BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some things need to happen for the story to progress and make sense. So no I can't guarantee everything can be 100% skippable, never happening. But I can make it so the Player doesn't have to experience it if they so wish.
In general, I'm not especially enthusiastic about the option of skiping (not seeing it but still happening) and even less in certain fetishes (femdom, BDSM, sleep sex, Mind control, etc.), the normal thing is that being able to skip (still happen) them but not to avoid (not happen) them is insufficient for me if the MC performs them or suffer them.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Made a Mod with gallery unlock, choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings
Edit: integrated the bugfixed game version into the Mod and port

Download Mod Day1a (~1MB)
(taboo patch already included)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Day1a (~115MB)
(taboo patch already included)
- Pixeldrain
(port update for the bugfixed game version is in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2855191 View attachment 2855192 View attachment 2855193
Thanks, that tiny Taboo download link wasn't working on the opening post.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not bad for a first time dev. Not a lot of depth to the story but they don't all need great stories. Hope Georgia was just absent from my "kittens" class(what I named 1-B) or my "dolls" class(1-A).

Kaeng_Nai

Mar 27, 2022
This was a very wonderful start, especially after I figured out how to get that patch working.

Looking forward to see what your updates bring along!

Reactions: Lord Arakan

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Very much hope the support you're getting means you'll continue. Wonderful start for a first time dev, animations were a bit rough but I'm excited for the future. Good luck!!!

Reactions: Kingkyrule

XbfgX

Mar 30, 2019
I too really enjoyed the game - great start for first game - Please do continue looking forward to next update

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes