4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Yunabc

Apr 8, 2023
On the free roam I accidently set the resolution too high and now I cant reverse it since I cant click the confirm button. does anyone know how I could fix this?

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
On the free roam I accidently set the resolution too high and now I cant reverse it since I cant click the confirm button. does anyone know how I could fix this?
9 posts back solution:

Go to either your C: or D: drives and look for a folder named: "MyNewGame", once you find it, go inside and open "TermineSettings.xml", open it with notepad and change the resolution to something fitting.

Reactions: Starvy

GrimzySatire

Dec 24, 2023
Ive been experiencing a ton of clipping and janky textures for a bit, namely on Mona where the textures on her butt glitch, almost like they look shredded. Its actually unsettling to look at tbh. I believe Kuki does the same thing though her textures dont freak out as badly. I went back to previous updates and this issue is present there as well. Shockingly i missed it before due to the new characters. Seems to occur in the reverse facesitting

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Ive been experiencing a ton of clipping and janky textures for a bit, namely on Mona where the textures on her butt glitch, almost like they look shredded. Its actually unsettling to look at tbh. I believe Kuki does the same thing though her textures dont freak out as badly. I went back to previous updates and this issue is present there as well. Shockingly i missed it before due to the new characters. Seems to occur in the reverse facesitting
You think you could send me a screenshot of that?

GrimzySatire

Dec 24, 2023
You think you could send me a screenshot of that?
Only seems to happen when graphics are set to low, which I dont need to do but this is consistent even on previous versions (now you see why I kept them around ;) lol). Also, on medium her eyes go red and her face will go red if her gloves are removed

Starvy

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2023
Only seems to happen when graphics are set to low, which I dont need to do but this is consistent even on previous versions (now you see why I kept them around ;) lol). Also, on medium her eyes go red and her face will go red if her gloves are removed
Woah, that is really odd... gonna have to look into it. Ty for the bug report, appreciate it!

GrimzySatire

Dec 24, 2023
Woah, that is really odd... gonna have to look into it. Ty for the bug report, appreciate it!
Odd indeed. Are we getting new victims any time soon? The new aggressors are great but it would spice up the imagery x10 if we could have more victims or other features. Its starting to feel a bit bland imo where it's only aggressors each cycle, considering theres already a wide variety of actions for those aggressors

Last edited:

Mapfap303

Mar 28, 2023
The controls are not responding or responds very randomly
and before someon tells me to change region to japan i did it and it didn't work

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
The controls are not responding or responds very randomly
and before someon tells me to change region to japan i did it and it didn't work
Perhaps this has happened to you:

Press Tab to switch to camera mode.
The command buttons do not work in this mode (only the WASDQE buttons for moving the camera).

Use the Space button to fix the camera position and release the command buttons again. However, pressing the Space button again switches back to camera movement.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes