• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
.RogueZero First animation scene was butter smooth, but the second scene the animations spiked the CPU to constant 100% usage and made the game unplayable. Same issue as other games (Renpy 8.0.3) where the animations loop ontop of each other and makes the game way to CPU hungry. An 8th gen Intel i7 at 4.5 GHz (4 cores, 8 threads) with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 (16GB shared memory) should easily handle Renpy games.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
First time I've heard this. I guess I'll need to look into manually stopping videoclips from playing once you've passed it. hmm
That's the way to do it anyway. Otherwise the game will become heavier the further into the game the player gets and quite a few won't be able to play your game either.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah. It's cute how ya'll act like romance is mandatory for a harem. I'm sure every woman in Ghengis Khan's harem loved him...not. More like their families sold them to him. Just like the women in harem's throughout time had no fucking choice in being in one. Hell, they didn't even have a choice in who they married throughout most of history, their families dictated that. Love rarely entered into the equation.
What the fuck do I know! Genghis Khan was an idiot... looks like he died falling off his horse... lol he didn't deserve a harem! Well, let's forget the rest...

Reactions: BlasKyau

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
judging by the tags - this game is darker in tone? with corruption and dominance being a focus?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Will it be posible to avoid (not skip, make them not happen) Female Domination, Slave, Sleep Sex, Spanking, BDSM, Drugs and Mind Control?

It would also be nice to know if you are going to be able to establish a romantic relationship with the LIs. Because if it isn't, I don't think I care about the answer to the first question.

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
the question to poop scene was too real and funny. that made my day. good first release and hope you do more.
BTW. if you do will there be more classes, students, and teachers/coworkers the mc will meet? others outside form the school? will the mc steal more woman form others?

German

May 4, 2017
Wow! The game is fantastic) It has a very tongue in cheek sense of humor, it has very pretty renders and some absolutely gorgeous girls, with Esmy being my favourite for now. I wish all the best and easy sailing to the developer, plus if there ever will be a patreon or substar I would subscribe in a heartbeat))

ximoshu

May 11, 2021
There are two slots in the gallery that are locked. I can't seem to find the scenes in my playthrough. Am I doing something wrong?

Dec 9, 2019
Informal review: Playing Day 1

For a first release, this game is in decent shape. Very minor spelling mistakes in parts of the dialogue, and a few odd renders seem to be the worst offences I've found.

Plot might need some work, at least when it comes to the MC decision making. He seems to walk into the job interview already planning to corrupt his students, but then gets offended at the crazy nurse? I think the game would be more interesting if the MC was slowly corrupted over time. Or maybe set the Nurse up at the school early, so that the students are already slightly corrupt, so they have more impact on the MC decision making.

Also, the little brothers nickname of 'Si' is just annoying. Simon isn't so complicated a name that you need to shorten it.

I did love the 'brother' option to suplex onto the bed to wake your sister up. I was expecting a butt slap, but I wasn't disappointed with what I got!

I think this game is worth continuing. The animations are good, renders are good, and story is passable.

Reactions: arvitus and McAlgar

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
First time I've heard this. I guess I'll need to look into manually stopping videoclips from playing once you've passed it. hmm
Finished the game right now and I like it. But sadly I got also the an CPU spike at the club scene. GPU was just fine, but 3 animations pushed my CPU to 100%, while they were running. Definitely need a bit of tweaking, because normally my overclocked i7 7700k is still more than powerful (maybe even overkill) enough for renpy games.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
The game crashed when i wrote potato as age :ROFLMAO:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/dayOne.rpy", line 223, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Potato'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Days/dayOne.rpyc", line 223, in script
  File "D:\Order 66\game\That_New_Teacher-Day1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Order 66\game\That_New_Teacher-Day1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Days/dayOne.rpy", line 223, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'Potato'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
That New Teacher Day1
Tue Aug 15 22:58:39 2023

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes