4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

jamman83

Mar 5, 2018
screen is so low res that it clips off the screen so hard i can't change the resolution. where is the file to config starting resolution?

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
Game create folder "MyNewGame" with TermineSettings.xml on root disc.
I understood none of this.
Do I create a game?
Do I create a folder?
Do I put the game in the folder with the TermineSettings.xml?
Or do I put the folder inside the game folder?

I tried multiple things and nothing worked. I even tried taking this ABSOLUTELY literally and created a folder "MyNewGame" in the root of my disk, put TermineSettings there and it STILL didn't work.
Do I actually have to get a Unity dev kit and make a new game and change Termine's settings in my new game?
I just don't understand.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
Do I create a game?
Do I create a folder?

I tried multiple things and nothing worked. I even tried taking this ABSOLUTELY literally and created a folder "MyNewGame" in the root of my disk, put TermineSettings there and it STILL didn't work.
Do I actually have to get a Unity dev kit and make a new game and change Termine's settings in my new game?
I just don't understand.
You need change screen resolution in TermineSettings.xml

Reactions: Starvy

jamman83

Mar 5, 2018
You need change screen resolution in TermineSettings.xml
I figured it out, for windows users you have to go to the AppData\LocalLow folder and if there is no "Starvy" folder make one. Then (again) if there is no folder called "MyNewGame" make it, then put the TermineSettings.xml file there. That got it to where I can at least use it. It still comes up on the wrong screen but oh well.

If you can't figure it out just unzip this in ur AppData\LocalLow

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Do I create a game?
Do I create a folder?

I just don't understand.
Sorry about that, I really have to find a solution for this soon...

There should be a folder named "MyNewGame" in your D: drive (at least that's where it is for me), if there isn't, create it and place the attached file inside of it.

If that doesn't work, try this:

I figured it out, for windows users you have to go to the AppData\LocalLow folder and if there is no "Starvy" folder make one. Then (again) if there is no folder called "MyNewGame" make it, then put the TermineSettings.xml file there. That got it to where I can at least use it. It still comes up on the wrong screen but oh well.

If you can't figure it out just unzip this in ur AppData\LocalLow

Skeero

Feb 20, 2024
View attachment 3529093

Overview:
Some Genshin girls decide to have fun dominating and humiliating their victims before terminating them.
(Free roam version in the links below)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: Starvy -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6 + Free Roam 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.6): MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (Free Roam Version): MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:

View attachment 3529137 View attachment 3529136 View attachment 3529135 View attachment 3435163 View attachment 3435150 View attachment 3435151 View attachment 3435148 View attachment 3344640 View attachment 3254204 View attachment 3254207 View attachment 3254208 View attachment 3254209 View attachment 3161572 View attachment 3161579 View attachment 3161576 View attachment 3073227 View attachment 2986922 View attachment 2988723 View attachment 2909252 View attachment 2909253 View attachment 2988721 View attachment 3073225 View attachment 3073226 View attachment 3161577
Any android compatible versions? I have the demo but I need MORE

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Well now, that's a very interesting direction to take things (I guess after the massive demand for RNC/sleeper hold it was only logical that there would have to be a stand-up version of the game). Very curious to see where this ends up going.

Kuki Shinobu

Mar 9, 2023
What do you guys think of these ideas? I have already shared these ideas with Starvy(the Creator of this game), and I am wondering about your opinions as well.

About the ideas and rules of the gameplay:

1)In case of losing the fight against the victim: If the victim succeeds in escaping from the killer(player), the victim will get the upper hand and will try to kill the killer(player) this time with the same moves as the killer(player) has. If the victim also fails to kill the killer(player) and the killer(player) escapes, this time killer(player) will get the upper hand again, and will try to kill the victim once more. This will go on until one of them is dead. (This idea may not be for those who enjoy only one-sided domination, but I thought that losing domination over messing up killing the victim might be more exciting since you also have a chance to die if you mess up the QTE which I will explain in the next paragraph.)

2)Adding the Quick Time Actions(QTEs): For instance, if the victim uses a head-scissor, a "space" button will appear, and we need to quickly press it over and over again before our energy bar depletes. Or we get caught in a facesitting move and this time there will be a different button appear on our screen like: "W", "S", "D", and "A". And we need to press the right button again to escape. If we mess up by pressing the wrong button, then the victim will apply more pressure with their ass and we take more damage to our energy bar hp bar, or that orange bar which is our bone structure bar. The same thing goes for the killer(player) which also need some QTEs while applying a certain move to kill the victim.

3)We should be able to play as the victim too:)

4)Adding difficulty settings for the game:
Easy:
All the attacks will have 50% less damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
The neck-snapping move won't kill the victim in an instant, instead, it will reduce the bone structure bar(orange bar) by 50%.

Normal:
All the attacks have standard damage to the energy and HP bar as they should.
The neck-snapping move might be deadly.

Hard:
All the attacks will have 50% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
The neck-snapping move will be deadly no matter what!

Deadly Assassin:
All the attacks will have 100% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
Lastly, Quick Time Actions will have less time gap so this difficulty setting for those who have light speed reflexes!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePope05

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
What do you guys think of these ideas? I have already shared these ideas with Starvy(the Creator of this game), and I am wondering about your opinions as well.

About the ideas and rules of the gameplay:

1)In case of losing the fight against the victim: If the victim succeeds in escaping from the killer(player), the victim will get the upper hand and will try to kill the killer(player) this time with the same moves as the killer(player) has. If the victim also fails to kill the killer(player) and the killer(player) escapes, this time killer(player) will get the upper hand again, and will try to kill the victim once more. This will go on until one of them is dead. (This idea may not be for those who enjoy only one-sided domination, but I thought that losing domination over messing up killing the victim might be more exciting since you also have a chance to die if you mess up the QTE which I will explain in the next paragraph.)

2)Adding the Quick Time Actions(QTEs): For instance, if the victim uses a head-scissor, a "space" button will appear, and we need to quickly press it over and over again before our energy bar depletes. Or we get caught in a facesitting move and this time there will be a different button appear on our screen like: "W", "S", "D", and "A". And we need to press the right button again to escape. If we mess up by pressing the wrong button, then the victim will apply more pressure with their ass and we take more damage to our energy bar hp bar, or that orange bar which is our bone structure bar. The same thing goes for the killer(player) which also need some QTEs while applying a certain move to kill the victim.

3)We should be able to play as the victim too:)

4)Adding difficulty settings for the game:
Easy:
All the attacks will have 50% less damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
The neck-snapping move won't kill the victim in an instant, instead, it will reduce the bone structure bar(orange bar) by 50%.

Normal:
All the attacks have standard damage to the energy and HP bar as they should.
The neck-snapping move might be deadly.

Hard:
All the attacks will have 50% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.

Deadly Assassin:
All the attacks will have 100% more damage to the energy and HP bar than they had originally.
Lastly, Quick Time Actions will have less time gap so this difficulty setting for those who have light speed reflexes!
Sounds cool and all but I just want them to add sex

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Starvy
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes