88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
As always, I have to make up for the utter nonsense that someone keeps spreading about this great masterpiece in an attempt to discredit the undisputed skill of the developer in writing such a compelling plot...
and so I remind you that plots without a credible and obnoxious antagonist become devoid of artistic depth and make for a boring narrative

Great work Mircom3D!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Having had my fun, I'd like to offer this:

The Martin scene is so much better in this version. *So* much better. Anne's the one who chooses to cheat, as it always should have been. It's also clear from the beginning that Martin's an asshole, rather than a repentant father who can't keep his dick out of his daughter-in-law. They're both clear that this is cheating and they have to hide it from Tony. That's the only logical setup for this scenario, and kudos to Mircom for finally implementing it.

The flaw: why does Anne chose to cheat? I could cruft any number of reasons from the text, but the actual game doesn't care about the question, which is a rather huge one. (Not a Martin cock size reference, though it could be.) Why is she doing this? You can't retroactively explain this. Put it in the previous release.

Seriously: this is a fix you should make, Mircom. Give us a reason why Anne is willing to cheat with Satan, thus condemning Tony to a lifetime of 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.
"Anne's the one who chooses to cheat," right but MC aka Tony can also choose to cheat with regard to Fernanda, Nicole, January, Amanda, Naomi,...!
These are options the game player makes for the couple.

"why does Anne chose to cheat?" - wow, you asking why Anne pop goes the weasel for dicks after MC opened the pandora's box even knowing he told us from her past during college?!
Seriously, maybe she got some evidence of how Tony cheated on her, you'll never know...well maybe you will after the story of the couple evolves!
In any case somehow the option for Anne to cheat pops up and it wouldn't if the player had not triggered it.
Why don't you just give it some time. I hate for example to know each single point of a story before we even reached its highpoint.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
"Anne's the one who chooses to cheat," right but MC aka Tony can also choose to cheat with regard to Fernanda, Nicole, January, Amanda, Naomi,...!
in any case there is also a great cuckold path!
The player can be faithful to Anne (not my path) But as you know real cuckolds love to be cheated and fap watching their wives with others... that is why there is the Anne option to start to cheat on me also if i'm totally faithful to her
We will see how the "real cuckold " path will evolves

in any case the main thing remain untouched

THIS GAME IS JUST A MASTERPIECE WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT PATHS!

I'm really sorry for the few users that still think that the game should be better by deleting Martin or other characters!!!

This is the best game ever in the NTR Netorase world... and all paths are very consistent with the original plot!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The point here is, both the MC and Anne get to fuck other people. Now the MC might wish to feel he has control over his woman. But once you're with another guy's wife you either become HIS cuck and follow HIS orders, or you fuck another man's wife in a way which turns her on. Makes her feel she's being violated and overpowered by an uncontrollable brute. The husband's sense of wanting to control his wife is the issue here. He has to embrace not being in control, trusting his wife to come back to him after having the time of her life. The husband set up the night of passion so he's still in control. But the guy in the bedroom controls her while he's inside her.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
in any case there is also a great cuckold path!
The player can be faithful to Anne (not my path) But as you know real cuckolds love to be cheated and fap watching their wives with others... that is why there is the Anne option to start to cheat on me also if i'm totally faithful to her
We will see how the "real cuckold " path will evolves

in any case the main thing remain untouched

THIS GAME IS JUST A MASTERPIECE WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT PATHS!

I'm really sorry for the few users that still think that the game should be better by deleting Martin or other characters!!!

This is the best game ever in the NTR Netorase world... and all paths are very consistent with the original plot!
Right and I just wanted to concrete the fact that here in this game the player has multiple choices on how to progress the story of the adventurous couple.
For example the cheating option from Anne's point of view.
The option to "get mad at Martin" for smacking her ass only becomes available when the love score is at 14 points or above.
Therefore Anne will need later in the game a plausible reason when the player choses nevertheless the option "Anne allows him to do it" even with 14+ love points in the bag.
tacos.jpg
How the MC reacts should be accordingly the path the player took and the points he gathered, be it mad or excited once MC figured it out that Anne cheated on him.

• Thinking Face

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
also so depending if you go to the beach or the mall, changes who is pursuing who between Anne and Martin, that's new. I like that the shower spying is just a tease now. Looks like their full hookup is coming later in this version.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
how the MC reacts should be accordingly the path the player took and the points he gathered, be it mad or excited once MC figured it out that Anne cheated on him.
From my point of view it is not about that... because I can assure you that I am always thrilled to see her fucked by others and join when possible.... in the end even if I see her with Martin I will never get mad at her... if I ever try and join the party with Dad! :devilish:

I'm enjoyng sex with other girls so she has all the rights to be free as she want or me... I was the one who pusced her to becomes my slut!
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 20.53.51.jpg

and when i said her that my dad was off-limits for her... I was not so sure
if you read well the phrase is: Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.05.jpg

So it is not a real obbligatory rule
I said: "Just because of paste experiences" ... And i can be wrong about Emma (I will meet Emma in future and she will tell me her point of view about the college times!

Also Anne was not that sure about the fact she want know if i fuck other girls
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.04.09.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.05.jpg
As you can see the discussion about the rules of our open relationship is purely a rhetorical discussion and only Anne who wanted to talk about it... if she had not opened the discussion I would never have started it (after all, in the old edition such a discussion comes only after 6 months of this lifestyle

The husband's sense of wanting to control his wife is the issue here.
I absolutely do not want to control my wife

she was the one who rejected my project of free sex for years
I just want to make her more free as I pushed her from years ago

I am not jealous because Anne is not the type who likes to be controlled by another man.... Martin doesn't want to control her at all either!

If Anne suspects that you want to control her, she'll tell you to fuck off right away....so i really suggest you to avoid to try to control her i... or you will get premature game-overs :cool:

to make you understand better read this post from a year ago that I quote
im tht post Mircon3d replay to Sadowfard questions ... (the whole post is very interesting

8. These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

Mircom3D answer:
It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.
The dev answer is clear!
And should help you understand the spirit of the main character...who is the only one who wants to share his wife with others....
but I repeat I as MC don't want to control her...
I want her to enjoy herself freely because I am sure she will never leave me... of course... if I don't make choices to control her actions!
I always avoid to control her in my choices because this is my plan since a lot of years ago... and she accepted my plan only 49/50 days ago at the start of the game

Whe are faitful together since about 8 years..
we get married after college 5 years ago... and only 49 days ago we both decided to be adventurous
no one will be never be able to make her free as I'm doing in this adventure.. and she knows that!

we are both on the same page!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlenderGuy

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
From my point of view it is not about that...
You misread or misunderstood my post just a little bit at the end.
I wrote, " how the MC reacts should be accordingly the path the player took....once MC figured it out that Anne cheated on him".
You are quoting "the talk" they had before the cheating of Anne (which did not happen yet) and MC lying about the fact he (might have; depending on the path MC/player took) cheated already on her.
My focus was on "once" MC figuered out that Anne was cheating on him and the reason for her why accordingly to the love points and the path the player reached.

low love score + MC unfaithful = Anne cheating + possible bad ending
low love score + MC faithful = Anne cheating +...
high love score + MC faithful = Anne cheating (players choice) + ...

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sure you're seeing my point. In previous versions of the game, the husband was offered an explicit choice to let Martin fuck Anne. He didn't know that the "cheating" mode was actually triggered earlier, on the beach, but in the shower scene Tony could slightly encourage it by letting them watch each other and masturbate, or overtly encourage it by letting Martin enter the shower and fuck her. The next morning (maybe it's a few days later, I don't remember), Anne laughs in his face if he tries to stop an encore, and Tony can even watch as if it's just another day in his fetish (which it obviously isn't). But none of that ever made a bit of sense, because of what Martin did with Emma. There's no way Tony should ever be able to say, "yes, go ahead, fuck my dad" unless he actually wants to lose her to him. It was an example of taking the concept of a cuckold fetish way too far.

Which is why I've been insisting, for years, that the decision to cheat has to come from Anne. As with the majority of the women Tony can have sex with and hide from his wife, except that Tony doesn't give a shit. Cheating has to be different from hotwifing, cuckolding, swinging, an open marriage, or whatever path one thinks they're on; it has to be secretive, and (ideally, though it rarely is in Tony's case) accompanied by guilt. This is why the current revision of the Martin scene was so much better. Anne chooses to cheat. Tony not only doesn't encourage it, he doesn't even know about it, and the other two involved parties clearly don't intend to tell him.

"why does Anne chose to cheat?" - wow, you asking why Anne pop goes the weasel for dicks
Choosing to cheat on him — especially with his own father, especially while knowing about Emma — is very, very different than fucking other guys for sport, or because her husband has a fetish, or even just because it's fun. It has to be a fundamental change in their relationship, not just another dick she's jumping on.

Tony's cheating is inconsequential (to him) because he obviously doesn't care how it might affect his marriage. He confesses a few things and hides the rest. In TACOS, Anne's pushed the limits now and again (which is good, because it demonstrates that she's rebelling against this all being about Tony's fetish right from the start), but cheating — and again, specifically cheating with Tony's father — is a huge step, and should have major consequences somewhere down the road. Not now, though. It has to play out for a while.

Seriously, maybe she got some evidence of how Tony cheated on her
Which is another thing I've been asking for, for years, to give her a justification for cheating on him. I don't really care which of the many reasons Anne might decide to cheat the dev chooses, but I'd really like to see him choose one and let us (the players) in on it, because otherwise she's just super-easy or lacks any sense of judgement, and that's massively uninteresting. There are a zillion boring corruption/sluttification games on the various RPGM engines for people whose needs are limited to "see hot girl get fucked by lots of guys."

Could the full justification wait until later, when the truth comes out? Sure. But some hints would be nice. And I don't mean hints for Tony, I mean hints to the player. If Tony cheats, maybe lower their relationship points by 1 every single time he does, without explanation. Or let them have several conversations wherein she's suspicious of Tony's recounting of his whereabouts. Or a conversation between Anne and Nicole during which she vents her frustration over Tony's constant pressure to fuck other guys for his entertainment. As it stands, her decision to cheat comes out of nowhere. It's finally her decision, and that's excellent, but if it doesn't extend beyond he has a really big dick it's awfully empty and meaningless.

The husband's sense of wanting to control his wife is the issue here. He has to embrace not being in control, trusting his wife to come back to him after having the time of her life. The husband set up the night of passion so he's still in control. But the guy in the bedroom controls her while he's inside her.
This is one of the tensions previous versions of the game never really explored, save for a single line of dialogue here and there (e.g. Anne saying that she wished Tony had let her bang Dre without joining in), and it's a great source of overall relationship tension that could hover over the game, but then it actually needs to be in the text. Which, in this reboot, it was during their first mini-vacation, when Tony expressed surprise and even a bit of resentment that Anne fucked guys she said she wasn't going to fuck. But since then it's been more or less dropped. If it's the reason she decides to cheat with Martin, she needs to say so...to Martin, to Nicole, to another lover, but not to Tony until it's time for the big confrontation.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Confused by the side chart. He got a blow job from the masseur. He told Anne and she didn't believe him. But faithfulness was put as false. As long as the partner reveals his actions it is not considered cheating so why did he get a false?

Reactions: Old&Useless

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
He got a blow job from the masseur. As long as the partner reveals his actions it is not considered cheating so why did he get a false?
Anne had no reasonable expectation that Tony would already be having sex with other people, given that she was nowhere near ready to do so. Plus, he phrased as a joke to deliberately mislead her. Taking advantage of her trust from the jump.

Anne and Martin cheating is it a fixed act. If it is what's the purpose of the faithfulness chart?
Surely Anne can (and does) cheat with other people, at least in the previous version of the game. Since it's possible to avoid cheating with Martin in TACOS, it's clearly not the One Fixed Act that causes Anne to be unfaithful.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Anne had no reasonable expectation that Tony would already be having sex with other people, given that she was nowhere near ready to do so. Plus, he phrased as a joke to deliberately mislead her. Taking advantage of her trust from the jump.

Surely Anne can (and does) cheat with other people, at least in the previous version of the game. Since it's possible to avoid cheating with Martin in TACOS, it's clearly not the One Fixed Act that causes Anne to be unfaithful.
In the previous version there is a choice in this version it doesn't seem to be. Both my characters are faithfulness true plus relationship is at 20 which I assume is the highest and there is no option for the act. Like the previous one. If choices don't matter wished the dev just made a straight story without choices.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You are quoting "the talk" they had before the cheating of Anne (which did not happen yet) and MC lying about the fact he (might have; depending on the path MC/player took) cheated already on her.
I mention the "talk" because to date it is the only time my wife and I have talked in depth about the kind of adventures we want to engage in...in fact I quoted your sentence where you tell your husband that you don't know yet whether you want to know if I fuck other girls...
does that seem irrelevant to you?
My focus was on "once" MC figuered out that Anne was cheating on him and the reason for her why accordingly to the love points and the path the player reached.
in fact I answered you exactly to this...in my path I have 14 love points with Anne...but she is still not sure because I based on her unclear answer during the "talk" I remain authorized to fuck all the girls I want without having to tell her...until she specifically tells me that she wants to know if I sleep with other women
this is not sure today.

your equation seems to ignore the fact that love points apply to both of us.

the fact is that I didn't want to spoil too much about the future and you even go so far as to "predict" the endings of the story? :oops:
in any case there is already the end of Chapter 14 downloadable here so:

If we are to stick to the old version of the story you should know that during the vacation of our wedding anniversary there will be another much more decisive "talk" that could lead to mutual forgiveness since the decision to venture out to explore a lifestyle of free sex has been accepted by both of us...
so in my opinion there will always be a way for us to forgive each other....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Under the spoiler there are pics relate to the scene of the big talk that...
The missing scene in CH14 is "the night before going to sleep we spill it all and start fresh"
was hiden using black screen in the CH14.
and after that talk
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 12.10.50.jpg

wrong!!
MC choices are in and for all paths
except Anne choices are for the her OWN "cheat path" and there will be always a way for me to forgive her... bc i was the cause of the our whole adventure!

RelactionshIp points are for both of us but they are more related to Anne than me... infact she starts to cheat on me if they are low and the player cannot get the choice to start the cheating path for her!

as you can see i have 15 relationship points even if i fuck all the other girls available but Anne has the choice to start cheating on me and this is related to the "talk I have replay to you in my previous post Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 12.42.42.jpg
and the last day we had a talk with Anne she said
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.04.22.jpg
This is what Anne replay to me after my specific question about the fact that she want know if I fuck other girls
and up to today she has never clarified this point to me

So
Just as she is free to fuck whoever she wants as long as she tells me sooner or later ... I too am free to fuck any woman I meet:cool: ...
another talk there will be when we are invited by a work colleague of mine who has a boyfriend with a big black cock... the day after that occasion she will ask not to fuck with my work colleges women claryfing her point... she will do the next day bc she was busy getting ravaged by the BBC boyfriend of my co-worker girl...so again there will be choices leading to good or bad endings

Whatever low or high number of relationship there will always be a way to forgive each other and re-establish the relationship with Anne because logic dictates that Anne and I started our freedom in sex adventure by mutually accepting the risks... because excuse me for repeating myself. My wife Anne and I are on the same page!

all wars/fights can be resolved by talking if you really love each other.

thanks

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
wrong!!
MC choices are in and for all paths
except Anne choices are for the her OWN "cheat path" and there will be always a way for me to forgive her... bc i was the cause of the our whole adventure!

RelactionshIp points are for both of us but they are more related to Anne than me... infact she starts to cheat on me if they are low and the player cannot get the choice to start the cheating path for her!

as you can see i have 15 relationship points even if i fuck all the other girls available but Anne has the choice to start cheating on me and this is
Nope, sorry my friend but you again misunderstood what I was saying!
The option for Anne to start cheating is always present no matter how much points you have earned!
The option to get Mad at Martin is only available when the player reached 14 points or above!
Just take a look at the script screenshot I posted earlier.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Nope, sorry my friend but you again misunderstood what I was saying!
The option for Anne to start cheating is always present no matter how much points you have earned!
The option to get Mad at Martin is only available when the player reached 14 points or above!
Just take a look at the script screenshot I posted earlier.
WRONG AGAIN :cool:
if you are low in point that option is not in Tacos ( maybe you are remeber a mix of old and new release in the older version it was also in the low points path).. but NO MORE IN TACOS...
this is one of the changes that allow to better understand why Anne started to cheat on me

HIGH POINTS RELATIONSHIP! Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 12.42.42.jpg

as you can see
the cheating Anne path will start automatically if there are less than 10 love points!

LOW POINTS RELATIONSHIP! Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 13.31.08.jpg

I'm sorry my friend :cool: it is you that are wrong
I suggest to start again the game with make Anne mad at you!

but as i said ther will be always a way for forgive each other for THE LOVE/GOD SAKE!

Last edited:
  • Haha

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
WRONG AGAIN :cool:
if you are low in point that option is not in Tacos ( maybe you are remeber a mix of old and new release in the older version it was also in the low points path).. but NO MORE IN TACOS...
this is one of the changes that allow to better understand why Anne started to cheat on me

HIGH POINTS RELATIONSHIP!
as you can see
the cheating Anne path will start automatically if there are less than 10 love points!

LOW POINTS RELATIONSHIP!

I'm sorry my friend :cool: you are wrong
lol...take a step back and read the script at that point. I'm not wrong you just misunderstand my text.

I said the option for Anne to cheat is always present. means: no matter how much score you have. When low on score Anne is cheating and there is no other option available!

The option for her to get mad at Martin appears only when the player reached 14 or more love points. And this is the part I was focusing at the beginning of our discussion!

When chosing the option for Anne to cheat although MC is faithfull and has enough love points, we should get later in the game an answer from Anne why she begann to cheat with Martin once MC finds out!!!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
lol...take a step back and read the script at that point.

I said the option for Anne to cheat is always present.
The option for her to get mad at Martin appears only when the player reached 14 or more love points.
yes but i was not replay to this point of yours!

I was replay to this
How the MC reacts should be accordingly the path the player took and the points he gathered, be it mad or excited once MC figured it out that Anne cheated on him.
and also this
... you are right in the cheating path starts automatically only if points are low
but can start also if point are HIGH
because THIS IS ANNE OWN CHOICES!
and there are serious reason to followthis path!

I was replaying to you because you nentioned only LOW POINTS
read again! my post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-7b-mircom3d.7192/post-13285772

I can confirm all the points I have written in my posts!

As I said i can fuck all the girls i want and I'm able to have HIGH POINT RELATIONSHIP at the same time!!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
r0ckh0und to be clear I will never get mad at Anne as you write here
there is no option for me to be mad at Anne!
I will always support Anne also of she cheat on me with my dad-- because this is just a side-effect-cause of what I always wanted for our relationship!
I will forgive her forever!
And I will fuck all the girls I meet!:cool:... this is my win-win path!

Last edited:
  • Haha

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
r0ckh0und to be clear I will never get mad at Anne as you write here

there is no option for me to be mad at Anne!
I will always support Anne also of she cheat on me with my dad-- because this is just a side-effect-cause of what I always wanted for our relationship!
I will forgive her forever!
I know ;),
she's nevertheless a bombshell, a feast for one's eye.

My intention was just to show off sth.
On that path were MC is faithfull, has high love points and the fact that Anne is taking (here players choice) the cheating path,
we might have the opportunity to open a path where Anne is secretly obsessed with the idea and mission to get revenge on Martin for what he did to her husband in the past.
She somehow saw it as the only way to get the peace for MC and eventually his sexual frustration (one time shooter) out of his brain when discussing it with Nicole and her sex toy group and forming a master plan.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes