Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So how old is Suzie really? I don't want to play with any bullshit fauxcensoring, what's she supposed to be or what is the range that would make sense given her appearance and the story context? PM me if you'd prefer.

Reactions: kwiatos

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
It's happend to me, too, with another project from another dev. You (ChrisHaze) were either redirected or got a bad download. Refreshing the download site and redownloading the file solves the problem in most cases. The redirection/bad download can have a few reasons. Two, that I know of are either malware on your system redirecting you or, and in my personal expierence it's more likely, you got redirected because of an invasive "ad", that would install malware. As I said, best to redownload the file and check, if it's the correct one then and definitely delete the other crap.
Thanks bro, I figured it out that day, never had a redirect like that for Gofile so I thought dev was fucking with me.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Alright, i went with 12 though the game still treated the girl from the bar as 18. Im not sure if 12 is right but the dev seems like they're avoiding the subject for deniability reasons so unless some better indicators are added in the next update it's what i'm stuck with.

Reactions: Leafkiller

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I'm quite ashamed to say that I had a pleasant expirience playing this game, but how to get rid of freezing frames during animations(h-scenes), do I have to do smth in the settings or a new PC ?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The art style is Great and the setting is good now work on the characters more.

This seems like a younger fresher version of EcchiSensei. EcchiSensei had so much potential. I hope this game does everything EcchiSensei did plus more.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think devs are overreacting a little bit. Australia is a very special case. They have very strict laws that most countries don't have. They are always trying to ban manga and anime series, there are a lot of regular video games there that get banned for stupid shit. Even games like south park: the stick of truth got in trouble there and one of the reasons was because of "depictions of violence against children". People should just calm down, wait a couple of weeks to see where things go and then make a decision. Maybe talk to other devs in the community to see if you guys can figure out a way to be safer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingkyrule

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I think devs are overreacting a little bit. Australia is a very special case. They have very strict laws that most countries don't have. They are always trying to ban manga and anime series, there are a lot of regular video games there that get banned for stupid shit. Even games like south park: the stick of truth got in trouble there and one of the reasons was because of "depictions of violence against children". People should just calm down, wait a couple of weeks to see where things go and then make a decision. Maybe talk to other devs in the community to see if you guys can figure out a way to be safer.
Their mind is already made up. Apparently they're going to show off the new Suzie model tonight. I kinda lost all hope when a dev does a 360 like this.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Their mind is already made up. Apparently they're going to show off the new Suzie model tonight. I kinda lost all hope when a dev does a 360 like this.
I mean the game will probably still be fun even if changes some of the characters' appearances. I will just wait and see.

vertigoink

Oct 12, 2018
It really shouldn't bother anyone what they look like if you like the feel of the game as the trope is a pretty lighthearted and fun one so far. Age them up if you feel you need to as long as the game still continues.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I mean the game will probably still be fun even if changes some of the characters' appearances. I will just wait and see.
The young class is the best part. Plus the girls at the club looks around the same age as the girls as the young class. Suzie is the ugly duckling in the class but she is family(so special), pretty much a 8 in a sea of 10s.

Are they going to try to make her cuter or make everyone(or just her) look older?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The young class is the best part. Plus the girls at the club looks around the same age as the girls as the young class. Suzie is the ugly duckling in the class but she is family(so special), pretty much a 8 in a sea of 10s.

Are they going to try to make her cuter or make everyone(or just her) look older?
Don't really know that is something that only the dev can answer.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes