• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
added updated codes, thanks @j5LDC2TB
You should update that "best code" since it will cause errors in the game. You can't fuck both Annie and Amy, it had to have been one or the other in Part 3. I think the Jodie Canteen scene might block off the Bridgette car scene, too. I think observing Sebastian stealing panties via the locker room cam might interfere with something else, but it might be something forgotten about by the time part 4 comes around (such as how it doesn't matter if you got Holly's scene in the store room or Lola's scene in the locker room since the codes stopped tracking that for Part 4).

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You should update that "best code" since it will cause errors in the game. You can't fuck both Annie and Amy, it had to have been one or the other in Part 3. I think the Jodie Canteen scene might block off the Bridgette car scene, too. I think observing Sebastian stealing panties via the locker room cam might interfere with something else, but it might be something forgotten about by the time part 4 comes around (such as how it doesn't matter if you got Holly's scene in the store room or Lola's scene in the locker room since the codes stopped tracking that for Part 4).
I've 100% the game, i've stated before that all you need to do is change URL to the scene you want to see, pretty simple.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Iall you need to do is change URL to the scene you want to see
To be honest, I've been doing this for years. One of the reasons I like Chaotics stuff is that the engine has hundreds of URLs, making jumping around the different scenes easy. That's actually the thing that put me off Thlaro's and Mortzes stuff, because they use to do that but now hide it away. If I want to see all the scenes, I have to do multiple playthroughs, which I simply don't have time for.

TouCannon

Nov 11, 2016
Filebox slow for anyone else? Only getting 30-50KB/sec and on third restart. Not my connection because other games with MEGA dl at top speed.

JL

Jun 8, 2017
Any ideas on when a walk through will come out. Have tried beating this a couple times but always end up fired.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Any ideas on when a walk through will come out. Have tried beating this a couple times but always end up fired.
I've been tracking the vdategames site for when they where going to upload a walkthrough but that hasn't happened so far. If you keep getting fired i recommend that you make sure you have the spare store room key and get it back if you give it away to Maria and Holly. Make also sure you have footage of the principal and the mayor guy in her office and to show it to Didi, Bridigitte and Olivia. Also try to make it to the meeting by 2 PM, if you arrive later there you always get fired by the principal or so i think and you can catch the mayor and the principal doing naughty stuff in the store room with the spare key to get the 'best' ending.

Either you could also just fuck around with the URL to get all scenes in one playthrough. You can look up the URL file names within the files of the game.

Last edited:

Ayceslater

May 8, 2017
Hey guys for some reason I can't play this game . I click begin and it doesn't do anything but bring up chrome and chrome just brings up bing . Any help or suggestions?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys for some reason I can't play this game . I click begin and it doesn't do anything but bring up chrome and chrome just brings up bing . Any help or suggestions?
Well i am guesinng your chrome has a autoredirct so i would open chrome first that i would try the link...