• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 5, 2021
Spiritual successor to MorM. There were a few spelling mistakes here and there, and the brother's age didn't seem to change dynamically, like with others. A few things like sounds during the scenes would've put a bow on top of the animations.

I wish the dev the best of luck and hope they continue to hone their craft as they develop. This certainly fills a void at the moment, with the other game going on hold, so hopefully you get the attention and support you need!

Reactions: genopilot

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Clickk link. press download. Seems about right lmao
Downloads the correct thing for me, as-well-as the 3000 other people currently I would suspect.

I'm not sure how to solve a problem that doesn't exist
It's happend to me, too, with another project from another dev. You (ChrisHaze) were either redirected or got a bad download. Refreshing the download site and redownloading the file solves the problem in most cases. The redirection/bad download can have a few reasons. Two, that I know of are either malware on your system redirecting you or, and in my personal expierence it's more likely, you got redirected because of an invasive "ad", that would install malware. As I said, best to redownload the file and check, if it's the correct one then and definitely delete the other crap.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
.RogueZero

Will it be posible to avoid (not skip, make them not happen) Female Domination, Slave, Sleep Sex, Spanking, BDSM, Drugs and Mind Control?

It would also be nice to know if you are going to be able to establish a romantic relationship with the LIs. Because if it isn't, I don't think I care about the answer to the first question.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, if I was understanding correctly by the end of this game, this sounds like it was your first attempt at this. Must say, for a first attempt, quite impressive. Even though it was just 1 day, it was a very interesting 1 day, and in all honesty, would be curious to see more of this. So, I for one hope you do decide on continuing this. But either way, thank you so very much for this, really enjoyed it!!!

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game so far, but when the animations start, my CPU usage goes to 100% and I felt that my poor pc was going to blow up Dev should really do something about it, and good luck.(y)

Reactions: Krylo Zagato

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Will there be a gay tag on this, you got a younger brother?! He should be included in the incest too.

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
.RogueZero , got the taboo version for Android or at least a version that's compatible with Joiplay?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes