VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
In addition to the discussed visual issues there appears to be a whole lot of typos in this release. I'm guessing dsp3000 will release a fixed version sometime next week. Also, I don't remember exactly what I did but after playing Part 3 I ended up with a completely different code than the one variation listed in the OP. Mine is A6053292. I haven't finished a playthrough of Part 4 yet but it appears this code I saved was from a playthrough where I didn't win over Bridgette, so keep that in mind in case you're looking for a good code for a Bridgette path. I did complete the report (I think that's where the "A" comes from in the code), but I didn't get the scene with the pale girl in the dark room from part 2 or 3 (I forget which one that was).

wasnotme

May 2, 2017
Cheats :

Full code sequence (hit when prompted) : A 4 1 3 3 7 2 6 0

If you're using Firefox, there's an addon called Cookies Manager+ (v1.13.3) that lets you edit variables like lust, influence, time, toggles, etc.

Replace your _functions.js with this so it shows available actions and consequences (+influence, +lust, +time, etc.) when you show the browser console (ctrl shift K)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This replacement for _functions.js is standard for these kinds of games (works with others parts of Academy and other games of the same site)
why is your code have 9 digits? is it a typo?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Not seen this addressed, is 4 a compilation or do I start with one and work my way up?

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Not seen this addressed, is 4 a compilation or do I start with one and work my way up?

4 is NOT a compilation. If you have not played any of the rest I would suggest clicking on the links at the bottom of this page and getting them all. Either way, they are well done games, enjoy.

U

User_10739

I like the concept but not the execution... After playing all 4 parts trying to be a decent and moderately flirty guy, I seem to drive up the girls lust every episode and get nothing back. The only sex I have gotten is a hj from the principal yet the text in the game basically eludes to me as having sex with pretty much everyone. I mean, I'd wear it if I had done it but I keep getting kicked to the curb for being a good guy, flirting with the adults and getting my report done...

cmmmg

May 19, 2017
first of all, i love this series, 2nd this is the part where im so fucking frustrated, after i put the camera in the trashcan, i spotted them ( the governor and the princible ) having sex, and after that i can only say something to 2 of the girls after the scene that i definitely think they have sex, if that in my situation i can take the clip, give it to miss goodhead and everything is done! after that with the weird stuff going on, im back at 0, i get fired, no evidence on those 2 even tho i have it not to mention i saw it, probably megan saw it too, am i doing something wrong here?

Two things you must keep in mind in order to advance without being fired.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
the key to the file room idk where is it, and yes after retrieve the camera what am i suppose to do next???
I think you get it from one of the previous games, Also i noticed a glitch at the bit where you give the camera back to Megan, When you say "Yes I have it" it goes to a black screen and you can't get out of it

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Episode 5 should be the big pay off, at least for the principal, Bridgette, Megan, and Goodhead. (Is Didi even possible? It doesn't seem like it.)

If there isn't a bad pun about Goodhead going down on you in the next ep, I'll never forgive this dev.

Side note: While Jodie is a decent enough looking model, alongside the rest of the cast, she looks like she has a severe case of jaundice. She's like, "do you want to come with me to have sex?" and I'm like, "No I want to drive you to a hospital." :(

Reactions: VonRaschke

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I can't even find jodie
Choose A than 5 it'll increase her lust at the start, just visit the cafeteria right after you leave Jodi.

The problem people are having with certain achievements is do to the password you're using. There's more passwords then the ones in the OP, just try them in sequence and re-paste the URL so you wont see the security ending.

Evis

May 4, 2017
I think you get it from one of the previous games, Also i noticed a glitch at the bit where you give the camera back to Megan, When you say "Yes I have it" it goes to a black screen and you can't get out of it
I have the same problem

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I have the same problem
The images are corrupted, just load the next scene manually.

If Downloads/F95 Zone/The Academy 4/game/megan4.html
Is corrupted, load mega5.html (just type on the URL and and refresh browser)
5 is also corrupted so load 6 right after.

Aug 25, 2016
so all depends on the code you enter, omg! really? after so piss off, i search the game folder and i found a page that have the key in the drawers idk why it not show in my game, so i have to use the code from part 3, is it the code with letter A first or B?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if i remember good, dsp have announced some month agos (when ep2 was going to come out) that at end it will be possible to make an 3some 4 some party ...

well ... see how the story goes ... good luck with twisted back to this possibility