macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as i expected ... valentine is the big bait :/ extremly dissapointed by this episode .. again

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I was also dissapointed, it seems they baited us with a good chapter 1, and it got worse as it progressed, I am dreading part 5 tbh

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Cheats :

Full code sequence (hit when prompted) : A 4 1 3 3 7 2 6 0

If you're using Firefox, there's an addon called Cookies Manager+ (v1.13.3) that lets you edit variables like lust, influence, time, toggles, etc.

Replace your _functions.js with this so it shows available actions and consequences (+influence, +lust, +time, etc.) when you show the browser console (ctrl shift K)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This replacement for _functions.js is standard for these kinds of games (works with others parts of Academy and other games of the same site)

So, I added the cookie manager and changed my function.js to match this. How do I actually change the values though? Opening the manager doesn't show any cookies that would be used for this game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
maybe the game bugged??? or maybe it's about firefox???
i think its one of the 3 options :
1 - the game have get some hit while zipped/repacked
2 - dps have messed up this scene while packed files
3 - they are an problem when you unpack the files

Aug 25, 2016
first of all, i love this series, 2nd this is the part where im so fucking frustrated, after i put the camera in the trashcan, i spotted them ( the governor and the princible ) having sex, and after that i can only say something to 2 of the girls after the scene that i definitely think they have sex, if that in my situation i can take the clip, give it to miss goodhead and everything is done! after that with the weird stuff going on, im back at 0, i get fired, no evidence on those 2 even tho i have it not to mention i saw it, probably megan saw it too, am i doing something wrong here?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Cheats :

Full code sequence (hit when prompted) : A 4 1 3 3 7 2 6 0

If you're using Firefox, there's an addon called Cookies Manager+ (v1.13.3) that lets you edit variables like lust, influence, time, toggles, etc.

Replace your _functions.js with this so it shows available actions and consequences (+influence, +lust, +time, etc.) when you show the browser console (ctrl shift K)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This replacement for _functions.js is standard for these kinds of games (works with others parts of Academy and other games of the same site)
I don't see the relation indication even with the script modified tho.

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Hi! Can someone please Upload it to a server that doesn't need a quota like Megaupload? Like MediaFire or other. Thanks guys!

Reactions: qwerqwe123

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Mega doesn't have a quota. Use the plug-in for Firefox and/or the megaDownloader.

if you're just using the browser to download the issue is with the user (you) not Mega.

Reactions: if95

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Tried this for a bit and it wasn't too bad. I love how his penis is uncut :happyblush probably the only visually stimulating thing in there for me :p

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
I try diference ways, but can get achievments - 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 18??? (i have 17), 19, 24, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 and 35...

bobbyk

Oct 19, 2016
looks like ie will work and the ctr mouse wheel does not need to be done every page
i have a way for firefox but it is very fiddly.
1) go to about:config
2) search for "zoom"
3) the two that i change are "pdfjs.defaultZoomValue" and "zoom.maxPercent" . I set them both to 70.
4) go back to the game and try zooming in and out. if you find that it still doesnt fit then try to change the values again. you can reset the values after youve finished if you use firefox for other things.