Alexa
January
Mandy
Kinberly
Tiffany
Robert
Victoria

:cool:
Characters for Anna, characters for Tony.I didn't take into account that Anne and Tony could have a threesome. With these characters. They are not included in my statistics. Tony has more 16 characters to fuck with than Anna 11

the important characters are:

1.Chloe+
2.Candance+
3.Elena+
4.Elondra+
5.Holly+
6.Kesley+
7.Naomi+
8.Nicole+
9.Zarah+
10.Abby+
11.Emma+
12.Alexa+
13.Mandy+
14.Kinberly+
15.Tiffany+
16.Victoria+

1.Dre +
2.Gary+
3.Luke+
4.Malcom+
5.Martin+
6.Mike+
7.Ryan+
8.Phil+
9.Walker+
10.January+
11.Robert+

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Is there a lot of content? And there are at least decent graphics and animations?

You have a lot of content graphics, play the second version of this game, the first version of the graphics is not as good, but it still works. Animations occur.It's best to see for yourself and draw your own conclusions as to whether you'll like it

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
TACOS Part 8a

Here is Part 8a.
I've added the ability to name Save files for those who play multiple paths.
I have added a second Catamaran boat trip to the vacation on day 40. To be able to see it, you must have gone on the first boat trip and allowed Anne to go topless. You also must go to the beach and not the pool on day 40 which will bypass Ted at the pool.
Dre is back in this release, and MC's ex shows up at the diner. For those of you who chose Anne to cheat, Martin has a very small part at the end of this release that sets up Part b.
included in this update....
  • 550+ new renders
  • 10 new animations
  • 3000+ lines of script
Here are your links....

Hope you all enjoy and I look forward to reading your comments and messages.
Thank you all for your support
Mircom3D

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
TACOS Part 8a

Here is Part 8a.
I've added the ability to name Save files for those who play multiple paths.
I have added a second Catamaran boat trip to the vacation on day 40. To be able to see it, you must have gone on the first boat trip and allowed Anne to go topless. You also must go to the beach and not the pool on day 40 which will bypass Ted at the pool.
Dre is back in this release, and MC's ex shows up at the diner. For those of you who chose Anne to cheat, Martin has a very small part at the end of this release that sets up Part b.
included in this update....
  • 550+ new renders
  • 10 new animations
  • 3000+ lines of script
Here are your links....
PC Link --> Click here <--
MAC Link --> Click here <--
Android Link --> Click here <--

Hope you all enjoy and I look forward to reading your comments and messages.
Thank you all for your support
Mircom3D
IMG_3038.gif

Reactions: ant007

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Are you good? Which part of that guy's comment offended you so much? It was just the truth. It's been an eternity (7 years) and the game's literally not progressing because it's being remade.
Regardless of the rights and wrongs of Mircom's decision to reboot the game yet again, it's utterly pointless to complain about it at this point, because he's now well into this reboot and your complaint's will have zero impact on the future of this game. When the Dev started this reboot, it was very obvious that we weren't going to catch up with the point we reached in the last for a long time. So I don't understand how you can only be losing patience now, and not last year when Mircom restarted the game once more?

So if there are any lingering doubts, let me confirm now, that we're not going to catch up with the point that was reached in the last incarnation of this game, anytime soon. And if that's a problem, well you and anyone else doesn't have to wait any longer to lose patience

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 8a] [Mircom3D] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [698 MB]
- - -

Mac [709 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------------
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 8a] [Mircom3D] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: TACOS Part 7b -> TACOS Part 8a [279 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Are you good? Which part of that guy's comment offended you so much? It was just the truth. It's been an eternity (7 years) and the game's literally not progressing because it's being remade.
Jaaa.. and for the next 3 years.. no new content... THEN... aaag what.. just for the fun of it... we start from the beginning again with a new program langue... o_O(n).. Milking the patrons all the way... if there's any left of them.... I'm actually waiting for a abandoned or completed tag... on this one.. 4.25Gig.. not worth downloading.. Thanks.. but I think there's MUCH better content on this site to download and enjoy.. I use to love this novel.. but now.. Storyline is blunt.. a repeat of the same animations.. nothing spicy anymore.. "Good night love.. Love you..." My Personal Opinion.

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Jaaa.. and for the next 3 years.. no new content... THEN... aaag what.. just for the fun of it... we start from the beginning again with a new program langue... o_O(n).. Milking the patrons all the way... if there's any left of them.... I'm actually waiting for a abandoned or completed tag... on this one.. 4.25Gig.. not worth downloading.. Thanks.. but I think there's MUCH better content on this site to download and enjoy.. I use to love this novel.. but now.. Storyline is blunt.. a repeat of the same animations.. nothing spicy anymore.. "Good night love.. Love you..." My Personal Opinion.
I'll wait for the remake of the remake of the original.

Dec 21, 2019
Regardless of the rights and wrongs of Mircom's decision to reboot the game yet again, it's utterly pointless to complain about it at this point, because he's now well into this reboot and your complaint's will have zero impact on the future of this game. When the Dev started this reboot, it was very obvious that we weren't going to catch up with the point we reached in the last for a long time. So I don't understand how you can only be losing patience now, and not last year when Mircom restarted the game once more?

So if there are any lingering doubts, let me confirm now, that we're not going to catch up with the point that was reached in the last incarnation of this game, anytime soon. And if that's a problem, well you and anyone else doesn't have to wait any longer to lose patience
I wasn't the one expressing disappointment at the game's lack of progress. It's just a very understandable thing to do at this point. Doesn't deserve to be met with the dev's number 1 fanboy jumping down your throat with completely unintelligible rants.

The decision to reboot the game is not on trial here, and you're not clarifying anything for anyone. Yes, nobody is forced to wait around for the game. Nobody is forced to respond to other people's comments, or even make comments in the first place. Nobody has to do anything. We could just live in a world of silence and stillness. But we don't. We live in a world where a dozen weirdos talk at eachother on a forum while thousands of people download the update without a word.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes