early success rate. He should hire some equally imaginary hot programmers, just to see what happens.

6) Time has no meaning, for either of them. "Let's try again tomorrow" could mean next week, next month, or never, but it most definitely does not, and never will, mean tomorrow.

7) Sex will never take precedence over the need for a shower or breakfast. If the couple intends to watch TV, or a movie, and that experience does not manifest, they will never replace that activity or fill that time with intimacy. Anne will be "too tired to have sex" after having sex, but she will be just as "too tired to have sex" after not having sex. I'm sure there's some sort of Greek paradox that explains this. Or maybe a very horny Werner Heisenberg could manage a theory. Tony will grow increasingly frustrated about it, but he will never be given an opportunity to share this frustration with his wife, because (ref. point 5): Anne Has To Go.

8) Tony will always announce his imminent intention to do something banal. Since he's almost always by himself, he's obviously talking to himself. Tony talks to himself a lot. More, I think, than seems healthy. One wonders if anyone else in the game actually exists, or if they're only figments of a repetitive erotic imagination in which there's not actually a real person named Anne. Perhaps she's a cam model to whom he pays enormous sums to act out his fantasies, but then again not that many cam models are always online at 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.

9) Tony has a very large cock, by any reasonable standard, yet unless the "no of course they're not shotas, why do you ask?" reappear, everyone in his Hellscape is bigger than him, often notably so. Moreover, they all have more stamina than him; old men can go five, six times over the course of an evening, whereas Tony is strictly one-and-done, no matter who he's with. His entire life is a statistical impossibility.

I believe I've proved my point. Tony is in Hell. Maybe Anne's in there with him, maybe she's not. But as Georgina Spelvin proved so many years ago (probably at 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July, 1973), she's going to be given a much more enthusiastic welcome than he will.

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
You know, I finally realized what's really going on in this game: it takes place in Hell. Evidence:

1) Tony and Anne eat the same thing during every meal timeframe. Steak, "mashed potatoes" with "gravy," and a salad if he's alone, pizza if he's not. He will comment on it every time, and be forced to examine both his full plate and his empty plate. Anne will explain how much she loves waffles every time she eats them for breakfast, even if it's only been twenty-four hours since she said the same thing. Tony can sometimes visit a diner, which would typically feature an expansive menu, but he'll order the same thing every single time. Whether or not he's receiving a blowjob while he eats.

2) No matter what time of the day he works, no matter how many days or weeks have passed since the beginning of the game, according to his computer it's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 (one presumes a.m., since this is set in Vancouver). He is shown that screen, unless he's on "vacation" (which comes with its own relentless repetition) as a grim reminder that he cannot escape his eternal damnation. Often, he is "getting a little more work done before supper," which he apparently begins preparing at 10:30 a.m. He will eat his supper, wait for Anne's text or call if she's away, usually fail to receive that communication, and fall asleep for the night, which in Hellcouver appears to begin before noon. I mean, it is somewhat northerly, but c'mon...

3) Both of them, but especially Tony, are relentlessly confronted by hovering white text against a black background telling them exactly how many minutes, or hours, have passed since their last physical or verbal activity, no matter how inane that activity was. Even if that's staring at a computer monitor that never changes, or a plate that never changes...or a drowsy wife who is too tired for sex, whether or not she's had it that day, and whether or not it's technically not yet noon. Time has passed...so much time has passed...and yet, it's still Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. It's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. And it always will be. The floaty numbers not only lie, they're deliberate cruelty.

4) Any time a character says "we should do this again tomorrow," they will be unable to meet that expectation. This is a world of unfulfilled promises and empty hopes. In other words, Hell.

5) Anne has to go. I don't mean to the bathroom, or that she must exit the narrative, I mean that she has to leave the apartment and be somewhere, anywhere, else. Thus leaving Tony alone in his Luciferian nightmare, contemplating the emptiness of his existence and the pointlessness of his choices. Sure, he can perv on the ladies at the gym/beach, call Nicole over for a "no, really, this is the absolute last time" booty call, or even go bang Elena...whose very existence seems unlikely, given that most people who meet in line at a coffee shop don't fly across half a continent for an uncertain chance to fuck that person. (Again witness Tony's fervent but fruitless hopes, manifesting in the realm of the impossible, yet shattering against the cold impenetrability of reality.) But Nicole's over (for now), Elena's got an emergency at home, and the girls at the gym/beach only respond to his perving if they have blue hair, after which they promptly forget about his existence, and he about theirs. He no longer has the self-will (or perhaps the money) to hire masseuses, despite his early success rate. He should hire some equally imaginary hot programmers, just to see what happens.

6) Time has no meaning, for either of them. "Let's try again tomorrow" could mean next week, next month, or never, but it most definitely does not, and never will, mean tomorrow.

7) Sex will never take precedence over the need for a shower or breakfast. If the couple intends to watch TV, or a movie, and that experience does not manifest, they will never replace that activity or fill that time with intimacy. Anne will be "too tired to have sex" after having sex, but she will be just as "too tired to have sex" after not having sex. I'm sure there's some sort of Greek paradox that explains this. Or maybe a very horny Werner Heisenberg could manage a theory. Tony will grow increasingly frustrated about it, but he will never be given an opportunity to share this frustration with his wife, because (ref. point 5): Anne Has To Go.

8) Tony will always announce his imminent intention to do something banal. Since he's almost always by himself, he's obviously talking to himself. Tony talks to himself a lot. More, I think, than seems healthy. One wonders if anyone else in the game actually exists, or if they're only figments of a repetitive erotic imagination in which there's not actually a real person named Anne. Perhaps she's a cam model to whom he pays enormous sums to act out his fantasies, but then again not that many cam models are always online at 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.

9) Tony has a very large cock, by any reasonable standard, yet unless the "no of course they're not shotas, why do you ask?" reappear, everyone in his Hellscape is bigger than him, often notably so. Moreover, they all have more stamina than him; old men can go five, six times over the course of an evening, whereas Tony is strictly one-and-done, no matter who he's with. His entire life is a statistical impossibility.

I believe I've proved my point. Tony is in Hell. Maybe Anne's in there with him, maybe she's not. But as Georgina Spelvin proved so many years ago (probably at 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July, 1973), she's going to be given a much more enthusiastic welcome than he will.
PERFECT!

I thought I did a deep dive when I wrote TAC - Spicy MOD. You, sir, are clearly onto something. We should have collaborated a few years ago.

Cheers mate!

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
We should have collaborated a few years ago.
Probably. But only if you promised three hundred straight renders of partially eaten food, as they work through a long tasting menu at a molecular gastronomy restaurant and keep saying things like, "Babes, rights? This is so yums. I love your ass." And then go home and fall asleep without having sex, because why would they? Husbands and wives don't have sex in Hell.

I had ideas. I have one, actually, after years of not. But it would be deeply unpopular.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As noted above: while that's the logic behind a lot of games that feature LIs having sex with people other than the MC — be a dick so she'll jump on someone else's — remember that in TAC(OS), Tony wants Anne to have sex with other people. Anne is, at least at the beginning, serving his fetish. Treating her poorly isn't the way to get her to do what he wants. Later, when she's doing this as much (or more) for herself...a point the remake has reached...it might make more sense for there to be a connection between Tony's neglect and her actions.

Personally, I think there should be much clearer connections between his behavior and hers, but tonally specific ones. For example, constantly pestering her like he was in the beginning should lead to her not wanting to play his game anymore. Not wanting to hear a recounting of her fun shouldn't make her mad at him, it should make her unwilling to offer details even if he asks. Tony cheating on her and lying about/hiding it should be what leads to her cheating, rather than a specific character's arrival/actions. Etc. But I don't hold out much hope that we'll see that sort of thing in this version, either.
Excellent way of thinking, and your ideas are more of a normal reaction. This is the dev's game and so it is his world. We are just mere observers. We forget the "real world" and enjoy his.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017

This post is a work of art. The Devil in Miss Jones reference as a piece de resistance was just sublime.

I'm not sure if it would be more impressive if that was stream-of-consciousness or if you crafted it carefully, but either way it is a masterpiece. Well done.

Heads up, Mircom. This is the canonical ending to your game. Tony realizing that he's been stuck in a (possibly psychological) purgatory since he found out, obviously at 10:29 on Friday, 10 July, that Anne banged his dad.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This post is a work of art. The Devil in Miss Jones reference as a piece de resistance was just sublime.

I'm not sure if it would be more impressive if that was stream-of-consciousness or if you crafted it carefully, but either way it is a masterpiece. Well done.

Heads up, Mircom. This is the canonical ending to your game. Tony realizing that he's been stuck in a (possibly psychological) purgatory since he found out, obviously at 10:29 on Friday, 10 July, that Anne banged his dad.
Thank you. It was 95% stream-of, 5% crafting. I think I edited it about thirty times, largely for grammar, but almost all of it was there from the first version. And yeah, the Devil reference was a delightful surprise notion, I'm not gonna lie.

I had a tenth entry that I ultimately decided against including because I couldn't land it: Martin, forever physically and phallically superior to his son, will steal any woman he cares about. Anne didn't even need a reason, and she truly doesn't have one in this version of the story, she just needed to see his dick. Which means he's the personification of Satan, in Tony's personal version of Hell...a/k/a The Adventurous Couple. He's the author of every single moment of Tony's misery. But yours is the superior vision that I couldn't manage to locate while I was writing it: that the endlessly repeating timestamp is the moment that Tony realized he could never have what he wanted, because his father was going to arrive on the scene and reveal his dick, to which entire nations, religions, and sexualities could not help but succumb.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you. It was 95% stream-of, 5% crafting. I think I edited it about thirty times, largely for grammar, but almost all of it was there from the first version. And yeah, the Devil reference was a delightful surprise notion, I'm not gonna lie.

I had a tenth entry that I ultimately decided against including because I couldn't land it: Martin, forever physically and phallically superior to his son, will steal any woman he cares about. Anne didn't even need a reason, and she truly doesn't have one in this version of the story, she just needed to see his dick. Which means he's the personification of Satan, in Tony's personal version of Hell...a/k/a The Adventurous Couple. He's the author of every single moment of Tony's misery. But yours is the superior vision that I couldn't manage to locate while I was writing it: that the endlessly repeating timestamp is the moment that Tony realized he could never have what he wanted, because his father was going to arrive on the scene and reveal his dick, to which entire nations, religions, and sexualities could not help but succumb.
Ever see The Good Place? Ted Danson as a representative of the devil repeatedly torturing Kristen Bell and others by making them think they're in heaven when they're really in hell. Big part of the comedy is Bell's character repeatedly figuring it out.

That's why there have been three versions of TAC. Martin is the manager of this part of hell and Tony keeps figuring it out. Next iteration will be TACOS IV: The Good Dick.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Ever see The Good Place? [...] Martin is the manager of this part of hell and Tony keeps figuring it out. Next iteration will be TACOS IV: The Good Dick.
I'm almost literally choking on laughter. (Thank goodness Martin isn't hanging about, literally or figuratively.) So well done.

Now I want a fan remake of TAC (because this is obviously not what Mircom's going to do, though honestly I'd send him a huge digital check if he did) in which this draws from the end of Doctor Strange, and Groundhog Day, and Heaven Sent (Doctor Who), and every single episode of TNG that involved time loops, and condemns Tony to an eternity of pushing his girlfriend or wife into infidelitous sex, only to watch it all go desperately wrong. Every. Single. Time.

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25 and Sixty

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
It's been a while since I checked the updates of the game, it's good to know that it continues to advance, although I feel that a large part of the characters are somewhat wasted by not having more relevant participations, I don't mean that they have an individual route but I would like them to help nurture the thinking of the main characters beyond just having sexual encounters with them.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I'm almost literally choking on laughter. (Thank goodness Martin isn't hanging about, literally or figuratively.) So well done.

Now I want a fan remake of TAC (because this is obviously not what Mircom's going to do, though honestly I'd send him a huge digital check if he did) in which this draws from the end of Doctor Strange, and Groundhog Day, and every single episode of TNG that involved time loops, and condemns Tony to an eternity of pushing his girlfriend or wife into infidelitous sex, only to watch it all go desperately wrong. Every. Single. Time.
Every playthrough the game secretly picks from a list of possible endings, all of them bad, none of them dependent on a single player choice. She bails with her boss, or his dad, or his best friend, or all the dick in Casa Puta, or she doesn't bail but he never gets any because she's seduced so many men that he basically has a second job just managing her events calendar. Some playthroughs are like half an hour long before he finds the Dear Tony text, always at 10:29 of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I am so in for this version of the game. Take my Patreon money. Or give it to me and the everyone-but-a-writer I'll have to hire to get it done.

Reactions: Sixty

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Excellent way of thinking, and your ideas are more of a normal reaction. This is the dev's game and so it is his world. We are just mere observers. We forget the "real world" and enjoy his.
I agree with the normal reaction of someone who wants to stay in his or her comfort zone by thinking on a total unrealistic plot, and surely we are only observers in all games created by all developers, however The world described in this game is very similar to what happened in my real life with my first fiancee/wife about 25/6 years ago and we was part of a group of friends/girfriends.

I find this story very realistic because the main character is attractive and young and does not yet want to commit to a relationship that includes pregnancies and children. This is of course only a temporary phase... and the same goes for Anne

here is a very well written scene by Mircom when my wife Anne and I, we go to visit the new apartment where we are going to live that Mike found for us:
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.17.44.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.03.jpg Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.15.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.35.jpg
this was exactly what my first fiancee used to tell me when we were both 22/23 years old that's why I find this story very realistic and many of our friends in their 20's thought exactly like us in fact we used to have a lot of fun at parties swapping women
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.53.jpg
as you can see here my wife Anne and I, we are very much in agreement (on the same page) about wanting to have fun with our extramarital adventures.. we are on the same page.

I understand very much those who not being younger have forgotten how we felt when we were in our twenties...and maybe these who take refuge in their own comfort thinking this story as totally unrealistic...but instead the story I lived years ago ended well because even though I married another more younger girl we both continue to be friends with my first fiancee.

I personally feel this story a lot because it reminds me of years gone by and it is very real considering the necessary exaggerations due in an adult story that is meant to engage readers.... Mircom is doing a great job at this, certainly he doesn't need other writers since he had them in the past and it ended badly since the story slipped out of his hands as he said in the message announcing the rework of YAC Original Story

I will never sign to compliment the writing style do this great developer who is creating a masterpiece

My best wishes for Mircom3D games production

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

:eek::ROFLMAO: Because they are trapped in an endless loop and do the same thing over and over again. Groundhog Day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Having had my fun, I'd like to offer this:

The Martin scene is so much better in this version. *So* much better. Anne's the one who chooses to cheat, as it always should have been. It's also clear from the beginning that Martin's an asshole, rather than a repentant father who can't keep his dick out of his daughter-in-law. They're both clear that this is cheating and they have to hide it from Tony. That's the only logical setup for this scenario, and kudos to Mircom for finally implementing it.

The flaw: why does Anne chose to cheat? I could cruft any number of reasons from the text, but the actual game doesn't care about the question, which is a rather huge one. (Not a Martin cock size reference, though it could be.) Why is she doing this? You can't retroactively explain this. Put it in the previous release.

Seriously: this is a fix you should make, Mircom. Give us a reason why Anne is willing to cheat with Satan, thus condemning Tony to a lifetime of 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Time has passed...so much time has passed...and yet, it's still Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. It's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. And it always will be. The floaty numbers not only lie, they're deliberate cruelty.
Seriously: this is a fix you should make, Mircom. Give us a reason why Anne is willing to cheat with Satan, thus condemning Tony to a lifetime of 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.
this is very easy to explain although a little embarrassing.

i am using a software with 14 day demo for my work (but being that i am always busy fucking with Nicole and all the girls i meet behind my wife Anne's back :cool: )
the 14 day demo has passed and i had to install a patch in my computer that blocks the advancement of dates and time so i can try that software out well befor buy it.
For sure as soon as i finish testing i will buy it because i never use pirate software.

that is why my computer is always at 10 July at 10:29 a.m

here as you can see in the email from Kenny there is a different hour and day
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.27.18.jpg
Why is she doing this? You can't retroactively explain this. Put it in the previous release.
but it seems obvious to me why and it's strange that you continue do not understand it

anyway

As I have said many times my wife Anne is not a stupid mindless whore at all.

She obviously suspects (rightly so) that I have not been completely honest with her that is why retrospectively she knows that Martin is the only one she can fuck with behind my back, in this way my dad becomes her wild card and becomes an integral part of an evolving story that will become more and more intriguing and hot as the months go by

everything in this story has a lot of sense and the writting is perfect!

read again the following dialogues
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.03.38.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.03.53.jpg
in this answer Anne is still not sure this dialogue is many weeks before the Punta-Cana vacation so we can say that talking about the retrospectives generating doubts in my wife.
..if Anne had no doubts about me, she would be an empty-headed doll and that is what would make the plot meaningless

but.. the dialogue continues..
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.04.09.jpg Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.04.22.jpg
to this question of mine Anne answers evasively precisely because she is not yet certain Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.05.jpg
But as soon as I tell her that my dad is to be considered off limits. Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.26.jpg
she wants to know why and I tell her Emma's story...
Now Anne is grateful to my dad bc it was his beaviour with Emma that allow Anne to becomes my wife!

So being that she can fuck anyone she wants to except my dad it becomes retrospectively obvious that if she wants to start cheating for real on me with someone ... she can only do it with my dad (her father-in-law) Martin!

I hope you now understand my wife Anne's retrospective logic!

She can only cheat with Martin...

and this is absolutely the same plot that was in the old release!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 120 Votes